Canoe For Sale, Mr Mod ??

Guest Le Thou

Guest Le Thou

Are you allowed to advertise items for sale on here ??

Or is it nepatism? I think it's time we found out cos Mel's canoe is not shifting so there you go a bit more free advertising for you Mel.

I have LOADS to sell........someone let me know please (lol)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the canoe isn't moving perhaps she's up the creek without a paddle!

She should just go with the flow!

Or just drift through along on the current of life!

I do hope I've not put my oar in things now......oh the puns just keep coming

:-D

Guest Tracker

The trouble with the forum, when it goes quiet, is that people like Le Thou struggle to find anyone to have a go at - so he has now picked on Mel.

What harm has Mel ever done you Anthony?

Mel's wee ad link is quite discreet and I personally don't see any harm in it.

It's not like she was selling a 6 month old Fiat Motorhome with a dodgy gearbox and burnt out clutch now is it?

So come on Anthony give it a rest and be a bit more constructive please.

Guest Tracker
K&D - 2008-04-17 12:10 PM

alot of forums have dedicated areas for advertising. cant see anything wrong with mels advert. good luck hope it sells for you.

Nice one Dean!

Guest Le Thou
Tracker - 2008-04-17 9:54 AM

The trouble with the forum, when it goes quiet, is that people like Le Thou struggle to find anyone to have a go at - so he has now picked on Mel.

What harm has Mel ever done you Anthony?

Mel's wee ad link is quite discreet and I personally don't see any harm in it.

It's not like she was selling a 6 month old Fiat Motorhome with a dodgy gearbox and burnt out clutch now is it?

So come on Anthony give it a rest and be a bit more constructive please.

Were in my post does it say that I',m havin a go at anyone??

It was merely an enquiry to the mods cos as I stated I have lots to sell so get off your high horse Trigger,sorry I meant Tracker, and as for you karioke I don,t condone that type of language, this is a family forum after all, and of course were would any thread be without Mich stickin her 10penneth in.

Reminds me of an old Terry Tinsel song "Good to be back Good to be back"

Have you run out of small furry animals to go and pick on Le Thou?

The meaning of nepotism is:

noun: DISAPPROVING

using your power or influence to obtain good jobs or unfair advantages for members of your own family:

As far as I'm aware I'm not related to the Mod! :D

I originally put the 'link' on as a joke, expecting loads of daft comments from the funny folk on here, no one bothered - that's how interesting it was! :-(

With the fun and games I was having with my broadband and all the work I've been doing at home, updating my forum details hasn't been high on my agenda so I just haven't bothered to change it - I don't even notice it now and I suspect most other people don't. When I can be bothered I'll change it if it offends you soooooooo much. *-)

Now go find someone else to pick on, there's a good chap ... in fact, why not have a look in the mirror, there you will find someone on your same level and worthy of your attention !!! (lol)

Le Thou,

What do you mean sticking my ore in ? why because you have dropped her in the dodo you now want to blame um moi ?

makes sense I suppose and as for language well if its water off a ducks back and you dont mind then you wont mind me saying this will you .

Your language is fowl discusting pot call black rings a bell.

Don't worry Michele, the asylum he calls home, you know the one where he only sees women using vacuum cleaners and irons, has obviously forgotten to give him his meds today so his brain has been given free reign to wander around with gay abandon and this is the best he can do, at least he's leaving other people alone whilst he's trying to pick fights with us, in which case he can carry on doing so as I'll just put it down as me doing my bit for 'care in the community'. :D

Guest Le Thou
Mel B - 2008-04-17 6:53 PM

Have you run out of small furry animals to go and pick on Le Thou?

The meaning of nepotism is:

noun: DISAPPROVING

using your power or influence to obtain good jobs or unfair advantages for members of your own family:

As far as I'm aware I'm not related to the Mod! :D

I originally put the 'link' on as a joke, expecting loads of daft comments from the funny folk on here, no one bothered - that's how interesting it was! :-(

With the fun and games I was having with my broadband and all the work I've been doing at home, updating my forum details hasn't been high on my agenda so I just haven't bothered to change it - I don't even notice it now and I suspect most other people don't. When I can be bothered I'll change it if it offends you soooooooo much. *-)

Now go find someone else to pick on, there's a good chap ... in fact, why not have a look in the mirror, there you will find someone on your same level and worthy of your attention !!! (lol)

Quote "Nepotism is the showing of favoritism toward relatives and friends," Unquote.

Relatives and friends, not just relatives..funny how people twist things to suit their own means and as for furry animals I don't pick on them I eat them unlike Mich who mentioned something about chickens or the like "fowl" ?? (?)

"Good chap", a tad patonising don't you think good woman?

Have a look in the mirror ? Is this the best you can do , is retorts of childlike nature? And Trucker, what can I say, your post deserves a slight mention, (nice shirt) whoever sold you that tell them to contact me and I will employ them.

Suggestion. Why don't you all pm each other and get the old brain cells going , nominate a spokesperson and post the combined weight of your ideas into a one hit, it might, just might be worthy.

The silly thing about all this is that it started in jest and within minutes turns into an attack, and guess what? It's always someone else and not you , funny old life innit, not sure what Mich is banging on about though!

Guest Le Thou
michele - 2008-04-17 7:37 PM

Le Thou,

What do you mean sticking my ore in ? why because you have dropped her in the dodo you now want to blame um moi ?

makes sense I suppose and as for language well if its water off a ducks back and you dont mind then you wont mind me saying this will you .

Your language is fowl discusting pot call black rings a bell.

I didn't say you was sticking your ore in ,whatever that is, I said having your 10penneth.

And to quote you....I PUT A SMILEY AFTER THE TEXT SO I WAS AVIN A LAFF

The sow ,

Why don't you give it a rest before everyone falls out with you again .

if it was started as a joke the lets leave it as that, Oh must just say i can see you still think nasty thoughts about people ! don't be so touchy young man I mean its only a joke ,Isn't it

:D

Guest Tracker

If we can get the US Navy to drop three men in a boat in mid Atlantic I will donate my Zodiac dinghy and one oar so that Le Thou, Victor Meldrew and Frank Spenser can paddle round in ever decreasing circles mid ocean until with luck something quite remarkable might happen!

They could disappear down their own whirlpool!

I commend the proposal to the house.

There is of course 'awe', sounds like oar/ore/or. Anyway, we're not in awe of you Le Thou, despite youre belittling our 'efforts' on here, its simply that we have better things to do than waste energy trying to keep up (or should that be down) to your level. If you don't want to be a 'good chap' then don't be ... *-)

I'm off to look at some more interesting posts .... :->

Guest Le Thou
michele - 2008-04-17 8:47 PM

The sow ,

if it was started as a joke the lets leave it as that, Oh must just say i can see you still think nasty thoughts about people ! don't be so touchy young man I mean its only a joke ,Isn't it

Oh grow up here we go again what's wrong can others get in the clique and not you oh diddy ...does that tell you anything ??????

How rude is it of you to keep taking peoples names and make jokes of them and also not everyone has a great command of spelling or the English language as you seem to have . Does that make you a man or a mouse taking the Tony out of everyone clever you . I bet you feel real proud . Actually you probably do I ' m out of here before I call you something that I get banned for !!! You just ain't worth it now sod off for once and for all no you can't be in the gang stop trying that way you won't be upset :D

Le Thou - 2008-04-17 9:01 PM Mich stupid woman isn't she

michele - 2008-04-17 8:47 PM

The sow ,

Archived