Christmas

ohgrandma

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
york brewery - 2008-10-24 1:56 PM

Christmas is so commercial these days. used to be a real nice time

no doubt all the toy adverts will start very soon urghhhhhhh.

Last year we all elected to buy each other presents from charity shops

was great fun and helped the charitys as well

Tony

Trouble is we all need to spend to get us out of recession - :-( :-(

We could all buy British - if you can find anything made in Britain.

:-(

I'm hoping Christmas comes early for me ... Rhydian's album is due out on 24 November and I can't wait!!!!! :-> Apparently he's going to do a special appearance on X-Factor to promote it - it'll be the first time ever they have had a previous X-Factor contestant to be a special guest on the show who didn't actually win it. Says a lot about his talent that they've done this for him.

How about one of these as a pressie. Done a lot of biking/camping in the past and make a change from those pokie little cars you see being towed behind vans.

Pair of shades, open road, and slip easily and un-noticed through the countryside.

825151464_Boss205720V820thumb.jpg.bc21daaef7e03b61dfe6af5ff125d9a6.jpg

Just to remember our health is our wealth, and all the add ons are extra, Michele would be wonderful if the doctor can do something to help Freddie that would be a real Christmas pressy. Another of the best Christmas presents would to see a lot less violence in the world.

Then perhaps - cheap fuel - a warm summer - good travelling - the odd bottle of red wine or good malt whisky, no midges in Scotland - and our family close by and happy - I'd be happy Christmas and the rest of the year as well. Carol.

Archived