But but but ...

Birdbrain

Is that channel still broadcasting? Last I heard it had zero viewers, literally zero at least on some shows. Never watched it. I suppose it will give him something to do for a while at least until it goes bust. Its a step up from filming desperate people risking their lives in the channel and ranting about it on youtube.

Barryd999 - 2021-07-29 5:06 PM

Is that channel still broadcasting? Last I heard it had zero viewers, literally zero at least on some shows. Never watched it. I suppose it will give him something to do for a while at least until it goes bust. Its a step up from filming desperate people risking their lives in the channel and ranting about it on youtube.

You dont have time to watch it given you spend all your time on umpteen forums preaching ... "desperate people" ... Chuckle ... Suppose they are desperate for sumat

Birdbrain - 2021-07-29 5:19 PM

You dont have time to watch it given you spend all your time on umpteen forums preaching ... "desperate people" ... Chuckle ... Suppose they are desperate for sumat

Where did I say I didnt have time to watch it? You think people risking their lives to cross continents, various perilous sea crossings or war ravaged countries are not desperate?

Barryd999 - 2021-07-29 5:54 PM

Where did I say I didnt have time to watch it? You think people risking their lives to cross continents, various perilous sea crossings or war ravaged countries are not desperate?

Of course those young males are desperate ... They pass through all those "war ravaged countries" in EU world to get here for what they are desperate for ... You still dont home those desperate folk though do ya???

Birdbrain - 2021-07-29 6:13 PM

Of course those young males are desperate ... They pass through all those "war ravaged countries" in EU world to get here for what they are desperate for ... You still dont home those desperate folk though do ya???

Its not just young males though is it. 57% were men in 2020 so just over half. The rest were women, their children and unaccompanied Children. I seem to remember the first two the RNLI pulled off that boat the other day were terrified children and a wailing mother.

Barryd999 - 2021-07-29 9:37 PM

Its not just young males though is it. 57% were men in 2020 so just over half. The rest were women, their children and unaccompanied Children. I seem to remember the first two the RNLI pulled off that boat the other day were terrified children and a wailing mother.

Chuckle ... You can take your pick from various links on the numbers, I assume youve looked and picked the figure that gives the lowest amount of young males ... The vast majority of the boats are full of brave young males as we all know ... As for the terrified children and wailing mother she shouldn't have put her kids through that journey, she could have claimed asylum in many other safe, warmer, less racist EU countries on her way here to the cash cow ... Bet Uncle Barry wont offer to help those poor liccle darlings will ya??

Birdbrain - 2021-07-30 6:22 AM

Chuckle ... You can take your pick from various links on the numbers, I assume youve looked and picked the figure that gives the lowest amount of young males ... The vast majority of the boats are full of brave young males as we all know ... As for the terrified children and wailing mother she shouldn't have put her kids through that journey, she could have claimed asylum in many other safe, warmer, less racist EU countries on her way here to the cash cow ... Bet Uncle Barry wont offer to help those poor liccle darlings will ya??

No. First one I came across and the source is UK government statistical data release February 2021. National Statistics Authority.

https://asylumineurope.org/reports/country/united-kingdom/statistics/

You probably see more men on the rubber boats because the women and children come in by other means. Sometimes they are allowed to apply for Asylum once a genuine male refugee has made a claim or they arrive by other means but whichever way you look at it, its just over half that are male. We are not really a cash cow either. Many other countries treat asylum seekers better than we do and you are by no means guaranteed to have a successful claim here either, In fact its about half.

You wouldnt believe it if you watched Nigels shaky angry videos but its going down and there are only around 5 asylum applications for every 10,000 people living in the UK. Across the EU28 there are 14 asylum applications for every 10,000 people.

https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/research-briefings/sn01403/

CurtainRaiser - 2021-07-30 5:02 PM

"Farage threatened to move to America after Brexit. I guess Trump failing to get in kiboshed that. GBNews is mainly foreign owned, and only half its directors are UK residents. This isn’t patriotism. It’s overseas money attacking national institutions."

Thought you liked "foreign owned" ... You lurve the EU dont ya and would still have us being "foreign owned" in that vile, corrupt club if ya could ... SFH

Barryd999 - 2021-07-30 8:37 AM

No. First one I came across and the source is UK government statistical data release February 2021. National Statistics Authority.

You probably see more men on the rubber boats because the women and children come in by other means. Sometimes they are allowed to apply for Asylum once a genuine male refugee has made a claim or they arrive by other means but whichever way you look at it, its just over half that are male. We are not really a cash cow either. Many other countries treat asylum seekers better than we do and you are by no means guaranteed to have a successful claim here either, In fact its about half.

You wouldnt believe it if you watched Nigels shaky angry videos but its going down and there are only around 5 asylum applications for every 10,000 people living in the UK. Across the EU28 there are 14 asylum applications for every 10,000 people.

WTF is the "National Statistics Authority"???

Birdbrain - 2021-07-30 7:44 PM

The Government department for national statistics. *-)

https://www.statisticsauthority.gov.uk/

As said, those are the governments own figures. I thought seeing as you voted for them you might believe them. I can post something from the Guardian or Indy if you like.

Barryd999 - 2021-07-30 9:30 PM

As said, those are the governments own figures. I thought seeing as you voted for them you might believe them. I can post something from the Guardian or Indy if you like.

The fella that calls this government and its leader the most corrupt, lying government ever now chooses to believe this most corrupt, lying government ever ... Hypocrisy lives ... Until this year my hubby worked for a charity that amongst other things helped those refugees housed in my town that you so wont (just not in your whites only village) and guess what, the vast majority almost all of em were young chancer males ... Get out and live it rather than just reading about it

Birdbrain - 2021-07-31 7:28 AM

The fella that calls this government and its leader the most corrupt, lying government ever now chooses to believe this most corrupt, lying government ever ... Hypocrisy lives ... Until this year my hubby worked for a charity that amongst other things helped those refugees housed in my town that you so wont (just not in your whites only village) and guess what, the vast majority almost all of em were young chancer males ... Get out and live it rather than just reading about it

Its your "I got served in a Pub in Penrith so there is no real problem with staff shortages" theory again isnt it? Fullfact and the refugee council quote the same figures. Maybe the government, Fullfact and the Refugee council are making it up then. *-) You cant just go by what your Hubby tells you he has seen in Uddersfield or the propaganda videos promoted by Nigel Farage who lets face it just hates brown people and would rather they just didnt exist.

Barryd999 - 2021-07-31 9:57 AM

Its your "I got served in a Pub in Penrith so there is no real problem with staff shortages" theory again isnt it? Fullfact and the refugee council quote the same figures. Maybe the government, Fullfact and the Refugee council are making it up then. *-) You cant just go by what your Hubby tells you he has seen in Uddersfield or the propaganda videos promoted by Nigel Farage who lets face it just hates brown people and would rather they just didnt exist.

Chuckle ... Ive been served food and drinks in many different places since your organ Grindr made his lying original claim but you also lie again saying Ive claimed "there is no real problem" when I havent ever said such a thing, quite the opposite actually as I accept that like Frances staff shortages, Germanys and Spains etc that Covid has more to do with the problem than Brexit ... As for you now believing figures given out by the most corrupt and lying government ever its laughable and what my hubby dealt with at work were young male chancers, maybe you and your whites only village got the women and children ... You save your last lie till last with your ridiculous hate filled Nigel Farage comment ... Pointless me asking for proof of what you claim about him I suppose??? maybe you'll dig out that old supposed Nigel Farage photo of him as a kid at an NF march that you peddled around the internet for years, only to find out it wasn't him, chuckle ... Maybe you can help your organ Grindr out n'all as he seems to have gone really quiet when I keep asking on just who's serving folk in our restaurants and pubs at the moment as he claims all EU types have left and Brits wont work for low pay??? ... I had a lovely bike ride out to Manchester along the canal earlier and stopped off at one of your other hate figures Dim Tims Wetherspoon pubs in Stalybridge for a spot of breakfast and got served by two staff both of whom I can only presume were British, help him out but first try to stop lying ... These "brown people" that you talk about got sentenced yesterday for the racist murder of a young white lad by the way, you of course are more upset with Mr Farage posting videos of illegals breaking into the UK https://www.westyorkshire.police.uk/news-appeals/six-males-given-life-sentences-murder-bradley-gledhill-batley

Birdbrain - 2021-07-31 3:08 PM

Chuckle ... Ive been served food and drinks in many different places since your organ Grindr made his lying original claim but you also lie again saying Ive claimed "there is no real problem" when I havent ever said such a thing, quite the opposite actually as I accept that like Frances staff shortages, Germanys and Spains etc that Covid has more to do with the problem than Brexit ... As for you now believing figures given out by the most corrupt and lying government ever its laughable and what my hubby dealt with at work were young male chancers, maybe you and your whites only village got the women and children ... You save your last lie till last with your ridiculous hate filled Nigel Farage comment ... Pointless me asking for proof of what you claim about him I suppose??? maybe you'll dig out that old supposed Nigel Farage photo of him as a kid at an NF march that you peddled around the internet for years, only to find out it wasn't him, chuckle ... Maybe you can help your organ Grindr out n'all as he seems to have gone really quiet when I keep asking on just who's serving folk in our restaurants and pubs at the moment as he claims all EU types have left and Brits wont work for low pay??? ... I had a lovely bike ride out to Manchester along the canal earlier and stopped off at one of your other hate figures Dim Tims Wetherspoon pubs in Stalybridge for a spot of breakfast and got served by two staff both of whom I can only presume were British, help him out but first try to stop lying ... These "brown people" that you talk about got sentenced yesterday for the racist murder of a young white lad by the way, you of course are more upset with Mr Farage posting videos of illegals breaking into the UK https://www.westyorkshire.police.uk/news-appeals/six-males-given-life-sentences-murder-bradley-gledhill-batley

But but but indeed! (lol) None of that drivelling rant changes the fact that nearly half the asylum seekers are women and children or that Farage is a total racist scumbag.

Barryd999 - 2021-08-01 9:35 AM

But but but indeed! (lol) None of that drivelling rant changes the fact that nearly half the asylum seekers are women and children or that Farage is a total racist scumbag.

The reasoning of a true Labour voter/activist/campaigner ... Well done

Birdbrain - 2021-08-01 9:44 AM

Well both are proven facts.

Barryd999 - 2021-08-01 10:26 AM

Chuckle ... Happy Barry goes all race crazy over two cops supposedly sending pics of two poor murder victims and goes totally Disney over "racist scumbag" Mr Farage but ignores the brutal race murder of a young white man by a gang of Asians ... Yup

Birdbrain - 2021-08-01 12:12 PM

Chuckle ... Happy Barry goes all race crazy over two cops supposedly sending pics of two poor murder victims and goes totally Disney over "racist scumbag" Mr Farage but ignores the brutal race murder of a young white man by a gang of Asians ... Yup

Because that is not what this thread was discussing. Its just you trying as usual to derail it with more whataboutery.

Barryd999 - 2021-08-01 3:52 PM

Because that is not what this thread was discussing. Its just you trying as usual to derail it with more whataboutery.

Eh ... You changed what this thread was about in your first reply post ... Banging on about "desperate people risking their lives in the Channel" ... Seems its OK as usual in true Barry hypocrite style for you to call Mr Farage a hater of brown people without showing any evidence to back that up but when shown real racism you go all touchy

Birdbrain - 2021-08-01 5:41 PM

Eh ... You changed what this thread was about in your first reply post ... Banging on about "desperate people risking their lives in the Channel" ... Seems its OK as usual in true Barry hypocrite style for you to call Mr Farage a hater of brown people without showing any evidence to back that up but when shown real racism you go all touchy

I assumed everyone knew that he was a racist so didnt think I needed to provide evidence but lets face it, he is. Right back from when he was at school an English teacher wrote to the headteacher asking him to reconsider his decision of making him a Prefect, citing his fascist views. Another said that on a Combined Cadet Force camp organised by the college, Farage and others “marched through a quiet Sussex village very late at night shouting Hitler-youth songs. That all sounds pretty racist if you ask me and a leopard doesnt change its spots.

Not that long ago he admitted he felt uncomfortable if he heard funny foreigners on London Transport and that he would be "concerned" if he got funny foreigners moving into the house next door.

He repeatedly defended racist slurs from UKIP members, oh and lets not forget the very racist "Breaking Point" poster. So yeah, there is little doubt, Farage is a Racist.

I read your link by the way about the murders. Despicable but I couldnt find any reference to it being racially motivated.

Barryd999 - 2021-08-01 6:24 PM

I assumed everyone knew that he was a racist so didnt think I needed to provide evidence but lets face it, he is. Right back from when he was at school an English teacher wrote to the headteacher asking him to reconsider his decision of making him a Prefect, citing his fascist views. Another said that on a Combined Cadet Force camp organised by the college, Farage and others “marched through a quiet Sussex village very late at night shouting Hitler-youth songs. That all sounds pretty racist if you ask me and a leopard doesnt change its spots.

Not that long ago he admitted he felt uncomfortable if he heard funny foreigners on London Transport and that he would be "concerned" if he got funny foreigners moving into the house next door.

He repeatedly defended racist slurs from UKIP members, oh and lets not forget the very racist "Breaking Point" poster. So yeah, there is little doubt, Farage is a Racist.

I read your link by the way about the murders. Despicable but I couldnt find any reference to it being racially motivated.

Imagine taking the time to write out that drivel while denying the EHRC report findings into the party you campaigned and voted for ... Chuckle, you gotta laugh ... As for the racist murder, you dont do "reference to it being racially motivated" routine remember Memory Man ... You just do "What else can it be" and jump in with the race card

Birdbrain - 2021-08-01 6:46 PM

Imagine taking the time to write out that drivel while denying the EHRC report findings into the party you campaigned and voted for ... Chuckle, you gotta laugh ... As for the racist murder, you dont do "reference to it being racially motivated" routine remember Memory Man ... You just do "What else can it be" and jump in with the race card

Not really. It might have been. You cited it as being a "Racist murder of a young white lad". All I said was the report never said it was a racist murder. Maybe you know otherwise and can enlighten us. You could be right if you are referring to the selfie photos taken for a laugh with the dead bodies of black women not being racially motivated but I would put good money on it that it was. As I said, what else can it be?

Barryd999 - 2021-08-01 9:51 PM

Birdbrain - 2021-08-01 6:46 PM

Not really. It might have been. You cited it as being a "Racist murder of a young white lad". All I said was the report never said it was a racist murder. Maybe you know otherwise and can enlighten us. You could be right if you are referring to the selfie photos taken for a laugh with the dead bodies of black women not being racially motivated but I would put good money on it that it was. As I said, what else can it be?

It was racism, you told us remember just like the murder of young Bradley was racist ... The black women were mixed race by the way

Archived