Cannabis oil

antony1969

A friend of my missus has had all her treatment for cancer in the UK , she was after her last treatment basically sent home to spend the time she has left with family

She is in a fortunate position of not been short of money and also having a property in Barbados , so off to her home in the sun she went and whilst in Barbados she took to cannabis oil in the hope it may help her cancer

Now in remission and looking better than ever and praising openly the cannabis she has been taking I'm at a loss to explain why we don't have this for use here as a medicine , maybe we do ?

Is it the big pharmaceutical companies that maybe don't make any money on products such as these that ultimately dictate wether we use such products ?

Anyone else had friend or relative that has used this ?

Dare i say yes and i have nothing but good to say for it, have heard that its been known for years that its a cure all for pretty bad illnesses such as cancer but the powers that be wont allow it to be used (but as its an illegal substance i dont suppose we can say much on here ) pp :) my husband had a massive wart on his middle finger he was really self consciouse about it (it was like a mini cauliflower floret yuk!) hed tried wartner and other remedies but the begger wouldnt shift then one day someone recomended this "oil" but didnt say what it was , he applied a minute drop of said oil then applied his plaster , two days later he removed his plaster and it had gone it was absolutely unbelievable we couldnt believe it we really was amazed then we was told what it was and how it had helped cure someone wh had had skin cancer , after what we had seen with the wart i could believe it good luck to your friend and i hope she fully recovers pp:)

Guest pelmetman

There's more to these herbal treatments than mere quackery ;-) .............

Which is why the pharmaceutical companies try to poo poo them :-| ..........

• 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
StuartO - 2020-07-06 9:21 AM

Cannabis, or its traces, dwell in the body for a long time (up to 30 days) so as far as driving is concerned it's not a question of waiting just a few hours, as with alcohol.

Traces of it might dwell that long but the effects dont. Anyway it has to contain delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) to get you high and I dont think the oils or medical versions of it do.

I wouldnt mind trying it for my Arthritis but I would prefer the stuff that gets you high to be honest. Well if you are going to pay for it you may as well get the good bit with it. (lol) Dunno where to get some from though?

Cannabis use in our society is fairly widespread, even in my generation, so it must give pleasure or useful relief.

But there are downsides and it's still illegal in UK and our police now have roadside testing methods which allow then to detect when drivers are "under the influence" of cannabis and other recreational drugs. So I was merely pointing out that there is a conflict between using cannabis and driving safely, so it's as well to remember that cannabis remains detectable in the body for much longer than alcohol, so don't just assume it doesn't.

StuartO - 2020-07-06 10:56 AM

Cannabis use in our society is fairly widespread, even in my generation, so it must give pleasure or useful relief.

But there are downsides and it's still illegal in UK and our police now have roadside testing methods which allow then to detect when drivers are "under the influence" of cannabis and other recreational drugs. So I was merely pointing out that there is a conflict between using cannabis and driving safely, so it's as well to remember that cannabis remains detectable in the body for much longer than alcohol, so don't just assume it doesn't.

Yes I knew that it hangs around for a while in your system. I presume the Police if they tested you though would know this so I wonder if there is a way of them testing if you are under the influence rather than just it showing up that its in your system. It would be ludicrous to get done a week after you had smoked a joint.

Archived