Buy & sell

michele

I deduce from reading Michele's posting several times that what she is actually trying to say is that she's had a look at the 'Buy and Sell' bit of the website and has tried to contact someone selling something she is interested in purchasing, however, the seller has not deemed it courteous to reply to Michele to let her know that the item is no longer available.

Works wonders when you know 'Michele speak'!!!

Michele - it could be that they are having email trouble, or that they are away etc and that is why they haven't responded. ;-)

Mel B - 2007-11-20 8:22 PM

I deduce from reading Michele's posting several times that what she is actually trying to say is that she's had a look at the 'Buy and Sell' bit of the website and has tried to contact someone selling something she is interested in purchasing, however, the seller has not deemed it courteous to reply to Michele to let her know that the item is no longer available.

Works wonders when you know 'Michele speak'!!!

Michele - it could be that they are having email trouble, or that they are away etc and that is why they haven't responded. ;-)

Yeah its all what she says Rich but his e mail works I saw him floating on here last night . One of them anyway ....

Michele speak I know what I mean often fed the horse straw instead of Hay well except my mates knew what I was on about :D :D

Twooks thanks for that, so it is northern speak and a slight hint of tablets, night classes are not the answer then but it is still as clear as mud.

Sorry Tracker you are not a plonker in this case but keep looking over your shoulder. (lol) (lol) (lol)

John D.

John I speak as I find :D actually in my case I type as I speak .

Sometimes I do both (lol) (lol) Its not hard really people say they are used to me now .I'm not :D

It has been said about me that its from the heart and it is I never intend to upset anyone really unless they really wind me up then I dont have a posh way of saying it . Its usally to the point like sod off . :D

Still the woman understand me thats the main thing what do you expect from men they don't do woman speak :D

Just between you and me, i,m worried about Mel. The merest hint that Frank might be returning has her on the verge of cracking up with paranoid hysteria. She looks on you as a trusted friend so can,t you have a heart to heart with her if only to reassure her.

Guest Tracker
JayKay - 2007-11-20 9:34 PM

Sorry Tracker you are not a plonker in this case but keep looking over your shoulder. (lol) (lol) (lol)

John D.

Thank you for telling the world that I am not a plonker - I just wish that they all believed you!

Still looking over my shoulder - just in case someone is still out to get me!

If the whole world was not against me I would not need to be paranoid!

Guest Tracker
donna miller - 2007-11-21 12:23 PM

Just because you are not paranoid, doesn't mean they are not out to get you. >:-)

Oh bu##er Donna - just when I thought it was safe to come out of my nuclear bomb proof shelter you drop that one on me!

Archived