Cluless Queer Stammer.........

Guest pelmetman

The Sun? (lol) Bit desperate.

Its bollox of course. I watched his interview on Marr and he basically said to get on with it, they have a deal, stop threatening to break international law and get Brexit done.

Isnt that what you wanted to hear surely?

The right is desperately trying to get Starmer to support a Brexit extension so they can howl headlines about Labour wanting to Thwart Brexit. Brexit is done, it was oven Ready remember. Not Starmers or the remainers problem anymore. We left with a deal remember, a really great oven ready deal Johnson said. Johnson also promised a fantastic trade deal so chop chop. Tick tock! (lol)

Must have listened to him for hours, and listened again last night https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/sep/23/public-not-to-blame-for-second-wave-of-covid-19-says-keir-starmer but still couldn't detect any stammer in his voice.

Never have.

Can you?

Unlike most Tories he was not born into wealth and privilege, but got to be a top barrister on his own merits.

How could he have done that if he stammered?

John52 - 2020-09-24 7:29 AM

Must have listened to him for hours, and listened again last night https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/sep/23/public-not-to-blame-for-second-wave-of-covid-19-says-keir-starmer but still couldn't detect any stammer in his voice.

Never have.

Can you?

Unlike most Tories he was not born into wealth and privilege, but got to be a top barrister on his own merits.

How could he have done that if he stammered?

Ooooh! Thats going to confuse a lot of drunken Gammon morons who are almost certainly now Brexit voting Tories. They will be running around the streets saying "No no no! its out fault not Boris!". (lol)

Guest pelmetman

More evidence to prove Queer Stammer is Cluless >:-) ...........

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8765419/Sir-Keir-Starmer-brands-coronavirus-second-wave-not-act-God-failure-government.html

So all those EU governments who are experiencing a SECOND WAVE are incompetent to? >:-) .........

Captain Hindsight is just another pathetic Labour Loser making polictical mischief rather than trying to assist our government in a Pandemic *-) .......

Brits will remember that come the next election >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2020-09-24 9:30 AM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8765419/Sir-Keir-Starmer-brands-coronavirus-second-wave-not-act-God-failure-government.html

So all those EU governments who are experiencing a SECOND WAVE are incompetent to? >:-) .........

Captain Hindsight is just another pathetic Labour Loser making polictical mischief rather than trying to assist our government in a Pandemic *-) .......

Does your changing the subject to foreign countries mean you can't detect any stammer in his voice either?

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-09-24 9:50 AM

pelmetman - 2020-09-24 9:30 AM

Does your changing the subject to foreign countries mean you can't detect any stammer in his voice either?

Calling him Stammer is a P1sstake........Just like when I call you JOKE52 ;-) .......

Coz given your views and toilet habits 8-) .........

You have got to be a Joke........

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.f156a1c6f14bc1470d9628f8a187dcc1.jpg

pelmetman - 2020-09-24 9:54 AM

Calling him Stammer is a P1sstake.............

But everyone can see he does not stammer

So it just bounces back on you

OK I must admit I have been guilty of name calling in the past

But at least the person resembled the name

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-09-24 11:26 AM

pelmetman - 2020-09-24 9:54 AM

Calling him Stammer is a P1sstake.............

But everyone can see he does not stammer

So it just bounces back on you

OK I must admit I have been guilty of name calling in the past

But at least the person resembled the name

"OK I must admit I have been guilty of name calling in the past"

In the past?.......Is that a joke?.......JOKE52 >:-) ........

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.0f0ce9474cac115dd3d40bd90488a566.jpg

The new Labour Leader seems to me to be playing things very skillfully - and of course as the Opposition Leader he can simply criticise the Government for getting it wrong without actually offering an alternative plan or policy. He's doing miles better that JC ever did.

It's working to the extent of improving his personal poll ratings for now but it'sfour years until the next General Election and he's got to find a way of convincing everyone that he's leading a centerist party with good ideas for the future - and that the loony Labour Left really have gone away, which actually of course they haven't..

Archived