Christmas number one

jacqui

I for one am supporting the campaign that Chris Evans launched to make Terry Wogan and Aled Jones number one for christmas with the version of Little Drummer boy they recorded for Children in need, I think this is more deserving than the eventual winner of XFactor.

All the songs I have heard off the Band Aged Cd(children in need Cd) make me smile, love the Ken Bruce version of Donald Where's your Trousers.

J

Guest Tracker
Whilst on the Children in Need subject, the BBC Countryfile Calendar has some fabulous wildlife photos and is well worth the seemingly expensive nine quid, of which four quid goes straight to Children in Need - so they tell us.

I would buy it if only to make sure we don't have Cliff Richard twittering away over Christmas. The wife must be his biggest fan and for the past 40 odd years i,ve had to put up with his music being played at every opportunity or opening cupboard doors only to be confronted with that irritating curled lip smiling back at me. 8-)

howie - 2008-11-20 7:06 PM

I would buy it if only to make sure we don't have Cliff Richard twittering away over Christmas. The wife must be his biggest fan and for the past 40 odd years i,ve had to put up with his music being played at every opportunity or opening cupboard doors only to be confronted with that irritating curled lip smiling back at me. 8-)

:D :D :D

Love it Howie!

Not knocking him as a 'professional' entertainer Bruce, and in fairness when he performs live on the telly does as well as can reasonably be expected, but good as he may be still irritates me though this can be put down to the fact that I have to put up with that 'lip' everytime I open a cupboard door. Often thought of getting shot of them but more than my life is worth.

Perhaps Cliff should do a stint on "strictly come ballroom celebrity get him out'a'here dancing". He can't dance for toffee but he'd certainly be entertaining!!! :D

My money's on Rhydian for Christmas number one ... album out on Monday .... he's on telly tomorrow night on X-Factor ... oooo can't wait! :$ :->

Jacqui! Put your dirty mind away lady .... just because I like Rhydian doesn't mean I want to get into his knickers! 8-)

He's a really nice chap by all accounts, his voice is wonderful and the way he sings is so lovely. I watched him on the X-Factor last year and he was a true 'professional', he never bitched about the other contestants and always gave faultless performances, the way he sings really brings out the emotion of the songs. Not long to go now till he's on .... :D

Mandy&Andy - 2008-11-22 10:20 PM

Did I miss something, didn't see him, the duo and Take that were on but not him, shame I was really looking forward to seeing him again.

:-(

Mandy

He was on the results show and well worth waiting for, a beautiful singing voice and good entertainer. Carol. (lol)

Only jesting Mel, I missed him over the weekend as well but did listen to him on Steve Wright last week, and as you say a true proffesional, I hope he does do well and knock all those that slated him, as for same difference I didn't think they were up to much anyway, so wouldn't surprise me if they did mime ;-) ;-)

Archived