Chatterbox up the pole.

Hymer C 9.

Guest Le Thou
Mel B - 2008-07-18 9:03 PM

How about a multi-coloured Michele???? :->

How about NO MICHELLE and shouldn't the link read Ars*h*le michele instead of warhole??

Guest Le Thou
Hymer C 9. - 2008-07-18 8:23 PM

Just read LeThous thread and Michele has completely taken over in (piccy wise of course) the mystery deepens, I'm getting quite confused. Carol.

Thats because of two factors.

1) You are part of the merry band of idiots, (you don't want me to list them really do you?)

2) you are a WOMAN ., thats why you are confused.com

Le Thou - 2008-07-18 11:32 PM

How about NO MICHELLE and shouldn't the link read Ars*h*le michele instead of warhole??

I ALWAYS KNEW PARA STOOD FOR PARANOIA >>>if you are going to insult me ,atleast spell my name correctly ..

michele - 2008-07-19 12:25 PM

I ALWAYS KNEW PARA STOOD FOR PARANOIA >>>if you are going to insult me ,atleast spell my name correctly ..

It wasn't a link Le Thou, silly boy, it was the name of the photo ... don't you know the difference? As for Ars*h*le, now if I did one of you Le Thou then it would definitely be called "Ars*h*le Le Thou", I'll try to find a suitable picture to adapt so that it is appropriate for you Le Thou - could prove tricky though, as there are lots of ars*h*les out there ... Did find an interesting book though, entitled "Do Ants Have Ars*h*les?", might be right up your street for a right good (boring) read ...... then you really might lose the will to live ..... we can but hope :->

Guest peter
Don't push your luck Le Thou. A bit of fun is O/K but your posts are going way beyond what could be regarded as acceptable. Especially when directed at a Woman (Michele). If you did it to her face when her Husband was present you would probably get a smack in the mouth. But you wouldn't , would you?. >:-)

Guest Le Thou
michele - 2008-07-19 12:25 PM

PARANOIA ???? Sorry cant find that word in the DICKSHUNARY

Guest Le Thou
peter - 2008-07-19 8:41 PM

Don't push your luck Le Thou. A bit of fun is O/K but your posts are going way beyond what could be regarded as acceptable. Especially when directed at a Woman (Michele). If you did it to her face when her Husband was present you would probably get a smack in the mouth. But you wouldn't , would you?. >:-)

Another keyboard hero and what will You DO IF i do push my luck ??

Guest peter
I'll tell your Mummie what you're getting up to in your bedroom. No........I don't mean the self abuse. (lol)

Guest peter
donna miller - 2008-07-21 10:45 AM

I found this picture of Le Thou when I carried out a house clearance on a former brothel.

Exactly what I meant. Always thought he was a closet Queen. By his dislike of the female gender. (lol)

Archived