Chatterbox

Hymer C 9.

Any one else think that since Chatterbox has been moved so low down on the forums list we are not getting the input and debate we used to get or maybe its because everyone is on holiday - yipee only a couple of days before we are off again. - just a thought. Carol.

I think when the summer is here (really!) we all tend to be out doing stuff. The forum is far more active in the winter when we are all stuck indoors wanting to be "out and about".

We cannot use our caravan on its seasonal pitch January and February. And boy does that make those two months drag.

You are probably right it is more active in the summer but we are missing quite a few familiar names Knight of the Road had a fall and knocked himself about a bit, often wonder how K & D is miss his posts and others.

Maggie we are off to Malvern then following the front of the van to see where it takes us maybe into Pembrokeshire (Trackers country) fingers crossed the weather holds. :-D

As you know we do a year on a big travel abroad then the next year touring the UK - really excited we have just registered to go the the Festival at Glastonbury next year we met a lovely couple in Morocco a couple of years ago then bumped into them in Scotland last year - the other night they called to see us as they knew I have been saying how I would love to go to the festival but of course thought we were to old.

Well they are about 70 and had never been before but went this year and said it was amazing it was so much more than they could have expected with all sorts of music a circus stalls of every kind wood turning etc - they said when ever they set out to do anything they never got to it as so much to see.

Best still there is a dedicated secure area for motorhomes so Ed has said we can go hooray :D :D the trade off I think is Dave Newall has told us about Goodwood and his brilliant time there so that is on the books as well.

Well sun is out so off to load the van. Carol.

:-) :-)

Hi Carol, I have put my name down for Glastonbury next year. I never know until the week before if I am actually able to go, as you know, but I really really do hope so and also hope to see you at Malvern, God willing. I am really struggling here to get everything sorted with mum and dad and a lovely neighbour who's mum is the same so she is lovely with them.

Oh, can't wait to hear everybody's tales of where they have been and see their photos ... it keeps me going through the bad times. :-D

Archived