Christmas thoughts

Guest Tracker

Guest Tracker

My thoughts this year are with Joy and the many others amongst us who have there hands full with the worry and care of elderly parents and of Syd, Michele and the many others with ill and disabled children.

I am also thinking of CliveH and of Rupert and all of you who have lost loved ones recently and of the heartache this brings.

May all of you have a peaceful Christmas and a good 2009 and may the good memories outlast the bad ones for you.

Rich and Dot

Jenny and I would like to also like to wish you all and your families a very Merry Christmas and a safe and carefree New Year. Also many thanks for your past posts to my queries on the forum..http://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/images/emoticons/icon_wink.gif  Best Wishes xx

Don't ask me why ... I'm just happen to be in 'poetic' mood lately!

T’was the night before Christmas

And those on the forum

Were giving best wishes

So calmly, with decorum

Activity was lessened

The threads were quite quiet

Even as they got sozzled

There was no signs of riot!

So to all of the members

Especially those I hold dear

May I wish one and all

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year!

:D :->

Ah Gee shuchs thanks

Merry Christmas to you all it wasnt so long ago I though the little wouldnt make it but I am sitting here with a big smile on my face tibking there are alot less worse off people than us . So I thank my lucky stars that we are all here together and hope the same for all of you .

Off to get you all a piccy of little legs all bathed in her new pyjams looking forward to Santa calling in the morning .. So from Freddie and us all Merry Christmas everyone Happy New Year all take care .

Mel Fantastic you never know it may warm up soon /later :D

As all of the above. Have a lovely Christmas everybody.

My new year resolution wil be......... not to be nasty to Richard. He's a nice bloke really. :D

Lovely pic,s michele

Merry Christmas and a very happy new year 2009

Tracker a very nice thoughtfull post.

To

Hymerc9,flicka,judgemental,tracker,michele,peter,melb,kelly58,BGD,spospe,rupert,cliveh,dave n jacui newell,marycowgirl,kinghtoftheroad,sud,colin,gaz43,chatterdog,carolh,lordthornbury,mickh,ohgrandma,don n madge,geoff n angie,mco,j9withdogs,omidknight.

And all other forum users

HAPPY 2009

For me personally, Christmas is a time for reflection, its probably the only time of the year that I withdraw into my shell and think of others less fortunate, the bereaved, the lonely and those that think no one loves them and of course the many people whose lives are crashing through the floor as we speak through unemployment, but what can you do to help? not a lot.

Archived