Carmarthen m/h show

howie

Hi. Called in to the motorhome show at Carmarthen on the way to West Wales for the weekend. Not the biggest show around, but still plenty to look at with a good selection ranging from American rv,s down to van conversions including new and used with the usual stalls selling all and sundry. Adequate overnight parking, and talking to the organisers and exhibitors a really good turn out as well.

I did point out that with better advertising the number of visitors would be far greater, and it was only by chance I heard of it. This had been brought to their attention by quite a few others, and will be addressed for future shows.

In the meantime, anyone interested can get information on the events, which includes Homes and gardens / Antiques / Gift, arts and craft shows etc. by e. mailing "jeremy@towy-fairs.co.uk" and typing in "Keep me posted" in the subject space.

Doing this will keep you up to date on all future shows by e. mail, and it would be nice to see shows such as these do well in the more remote areas, with another weekend of interest added to the diary.

Up and down Mel, you know how it is. Had to make the effort though as the wife was looking forward to a few days away. Typical of us men though. No good lying in bed moping about, and a case of rolling up your sleeves and getting on with it.

Had a good look at the new Transit cab, and even though it restricts our choice of motorhome and lay out this vehicle base goes to the top of our list of must have,s if we do change from our current Fiat. ;-)

Archived