Can Anyone Help These Children

Birdbrain

Why do you only seem to follow what are clearly far right odd balls on Twitter?

Some random MP4 five second clip which could be anywhere in the world on what appears to be a scorching hot day when its 17c in Calais right now. No mention of a war zone in Calais anywhere at all anywhere else.

Fake neeeeeews?

Brian Kirby - 2019-07-13 7:08 PM

And he accuses others of hate speech! Di I sense something to do with motes and beams in the eye? :-)

Your stomach area seems to have been upset by sumat I have said Brian ... If you can point to any hate on here I have spewed then I might go halves on some tablets to ease your pain but if not your buying em yaself ... Regards

Guest pelmetman

And he accuses others of hate speech! Di I sense something to do with motes and beams in the eye? :-)

Loony liberals are protected from the motes & beams by the blinkers they wear *-) .........

They can also preach righteous claptrap when they live in an area that is unlikely ever to be blighted by mass migration :-| .......

Birdbrain - 2019-07-13 7:17 PM

Your stomach area seems to have been upset by sumat I have said Brian ... If you can point to any hate on here I have spewed then I might go halves on some tablets to ease your pain but if not your buying em yaself ... Regards

Ah but you don't, do you? You just keep posting clips and quotes of what others say or write. Even a discussion about the weather is liable to attract one or two of your quotes/links to what someone else said about your favourite target groups. T'weren't me Sir, it was him! It's about as subtle as a fire engine. :-D

Barryd999 - 2019-07-13 6:49 PM

Why do you only seem to follow what are clearly far right odd balls on Twitter?

It's fodder for a far right forum troll. Like most xenophobes though, Countess Lulu is a delicate snowflake and doesn't want balanced views. (lol)

Brian Kirby - 2019-07-14 1:08 PM

Ah but you don't, do you? You just keep posting clips and quotes of what others say or write. Even a discussion about the weather is liable to attract one or two of your quotes/links to what someone else said about your favourite target groups. T'weren't me Sir, it was him! It's about as subtle as a fire engine. :-D

The standard MO of every forum troll......who then scarper having lit the fire. They pop back in from time to time to salivate over any 'nibbles' and if not enough, search out some fresh bait to have another go. ;-)

You mean like your link t'other day where someone else wrote about their interpretation of the word hate ??? A link is a link after all ... You have your opinion on me posting about my "favourite target groups" which I manage to post about without throwing a load of names and insults and it seems to irk you yet you dont seem to get indigestion when one member on here posts on his "favourite target groups" littering his posts with name calling and insults ... Why is that ???

Bulletguy - 2019-07-14 1:47 PM

The standard MO of every forum troll......who then scarper having lit the fire. They pop back in from time to time to salivate over any 'nibbles' and if not enough, search out some fresh bait to have another go. ;-)

I know a troll who hunts out his fellow forum members address and the same fella can dictate word for word what other forum members have said years and years previously and the same member has thread after thread after thread about his "favourite target" as the lovely Brian would say ... Regards

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2019-07-14 1:00 PM

I see you've got the point again, Dave! :-D

You forget Brian ;-) .......

I'm not a God bother'er so I'm immune to their tropes :D ........

Just as I'm immune to your Remoaner Tripe (lol) ........

P1010899.JPG.4f3615ed66f3318ab3c9d9798918eef4.JPG

pelmetman - 2019-07-14 3:33 PM

There you go, you did get the point. :-D

Birdbrain - 2019-07-14 3:27 PM

You mean like your link t'other day where someone else wrote about their interpretation of the word hate ??? A link is a link after all ... You have your opinion on me posting about my "favourite target groups" which I manage to post about without throwing a load of names and insults and it seems to irk you yet you dont seem to get indigestion when one member on here posts on his "favourite target groups" littering his posts with name calling and insults ... Why is that ???

Your link: https://twitter.com/Lulu11th/status/1150054261901930496

My link: http://tinyurl.com/q33nh4p

Same thing? Work it out. Seems to have something to do with hypocrisy to me.

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2019-07-14 4:04 PM

Remind me? ;-) .........What "Was" your point? :-S ........

I'm sure I would have remembered it if it was worthwhile :-|........

P1010899.JPG.237d1bd2922bd426b503e2626c422e3b.JPG

pelmetman - 2019-07-14 4:16 PM

Everyone understood Dave, except you and Tweetie Pie. Horse to water? :-D

Brian Kirby - 2019-07-14 4:08 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-07-14 3:27 PM

Your link: https://twitter.com/Lulu11th/status/1150054261901930496

My link: http://tinyurl.com/q33nh4p

Same thing? Work it out. Seems to have something to do with hypocrisy to me.

A link is a link is a link Brian ... As for my link I get the feeling your not happy with it ??? ... I have to ask why are you not happy with it ??? ... My feeling is its because it claims to be showing black Calais migrants trashing an area in Calais ... Had I shown a gang of white kids kicking over flowers and shouting poop in a leafy East Sussex village I kind of guess you wouldnt be belly aching as much ... Glad you mentioned hypocrisy

Brian Kirby - 2019-07-14 4:24 PM

A certain member from Cheshire looking like he understood dont mean he understood ... That certain member from Cheshire would agree with any negative remark against Sir David Pelmet and myself ... Lordy My

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2019-07-14 4:24 PM

What I don't understand Brian is?..........Why are you quoting scriptures to an Atheist? :-S .........

You might as well quote from the fairies at the bottom of your garden (lol) ........

Birdbrain - 2019-07-14 3:31 PM

I know a troll who hunts out his fellow forum members address....

As you continually claimed under your previous username Antony1969 and a myth you perpetuate.....everyone knows your traits you've never been able to lose....it's how you quickly got spotted when you snuck back in here. *-)

......and the same fella can dictate word for word what other forum members have said

Just as any registered fm can. *-)

Bulletguy - 2019-07-14 9:23 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-07-14 3:31 PM

I know a troll who hunts out his fellow forum members address....

As you continually claimed under your previous username Antony1969 and a myth you perpetuate.....everyone knows your traits you've never been able to lose....it's how you quickly got spotted when you snuck back in here. *-)

......and the same fella can dictate word for word what other forum members have said

Just as any registered fm can. *-)

Dont know of any other member who's trawled back 7 years to find what they remembered another member said all those years before though ... Bunny boiler stuff ... Regards

Archived