CarolH

kelly58

We have just been to Brittany for a couple of weeks and called in on CarolH whilst we were there, she is really well and enjoying her new vocation and sends her best regards to you all on the forum.

She has not been able to get online yet and is missing the idle banter they were happy with the motorhome mags I dropped them off and was really pleased to see a familular face   http://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/images/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

yes still around and working not so hard now!

The first couple of weeks were a frenzy of cleaning - my fingers were swollen and I was the oldest scrubber on site LOL

we have 14 units - 12 mobiles and 2 tents. we were fully occupied about a week ago, but now people are coming and going and we (keycamp) are about 85% full tonight.

The wifi is rubbish, I am sat in an unoccupied mobile its the only place other than the main campsite reception that I can get a signal of sorts, not good and it is very expensive!

Lovely campsite, nice and quiet - our pitch overlooks the bay - have got some pics which I will upload later.

the weather is very mixed, we have had a couple of nice days and when the sun comes out it is hot, but when it rains it is miserable and cold, yesterday it never stopped and it's not much fun in the rain, as you can imagine

We took 10 days to travel 90 miles when we came over and stopped at some lovely aires, got moved on by the police at Berck - but then so did everyone else!

time to go - a demain

728264977_sunsetfromourpitchonsite.jpg.4e629ed9f3d36afc264eb27fe78275a9.jpg

Nice to hear from you Carol your missed on here :-D how is the diet going? hope you have a lovely summer it has been really cold here in Tees-side even though we have had the sun! cant wait to be over in Germany and France shortly. Take care Margaret.

Archived