Corbyn caught lying again..........

Guest pelmetman

Call me a cynic but I would rather read Corbyn's speech than the Daily Mail version of it (lol)

QUOTE: Guests at the party to celebrate Boris Johnson’s election as Tory leader toasted his victory with salmon mousse and premium rosé champagne. Seemingly rather a lot of the latter. The bill for the event at Brown’s Hotel in Mayfair was £12,000, paid for by the hotel owner. Obviously, quite a night!

If that had been Corbyn they could have called the £12k a bribe :D

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-08-27 9:24 AM

Call me a cynic but I would rather read Corbyn's speech than the Daily Mail version of it (lol)

QUOTE: Guests at the party to celebrate Boris Johnson’s election as Tory leader toasted his victory with salmon mousse and premium rosé champagne. Seemingly rather a lot of the latter. The bill for the event at Brown’s Hotel in Mayfair was £12,000, paid for by the hotel owner. Obviously, quite a night!

I doubt Corbyn would have enough mates to cough up 12 quid >:-) ...........

pelmetman - 2019-08-27 9:35 AM

John52 - 2019-08-27 9:24 AM

I doubt Corbyn would have enough mates to cough up 12 quid >:-) ...........

Maybe because Jeremy isn't helping them make £millions by crashing the £ >:-)

Guest pelmetman
747 - 2019-08-27 5:41 PM

O, I think Corbyn can crash the £ quicker than any Tory. He just has to win an election and Bingo, it's wrecked. 8-)

Just the thought of a Corbyn government can wipe billions off the value UK company 8-) ........

That's prolly why his biggest advocate on here keeps his money abroad *-) .......

Dontcha...... Wotchaname?......John52/James/Peter???????? >:-) ..........

Archived