Cookies could effect the price

enodreven

Hi,

I have just being reading on another site that some companies check your computer for cookies that I presume they leave every time you visit and apparently this can have a bearing on the price you are quoted, so if you are about to book a ferry or flight etc it may be worth deleting your cookies

Hope this helps

sorry if it has already been posted before, but i did search and couldn't find any mention

Hi, Michele

You may be correct, but on the other hand a lot of offers are there to try and draw you in, so to speak, so it could be once they know you are a regular visitor/purchaser they don't need to make you any special offers

I don't really know, you pays your money and takes your chance ? LoL

michele - 2007-02-06 5:54 PM

Surely, the more you visit the better the customer?.weird or am I missing something ?.. *-)

michele - 2007-02-06 7:16 PM

i really need to learn how to not be so trusting of things .and learn how to look at things from a different angle.

Cheers

Don't turn into a misserable old cynic like some people. Just be aware that if something looks too good to be true, it probably is. :D

I just re-set my Cookie handling to prompt me before putting them on my 'putor and just to send these two posts I received requests to put over 10 cookies on from MMM. Then people wonder why their machine is slowing down and the hard drive is filling up. Have a look at your cookeis and you would be amazed how many there can be. *-)

Archived