Come Back Jeremy ...

Birdbrain

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-06-10 8:25 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-10 6:35 AM

New peoples hero Mr Floyd had served time in the slammer 9 times I believe , drugs , theft , assault etc etc

Ah well, thats alright then. Murder must be justified if he was a wrongun.

Murder?........from what I've seen of the video I'd say it looked more like manslaughter :-| ........

pelmetman - 2020-06-10 9:10 AM

New peoples hero Mr Floyd had served time in the slammer 9 times I believe , drugs , theft , assault etc etc

Murder?........from what I've seen of the video I'd say it looked more like manslaughter :-| ........

Ah well, even better. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-06-10 9:18 AM

Did it look like a deliberate murder to you? :-| .........

Who said that ??? ... Has anyone been convicted of murder over his death , I must have missed the trial ??? ... How come its good for you to bring up respected reporter Tommy Robinsons criminal past but I cant with new peoples hero Mr Floyd ??? ... Isnt that racist ???

pelmetman - 2020-06-10 9:24 AM

Well the bloke couldnt breathe and was pleading for his life and the cop took no notice so.... I dunno, why are you making excuses for him?

Birdbrain - 2020-06-10 9:25 AM

Who said that ??? ... Has anyone been convicted of murder over his death , I must have missed the trial ??? ... How come its good for you to bring up respected reporter Tommy Robinsons criminal past but I cant with new peoples hero Mr Floyd ??? ... Isnt that racist ???

I never said you couldnt but its a clear attempt to dumb down the killing of black man because he had committed crimes in the past. I believe Tommy is still alive by the way.

Barryd999 - 2020-06-09 10:41 PM

Its racist against disabled people if you ask me! There should be one where you can kind of just flop down on the floor or summat.

Anyone who can read the link will know that Starmer " took the knee " in support of the " Black Lives Matter " campaign - and to support those who are against anti-black racism.

Why would anyone object to that - unless they oppose his views on that subject.

:-(

Barryd999 - 2020-06-10 10:33 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-10 9:25 AM

I never said you couldnt but its a clear attempt to dumb down the killing of black man because he had committed crimes in the past. I believe Tommy is still alive by the way.

Not at all ... Merely pointing out hypocrisy ... You have now changed "murder" to "killing" ??? ... In the fullness of time and with US legal action the accused officer will have his day in court and until then your "murder" and relevance to the Mr Floyds skin colour are you once again jumping the gun

pelmetman - 2020-06-10 9:24 AM

'Deliberate' would be first degree....Chauvin is charged with second degree which is "any intentional murder with malice aforethought, but not premeditated or planned in advance."

Floyd was already restrained in handcuffs and on the ground. Chauvin used his knee across Floyds neck compressing his windpipe for almost nine minutes resulting in death by strangulation.

https://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-charges/second-degree-murder-overview.html

malc d - 2020-06-10 11:42 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-06-09 10:41 PM

Its racist against disabled people if you ask me! There should be one where you can kind of just flop down on the floor or summat.

Anyone who can read the link will know that Starmer " took the knee " in support of the " Black Lives Matter " campaign - and to support those who are against anti-black racism.

Why would anyone object to that - unless they oppose his views on that subject.

:-(

Well said Malc and very good question. I see footballers are now doing it before the start of a match. Are supporters now going to stop following their favourite team?

Yes, but isn't the general idea that the police arrest suspects, charge them with a crime if satisfied that one was committed, and hold them in custody pending trial following which, if found guilty, the court determines the appropriate penalty? They're not supposed to kill them in the process, are they?

Your comment does read like an excuse for this man's death at the hands of the police. It seems to portray his killing almost as an acceptable form of rough justice. Was that really what you meant?

Brian Kirby - 2020-06-10 4:50 PM

Yes, but isn't the general idea that the police arrest suspects, charge them with a crime if satisfied that one was committed, and hold them in custody pending trial following which, if found guilty, the court determines the appropriate penalty? They're not supposed to kill them in the process, are they?

Your comment does read like an excuse for this man's death at the hands of the police. It seems to portray his killing almost as an acceptable form of rough justice. Was that really what you meant?

Obviously you'd much rather I didn't mention the new peoples hero criminal background ??? ... You'd much rather I didn't mention he held a gun to a pregnant womans stomach while robbing her , a white woman I am informed n'all , does that make him a racist ??? ... Lets be straight on one thing Brian , I aren't suggesting at all he deserved to die like he did if that helps you clean the mist off your hate goggles ... Hate on

Birdbrain - 2020-06-10 6:01 PM

Obviously you'd much rather I didn't mention the new peoples hero criminal background ??? ...

And what of Thomas Lanes criminal background, one of the police officers involved who had more than a dozen criminal charges and traffic citations and convicted of seven? Or doesn't that matter? At the time of Floyds killing he was still on probation

Bulletguy - 2020-06-10 6:17 PM

Obviously you'd much rather I didn't mention the new peoples hero criminal background ??? ...

And what of Thomas Lanes criminal background, one of the police officers involved who had more than a dozen criminal charges and traffic citations and convicted of seven? Or doesn't that matter? At the time of Floyds killing he was still on probation

Last time I looked we live in a free country , if you want to mention the convictions another cop had who didn't kill Mr Floyd to try to prove a point thats fine ... I dont have issue with that unlike you who seems to have taken serious issue with me talking about Mr Floyd holding a gun to a pregnant womans stomach , very telling ... A white woman by the way so does that make Mr Floyd a racist ??

Birdbrain - 2020-06-10 6:22 PM

Last time I looked we live in a free country , if you want to mention the convictions another cop had who didn't kill Mr Floyd to try to prove a point thats fine .

As you've regularly reminded the forum of Floyds past criminal record which everyone is well aware of, time served and spent, it's pertinent to mention Lanes criminal record. Quite how he managed to join the force with a criminal record is beyond me but it shows how low the US set the bar in recruiting police officers.

Bulletguy - 2020-06-10 7:01 PM

Last time I looked we live in a free country , if you want to mention the convictions another cop had who didn't kill Mr Floyd to try to prove a point thats fine .

As you've regularly reminded the forum of Floyds past criminal record which everyone is well aware of, time served and spent, it's pertinent to mention Lanes criminal record. Quite how he managed to join the force with a criminal record is beyond me but it shows how low the US set the bar in recruiting police officers.

Im not an expert on US Police recruiting procedure so cant answer , surprised you aren't by the way ... "time served and spent" doesnt seem to apply with respected reporter Tommy Robinson with you though with regards to his criminal record , you "remind the forum" of that dont ya princess ??? ... I wont call you hypocrite because everyone already knows you are ... Dont think Mr Robinson ever held a gun to the stomach of a black woman while attempting to rob her unlike new peoples hero mr Floyd , maybe you can show he did

Birdbrain - 2020-06-10 7:10 PM

Im not an expert on US Police recruiting procedure so cant answer , surprised you aren't by the way ... "time served and spent" doesnt seem to apply with respected reporter Tommy Robinson with you though with regards to his criminal record ,

As they obviously recruit criminals still on probation it doesn't take an expert to see they have very low standards! As for your "respectable" pal, he's currently out on bail on a suspicion of assault charge. It's difficult to keep track of serial offenders like Yaxley. *-)

Bulletguy - 2020-06-10 7:27 PM

Im not an expert on US Police recruiting procedure so cant answer , surprised you aren't by the way ... "time served and spent" doesnt seem to apply with respected reporter Tommy Robinson with you though with regards to his criminal record ,

As they obviously recruit criminals still on probation it doesn't take an expert to see they have very low standards! As for your "respectable" pal, he's currently out on bail on a suspicion of assault charge. It's difficult to keep track of serial offenders like Yaxley. *-)

Given the US has over 600.000 police officers I presume you have more than just Thomas Lane to back up your "they have very low standards" claim with regards to US police recruitment ??? ... As for Mr Robinson show me when and where he has done anything like holding a gun to a pregnant black womans stomach to threaten and rob her ??? ... Your well Hatey aren't you

Birdbrain - 2020-06-10 7:39 PM

Given the US has over 600.000 police officers I presume you have more than just Thomas Lane to back up your "they have very low standards" claim with regards to US police recruitment ??? ...

It's a matter of moral code and i'd expect better from a police force. You obviously don't.

As for Mr Robinson show me when and where he has done anything like holding a gun to a pregnant black womans stomach to threaten and rob her ??? ... Your well Hatey aren't you

Show me where i ever said that! You're just getting even more silly now with your diversions and 'hater hate'. *-)

Bulletguy - 2020-06-10 8:00 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-10 7:39 PM

Given the US has over 600.000 police officers I presume you have more than just Thomas Lane to back up your "they have very low standards" claim with regards to US police recruitment ??? ...

It's a matter of moral code and i'd expect better from a police force. You obviously don't.

As for Mr Robinson show me when and where he has done anything like holding a gun to a pregnant black womans stomach to threaten and rob her ??? ... Your well Hatey aren't you

Show me where i ever said that! You're just getting even more silly now with your diversions and 'hater hate'. *-)

You obviously dont have much more than Thomas Lane ... Another fail ... I didnt say you did say that princess did I ??? Your getting flustered ... Hate on

Archived