Corbyn the Communist Coward........

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-09-04 10:47 AM

Corbyn is doing the right thing and not falling into Johnsons trap. Good

How is asking the voters to decide a trap? :-| ..........

Or is that you admitting the public is not on the Remoaners side? :D .........

Corbyn will have to face the electorate eventually >:-) .........

Quite right.

Corbyn ( and everyone else - except Dave ) knows that if Corbyn agrees to an election on Oct 14th - Johnson will then change the date until after Brexit.

:-|

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2019-09-04 10:56 AM

Quite right.

Corbyn ( and everyone else - except Dave ) knows that if Corbyn agrees to an election on Oct 14th - Johnson will then change the date until after Brexit.

He's already said the 15th of October *-) ...........

The real reason is Corbyn knows he will get stuffed >:-) ..........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-09-04 11:15 AM

Exactly.....but i don't think Pelmet understands the real reasons but it keeps him happy making another Corbyn HATE thread. *-)

So he LIED when he said he wants an election ;-) .........

Typical Lying Communist >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-09-04 10:58 AM

malc d - 2019-09-04 10:56 AM

Quite right.

He's already said the 15th of October *-) ...........

…. and no-one ( except you ) believes him.

(…. because they remember that he also said that he wouldn't shut down parliament ).

pelmetman - 2019-09-04 11:29 AM

Exactly.....but i don't think Pelmet understands the real reasons but it keeps him happy making another Corbyn HATE thread. *-)

No he didn't.

He still wants an election - but not at a time and date arranged to suit Johnsons scheme.

malc d - 2019-09-04 11:52 AM

No he didn't.

He still wants an election - but not at a time and date arranged to suit Johnsons scheme.

Pelmet still hasn't quite got the hang of this yet....takes a long time and i doubt it will register.

So he LIED when he said he wants an election ;-) ......... .

No he didn't.

He still wants an election - but not at a time and date arranged to suit Johnsons scheme. :-|

'Though, although I agree that refusing to support Johnson's proposal for a snap election is the wisest choice for now, I suspect that JC has some trepidation at the prospect of (Gulp!) actually becoming Prime Minister and having (Gulp!) to make decisions without (Gulp!) being able to consult the Labour Party Conference on what to do next!! :-D

Brian Kirby - 2019-09-04 12:21 PM

No he didn't.

He still wants an election - but not at a time and date arranged to suit Johnsons scheme. :-|

'Though, although I agree that refusing to support Johnson's proposal for a snap election is the wisest choice for now, I suspect that JC has some trepidation at the prospect of (Gulp!) actually becoming Prime Minister and having (Gulp!) to make decisions without (Gulp!) being able to consult the Labour Party Conference on what to do next!! :-D

I agree Brian.

I think Corbyn would be pretty useless as a Prime Minister as, whenever I have seen him speak he just waffles and frowns a lot - I can't imagine him ever deciding anything.

I was just trying to explain what is going on, as simply as possible, to Dave.

;-)

No he didn't.

Johnson hankered after the top job for years and has always been the case with him, but he's lazy and thinks his clowning around is enough to get by on. His "work" record is nothing short of atrocious both in and out of politics. He's made a rod for his own back and imo should now suffer the consequences. He will have to do what Cummings tells him anyway.

I get a good laugh at the posters on here and the more manic they sound, the louder I laugh.

This is a game of several halves but I think on balance Boris has a small lead and will come out as the winner after a General Election. It depends on 2 things. Firstly having an arrangement with the Brexit Party to not compete on certain seats and secondly a Labour coup to unseat Corbyn and instal Starmer in his place. The second one could swing the balance enough to prevent a poor Labour result. Mind you, Starmer seems a sly, devious b******. I would trust Boris more than him.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-09-04 1:17 PM

No he didn't.

Johnson hankered after the top job for years and has always been the case with him, but he's lazy and thinks his clowning around is enough to get by on. His "work" record is nothing short of atrocious both in and out of politics. He's made a rod for his own back and imo should now suffer the consequences. He will have to do what Cummings tells him anyway.

From my point of view as a eurosceptic he's doing a fantastic job B-) ...........

After just 5 weeks Brexiteers have Taken Back Control of the Tory party.........and shown Corbyn to be the gutless coward he always was >:-) ........

Guest pelmetman

No he didn't.

When will that be? ;-) .........When he gets 35% in the polls? >:-) ........

Looks like Boris will have to force his hand :D..............

pelmetman - 2019-09-04 2:34 PM

No he didn't.

From my point of view as a eurosceptic he's doing a fantastic job B-) ...........

Sceptic implies you doubt some parts but not everything.

After just 5 weeks Brexiteers have Taken Back Control of the Tory party.........and shown Corbyn to be the gutless coward he always was >:-) ........

LMFAO......and just look at the chaos and mess you've made. You lot refuse to take any responsibility for your maniacal actions and keep blame shifting. That you constantly obsess over Corbyn is also laughable as you can't even get your own mess sorted.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-09-04 4:09 PM

No he didn't.

LMFAO......and just look at the chaos and mess you've made. You lot refuse to take any responsibility for your maniacal actions and keep blame shifting. That you constantly obsess over Corbyn is also laughable as you can't even get your own mess sorted.

Chaos????? :-S .........

All I see is a Remaoner melt down in Parliament >:-) ..........

Payback at the next GE will be worth the wait B-) .........

Corbyn cant hide for ever (lol) ..........

Here chick..chick....... chicken :D .......

Guest pelmetman

No he didn't.

True ;-) ........

I'm quite happy to sign up for a free trade deal :D .......

Or as was called 40+ years ago *-) ......

A Common Market >:-) .........

No he didn't.

And thank goodness the House of Commons has taken back control of our destiny. Wasn't that what Brexiteers wanted?!

Guest pelmetman
Conrad - 2019-09-04 4:34 PM

No he didn't.

And thank goodness the House of Commons has taken back control of our destiny. Wasn't that what Brexiteers wanted?!

Haven't you got your own Parliament/Assembly? ;-) ........

If you don't like our destiny you can always vote on yours ;-) .......

But then again Wales did vote to leave if I recall correctly :D ........

pelmetman - 2019-09-04 4:20 PM

No he didn't.

Chaos????? :-S .........All I see is a Remaoner melt down in Parliament >:-) ..........Payback at the next GE will be worth the wait B-) .........Corbyn cant hide for ever (lol) ..........

Yes chaos AND mess. You haven't "taken back control" at all......not until you start taking responsibility for your insane actions and stop blame shifting. The payback (you found a new buzzword haven't you?) will be especially sweet if Jonson loses his seat......to an Iranian immigrant. Everlasting Schadenfreude! (lol)(lol)

Does Corbyn sexually arouse you or something as you can't go more than a couple of posts without mentioning his name? You're obsessed. Seems to me like you've got the hots for him. :-S

Guest pelmetman

I see if Corbyn wins a GE he'll go to the EU to get a better deal ;-) ...........

Then once he's got the deal he'll allow the country to vote on it :-| .........

BUT!!!.......Labour will campaign against their deal and vote to Remain 8-) .......

So you can be damn sure his deal will be even worse than May's *-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-09-04 9:23 PM

I see if Corbyn wins a GE he'll go to the EU to get a better deal ;-) ...........

Then once he's got the deal he'll allow the country to vote on it :-| .........

BUT!!!.......Labour will campaign against their deal and vote to Remain 8-) .......

So you can be damn sure his deal will be even worse than May's *-) .........

Actually I am not sure Corbyns deal would be worse than Mays as he does not have the same red lines. You just said above you would be happy with a common market type arrangement so that is probably what you will get with whatever Corbyn puts forward. I suspect it will mean free movement of course but as most Brexiteers keep saying its not all about immigration that shouldnt be a problem should it?

Archived