Chuckle ... The SNP ...

Birdbrain

Birdbrain - 2021-01-10 1:29 PM

Barryd999 - 2021-01-10 10:26 AM

Correction. Now we have a deal that nobody likes. Chuckle.

You speak for a lot of folk ... I like it, I know plenty of folk who like it ... You dont like anything ... Other than whinging

The Fishermen dont like it, the remainers dont like it the likes of Leave.eu dont like it, least their thousands of members on FB certainly didnt like it last time I looked. It was hard to find a positive comment. The EU probably like it as it means they can export their goods tariff free but we cant export our services.

Barryd999 - 2021-01-10 1:38 PM

You speak for a lot of folk ... I like it, I know plenty of folk who like it ... You dont like anything ... Other than whinging

The Fishermen dont like it, the remainers dont like it the likes of Leave.eu dont like it, least their thousands of members on FB certainly didnt like it last time I looked. It was hard to find a positive comment. The EU probably like it as it means they can export their goods tariff free but we cant export our services.

Drivel ... Go change ya nappy

Birdbrain - 2021-01-10 1:40 PM

LOL! Take your pick on Fishing https://tinyurl.com/y49hl5wc

As for the Brexiteers not being happy trawl back to when the deal was announced on any of your favourite Leave.EU sites. I had a quick look right now but was nearly sick so ill let you do it. Mind you they will never be happy really will they?

Barryd999 - 2021-01-10 4:52 PM

Birdbrain - 2021-01-10 1:40 PM

LOL! Take your pick on Fishing https://tinyurl.com/y49hl5wc

As for the Brexiteers not being happy trawl back to when the deal was announced on any of your favourite Leave.EU sites. I had a quick look right now but was nearly sick so ill let you do it. Mind you they will never be happy really will they?

This is a belter "Mind you they will never be happy" ... From you ... That is really funny

Archived