Complaints Procedure

Birdbrain

As a new member I am unsure of the the complaints procedure or who to make the complaint to on here . I have been a member on here for only a short time but unfortunately seem to have fallen foul of one of the long established members and what they believe to be acceptable in publishing my personal details which I certainly didn't want non-members to know . If any member could help with who I contact then I see there is a private mail facility if they were kind enough to reply . Bullying surely cant be acceptable and certainly not for new members . Thankyou

Sorry, I can't help as I have no idea. if you asked for notifications of posts then you could try replying or making a note of the email. Unfortunately, as soon as I've read the notifications I delete them so don't have any to hand right now. I do think that some of the postings in 'Chatterbox' are rude and unnecessarily challenging and it seems impossible to have a reasonable conversation on the topic of Brexit in particular without one member in particular reducing the conversation to the most basic levels in the rudest way possible. I don't bother engaging any more on that topic though it is of interest but only as part of an intelligent discussion.

Sorry to hear you are having troubles with postings in Chatterbox, to be honest I don’t venture down here very often.

You can send a message to the forum administrator via the link at the very bottom of the page.

If there are personal details you would like deleted please add a link to the message or post the title of the thread and I will delete them for you.

Keith. Assistant moderator.

Guest pelmetman
HarveyHeaven - 2019-04-27 1:27 PM

Sorry, I can't help as I have no idea. if you asked for notifications of posts then you could try replying or making a note of the email. Unfortunately, as soon as I've read the notifications I delete them so don't have any to hand right now. I do think that some of the postings in 'Chatterbox' are rude and unnecessarily challenging and it seems impossible to have a reasonable conversation on the topic of Brexit in particular without one member in particular reducing the conversation to the most basic levels in the rudest way possible. I don't bother engaging any more on that topic though it is of interest but only as part of an intelligent discussion.

"I do think that some of the postings in 'Chatterbox' are rude and unnecessarily challenging" :D ......

What a lefty light weight (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

I suspect you work (worked) in our left wing education industry? >:-) .......

Just guessing ;-).......

Guest pelmetman

I don't bother engaging any more on that topic though it is of interest but only as part of an intelligent discussion.

Why not? :-| .......

Is that because you no longer have "Project Farce" to back up your arguments? ;-) .......

Just askin....... an intelligent question? :D ......

Guest pelmetman

without one member in particular reducing the conversation to the most basic levels in the rudest way possible.

Have to confess I'm intrigued by this assertion? ;-) .......

What have I ever said?....... that is worse than a left wing politician like Cyril Smith has actually done! >:-) .......

Just askin *-) ........

Birdbrain - 2019-04-27 10:28 PM

Thankyou for the replies on here and those who've private mailed me . Bullies should never win

Yes! Well said Mr Birdbrain. We wont tolerate bullies on here unless its directed towards Dave Pelmethead then its open season. (lol) Dont get angry or upset but if you do just take the pish out of Dave instead. It will make you feel better. You sound like a sensitive soul and a nice person so I presume you are a remainer and a lover of Jeremy Corbyn. Lets all have a group hug and build a virtual wigwam of peace while singing blowin in the wind or summat. Dont worry. Im a seasoned vet on here, I wont let the bullies bother you!

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-04-28 12:30 PM

You sound like a sensitive soul and a nice person so I presume you are a remainer and a lover of Jeremy Corbyn.

His name is Birdbrain ;-) ..........Not Brainless :D .......

Barryd999 - 2019-04-28 12:30 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-04-27 10:28 PM

Thankyou for the replies on here and those who've private mailed me . Bullies should never win

Yes! Well said Mr Birdbrain. We wont tolerate bullies on here unless its directed towards Dave Pelmethead then its open season. (lol) Dont get angry or upset but if you do just take the pish out of Dave instead. It will make you feel better. You sound like a sensitive soul and a nice person so I presume you are a remainer and a lover of Jeremy Corbyn. Lets all have a group hug and build a virtual wigwam of peace while singing blowin in the wind or summat. Dont worry. Im a seasoned vet on here, I wont let the bullies bother you!

Thankyou Barryd999 you sound like youve got a nice sense of humour which I find attractive in a man . As for politics I dont really get involved much these days due to the hypocrisy of those who are meant to serve us . Its reassuring the support I have received from members on here regarding the vicious bullying I received from one of the long time members .

I came across this forum due to an online search for advice when we had a problem with our van and then the chatterbox section quite by chance. How did you find us Birdbrain?

Unfortunately, your posts are reminiscent of those made by someone else who regularly posted on here but disappeared a short while ago (was he banned?) -only for you to pop up posting in a similar vein very shortly thereafter. Long standing members are therefore bound to be curious about who exactly you are.

If you are not one and the same person why don’t you put an end to the speculation yourself by proving to the moderators exactly who you are by providing verifiable information relating to your identity not just an email address etc?

There would be no need to reveal anything about your personal details to the rest of us. I respect our moderators and trust them so their word on it would suffice for me.

…and if you are not the person some think you are, welcome to the forum.

Violet1956 - 2019-04-29 10:44 AM

I came across this forum due to an online search for advice when we had a problem with our van and then the chatterbox section quite by chance. How did you find us Birdbrain?

Is this a serious question Veronica ?

;-)

malc d - 2019-04-29 1:00 PM

;-)

Of course Malc. You should know me by now.

Violet1956 - 2019-04-29 1:08 PM

;-)

A question for you Veronica…………..

When YOU found this MOTORHOME forum - did you go straight to the Chatterbox section - and not talk about motorhomes ?

(?)

;-)

Unfortunately, your posts are reminiscent of those made by someone else who regularly posted on here but disappeared a short while ago (was he banned?) -only for you to pop up posting in a similar vein very shortly thereafter. Long standing members are therefore bound to be curious about who exactly you are.

If you are not one and the same person why don’t you put an end to the speculation yourself by proving to the moderators exactly who you are by providing verifiable information relating to your identity not just an email address etc?

There would be no need to reveal anything about your personal details to the rest of us. I respect our moderators and trust them so their word on it would suffice for me.

I think you are mistaking new member Birdbrain for Antony1969 Veronica. Its not him. I know for a fact that he is now doing time in Strangeways for running the wrong way down the fast lane of the M62 in rush hour as part of the recent pro Brexit Go Slow traffic chaos event dressed only in a Donald Trump, "Make America Great again" hat and a single sock which blew off as there wasnt anything to hold it on with. The last straw I think for Huddersfield magistrates (hes always doing it apparently) so he got six months and No internet. :-(

malc d - 2019-04-29 2:05 PM

Violet1956 - 2019-04-29 1:08 PM

;-)

A question for you Veronica…………..

When YOU found this MOTORHOME forum - did you go straight to the Chatterbox section - and not talk about motorhomes ?

(?)

;-)

If memory serves I first sought advice on the motorhome matters section for a solution to a cold derriere when pinned against the side of the van due to the OH taking up more than his fair share of the fixed bed. (lol)

We overcame that by padding the side with a bench cushion initially but the best solution we have found is to sleep "top to tail" until we can afford a new van with the dream that is single beds.

Guest pelmetman

.....and if you are the person they think you are :D .......Welcome to your forum home B-) .....

Archived