Christmas Greetings

howie

Hi. I,ve just posted Christmas greetings on another thread, but on reflection thought that for those wishing to do the same without interfering with those other threads, then useing this one would be a better way of doing it.

So once again, Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to everyone out there, and thanks for all the wonderful, weird, humorus, thoughtful and helpfull comments over the last few months. Howard.

You could have added Happy Birthday Lizzy - I was 53 yesterday! ;-)

Have a good Festive whatever! Hope no-one is hoping to go far in this UK fog - another good reason not to fly to pastures new (lol) at least by staying home I can access all the fascilities I require when I require them :$

How could I have possibly overlooked your birthday Mandy. Please accept my apologies and yet another Merry Christmas and belated Happy Birthday.

To avoid further confusion, every year my birthday falls on the 12th July.

Going through the paperwork after my parents died, I discovered that they got married three weeks before my birth. Coming into the world at a healthy 9lb 7oz will hopefully give those with serious medical problems renewed hope and encouragement, as with my own premature arrival, it proves that miracles do happen and all you need is belief. Howard.

Sorry Mandy - very little snow on Mount Blanc yet :-D so you will be able to wander the lower slopes admiring the early Spring flowers *-) when are you back?

Thanks for the belated birthday wishes! Roll on 2nd Jan when we can all be back into routine [humbug]

Like Howard I would like to thank everyone for all the informative information and fun postings I have been able to get from this forum during the year,long may it continue.

Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas (but please keep the Sherry & Wine well within legal limits if you're driving) and a Happy Prosperous New Year to everyone.

Also Happy Birthday to all those who have to endue the clash with Christmas.

Flicka

Archived