Coming To America ...

Birdbrain

Birdbrain - 2021-01-18 4:09 PM

Barryd999 - 2021-01-18 3:05 PM

Sounds like they are not getting further than Guatemala so whats the problem?

Who said it was a problem sweet cheeks ???

I presumed from you post you wanted to show that thanks to Joe Biden becoming president lots of immigrants were now going to overrun the USA but it appears they are not even getting as far as Mexico. I suspect Joe and Kamala will have a lighter touch on immigration though. Well I doubt they will be locking screaming children separated from their families in cages.

Barryd999 - 2021-01-18 5:05 PM

I presumed from you post you wanted to show that thanks to Joe Biden becoming president lots of immigrants were now going to overrun the USA but it appears they are not even getting as far as Mexico. I suspect Joe and Kamala will have a lighter touch on immigration though. Well I doubt they will be locking screaming children separated from their families in cages.

Biden said today they won't be allowed in.

Those cages Obama erected ... Educate yaself before talking tosh

Birdbrain - 2021-01-18 7:45 PM

I know he did. Anyone can build a cage. Did Obama put screaming terrified children in them?

Barryd999 - 2021-01-18 9:58 PM

I know he did. Anyone can build a cage. Did Obama put screaming terrified children in them?

Yes ... Und before Obama built the air conditioned cages he was putting them in tin garage type buildings in sweltering hot conditions ... How come you dont care about what happens to "screaming terrified children" in many other parts of the world who are ripped from their parents, raped and forced into marriage ??? ... Many, many more of them every single day, maybe it has something to do with one fella ... POTUS Trump and the hate blinkers ???

Birdbrain - 2021-01-19 6:19 AM

Barryd999 - 2021-01-18 9:58 PM

Yes ... Und before Obama built the air conditioned cages he was putting them in tin garage type buildings in sweltering hot conditions ... How come you dont care about what happens to "screaming terrified children" in many other parts of the world who are ripped from their parents, raped and forced into marriage ??? ... Many, many more of them every single day, maybe it has something to do with one fella ... POTUS Trump and the hate blinkers ???

I cant find any evidence of Obama separating families and throwing kids in cages on their own because of a zero tolerance enforcement policy like Trump had and did.

Archived