Cuckoo Land

Bulletguy

CurtainRaiser - 2021-03-24 8:47 PM

What's funny about this is that clearly Jenrick has never used a flag on a regular basis. Even with good quality flags they disintegrate after a couple of months, I predict lots of tired rags flapping in the breeze.

If they don't last long we have to find a nice cheap source of supplies.

I suggest China.

:-|

malc d - 2021-03-24 8:53 PM

What's funny about this is that clearly Jenrick has never used a flag on a regular basis. Even with good quality flags they disintegrate after a couple of months, I predict lots of tired rags flapping in the breeze.

I suggest China.

Ah yes that bastion of real communism where flagshaggers are in their element, not to mention their close friends North Korea.

The National Flag Law of the People's Republic of China has made detailed regulations on places or institutions for raising the national flag. Specifically, it stipulates the flag must be hung daily at Tiananmen Square, the Gate of New China, the Standing Committee of the National People’s Congress, the State Council, the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference, the Supreme People’s Procuratorate, immigration agencies, ports, railway stations and other ports of entry, among other places. The flag should be hung at various departments of the State Council, the standing committees of local people's congresses at all levels, courts, and local committees of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference or property belonging to said places or institutions on working days. National flags should be raised in full-time schools except on vacations and Sundays.

https://tinyurl.com/4hxyds46

Bulletguy - 2021-03-24 9:16 PM

I suggest China.

Ah yes that bastion of real communism where flagshaggers are in their element, not to mention their close friends North Korea.

The National Flag Law of the People's Republic of China has made detailed regulations on places or institutions for raising the national flag. Specifically, it stipulates the flag must be hung daily at Tiananmen Square, the Gate of New China, the Standing Committee of the National People’s Congress, the State Council, the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference, the Supreme People’s Procuratorate, immigration agencies, ports, railway stations and other ports of entry, among other places. The flag should be hung at various departments of the State Council, the standing committees of local people's congresses at all levels, courts, and local committees of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference or property belonging to said places or institutions on working days. National flags should be raised in full-time schools except on vacations and Sundays.

I think you are taking this subject a bit too seriously BG.

;-)

malc d - 2021-03-24 9:21 PM

I suggest China.

;-)

Has to be Malc.....The State will be on the lookout for subversives next. B-)

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2021-03-24 9:21 PM

I suggest China.

;-)

That's because Commie BULLitSH1T's favorite flag is red with a hammer and sickle on it >:-) ...........

(lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Perhaps they are making the most of flying the Union Flag whilst we still have a union because if or when that collapses it will have to cease to exist. All the little Englanders will have left is the one thats now considered racist with the red cross on it that can be often be seen hanging out of council house windows with the obligatory rusty old washing machine in the garden accompanied by an angry red faced man in his 50s or 60s.

It's just Johnson with a Trump type stunt.

Having just bought himself two jets, building himself a new media studio, and doing up his flat - he is now giving something to his loyal followers.

Young people who can't buy a house, people trapped in high rise flats which they can't sell, and people on their way to a food bank, may also feel inspired when they see a Union Jack on the town hall - but I doubt it.

We should be getting used to stunts and slogans since Britains' Trump took office.

His flock will love it - others won't - simple as that.

:-D

All seems a bit premature to me.

We should maybe celebrate with flags AFTER he has "levelled up " the country.

Barryd999 - 2021-03-25 8:51 AM

Perhaps they are making the most of flying the Union Flag whilst we still have a union because if or when that collapses it will have to cease to exist. All the little Englanders will have left is the one thats now considered racist with the red cross on it that can be often be seen hanging out of council house windows with the obligatory rusty old washing machine in the garden accompanied by an angry red faced man in his 50s or 60s.

Flagshagging loons like Pelmet are too thick to see they're following what they've always condemned.......Communism.

https://tinyurl.com/krdeh37b

https://thecommunists.org/topics/brexit/

malc d - 2021-03-25 9:08 AM

Having just bought himself two jets, building himself a new media studio, and doing up his flat - he is now giving something to his loyal followers.

Young people who can't buy a house, people trapped in high rise flats which they can't sell, and people on their way to a food bank, may also feel inspired when they see a Union Jack on the town hall - but I doubt it.

We should be getting used to stunts and slogans since Britains' Trump took office.

Excellent perception Malc. B-)

Guest pelmetman

I dunno I think a world leading vaccine roll out is worthy of a bit of flag waving B-) ..........

1493823486_BrexitBlighty.JPG.8c098ccbd1a5486a6a135484b55160ab.JPG

pelmetman - 2021-03-26 9:22 AM

I dunno I think a world leading vaccine roll out is worthy of a bit of flag waving B-) ..........

Lovely flag Dave - but Johnson tells us that waving the flag is all about UNITY of the U.K.

But. ( as you will know ) the Union Jack is a combination of the English and Scottish flags - so the Welsh might feel left out.

So Johnsons " UNITY " stunt may not capture the imagination of the people of Wales.

I realise that won't bother you, but I wonder if Johnson has been told.

;-)

malc d - 2021-03-26 9:49 AM

Lovely flag Dave - but Johnson tells us that waving the flag is all about UNITY of the U.K.

But. ( as you will know ) the Union Jack is a combination of the English and Scottish flags - so the Welsh might feel left out.

So Johnsons " UNITY " stunt may not capture the imagination of the people of Wales.

;-)

Indeed, and if feeling compelled to use a flag in order to "gloat" about the vaccine roll out, having earlier watched a news item coming from the Warkhadt (an Indian multinational) plant in Wrexham (Wales), showing them process/bottle up vaccines (currently AstraZenenca - British/Swedish multinational), then maybe Mrs Pelmet needs to increase her hubbie/lodger's pocket money, so he can buy a few more flags? (flags that'll "prolly" be imported from China..)

"..giggle.. chuckle.."

" :D :D :D "

Guest pelmetman
pepe63 - 2021-03-26 10:49 AM

malc d - 2021-03-26 9:49 AM

;-)

Indeed, and if feeling compelled to use a flag in order to "gloat" about the vaccine roll out, having earlier watched a news item coming from the Warkhadt (an Indian multinational) plant in Wrexham (Wales), showing them process/bottle up vaccines (currently AstraZenenca - British/Swedish multinational), then maybe Mrs Pelmet needs to increase her hubbie/lodger's pocket money, so he can buy a few more flags? (flags that'll "prolly" be imported from China..)

"..giggle.. chuckle.."

" :D :D :D "

Your point is what PopUp? :-| ........

I've never had a problem with folk coming here who can be a benefit to UK PLC ;-) ........

I've only ever objected to those coming here just to claim benefits *-) .........

Benefits should only be given to deserving folk like me who have spent years paying in >:-) .........

CurtainRaiser - 2021-03-26 8:00 PM

But Pelmethead you are a self confessed benefits scrounger.

Thats alright in his book though because he is white and Ingleeeesh innit. Mind you it was a lot easier for him to scrounge benefits that apparently he didnt need then it is for any migrant coming here.

Guest pelmetman

Did you miss this bit Dimwit? *-) ..........

"Benefits should only be given to deserving folk like me who have spent years paying in"

Only another 3 years until I get my state pension then I can become a fulltime scrounger again B-) ........

Like many on here :D ...........

pelmetman - 2021-03-27 7:18 AM

"Benefits should only be given to deserving folk like me who have spent years paying in"

Only another 3 years until I get my state pension then I can become a fulltime scrounger again B-) ........

LOL! Spent years paying in but were on so low an income you qualified for benefits? (lol)

I dont get the impression their are many scroungers on here. Whatever gave you that idea?

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2021-03-27 8:55 AM

LOL! Spent years paying in but were on so low an income you qualified for benefits? (lol)

I dont get the impression their are many scroungers on here. Whatever gave you that idea?

Is the state pension not a benefit? ;-) ..........

https://www.benefitsguide.co.uk/state-pension/

Guest pelmetman

Here's a picture of your Surrender Monkey LOSER flag ;-) ..............

Ooops silly me :D .........I posted it on a white background >:-) .......

(lol) (lol) (lol) ............

Barryd999 - 2021-03-27 8:55 AM
CurtainRaiser - 2021-03-26 8:00 PMBut Pelmethead you are a self confessed benefits scrounger.
Did you miss this bit Dimwit? *-) .........."Benefits should only be given to deserving folk like me who have spent years paying in"Only another 3 years until I get my state pension then I can become a fulltime scrounger again B-) ........Like many on here :D ...........
LOL! Spent years paying in but were on so low an income you qualified for benefits? (lol) I dont get the impression their are many scroungers on here. Whatever gave you that idea?
Ten years ago his "empire" was "bumping along the bottom".
pelmetman - 2011-07-06 6:08 PMIts just over a year since I did my original post:D..................Just wondered if things have changed much? 
For my own part we just seem to be bumping along the bottom*-).........Which I suspect will happen for a few years to come. 

My prediction is it will be 10 years before we get back to where we were, but at least it means more time away in the camper:-) 
And he has history. ;-)
francisgraham - 2012-02-19 11:08 AM
pelmetman - 2012-02-19 10:36 AM  .........and then they wonder why people like me cant be bothered to fund their excess anymore (lol) (lol) (lol)You'd make a good MP Francis............I reckon you would fit right in :DPS got to do some gardening today..........I think I'll turn my compost heaps..........as at least thats one pile of c**p that will do me some good once its turned over..........unlike our political parties (lol)

Once again you peddle the myth about why you refuse to contribute to the national exchequer by trying to convince us that it's some kind of protest against greed and corruption in government.

The reason you don't pay tax is because you don't earn any money. The reason you don't earn any money is because your pelmet business went downhill. If it was successful, why did you go to all the trouble of setting up another firm making pouffes, which also appears to have gone downhill?

And of course you actually boast about not being well educated, as though it's a virtue but now, having failed in business, you find yourself unemployable by anyone else.

Now there's nothing wrong in failing in business, many good people try and often, through no fault of their own, they don't succeed but unlike you, they do not then develop an obsession with anyone who is successful or who earns more then they do. They do not take every opportunity to make snide remarks about them, from the executives of the CC, to the captain of the cruise liner who was 'probably dining with the money muppets' before his crash and, most offensive of all to many members of this forum, your claim that those of us who buy new motorhomes only do it to impress the neighbours. Well, I'm sorry that you have to drive a 25 year old 'van that's one MOT away from the scrapyard, but that isn't my problem.

Your entire attitude shows a jealousy and resentment of anyone who is educated and successful, epitomised by your attitude to our law makers who are all 'corrupt' or 'bleeding the nation dry'.

And yet you still try to convince us all that your refusal to pay income tax is some kind of lifestyle choice and then have the nerve to rail against dishonesty in parliament! 

Archived