Cummings investigated by police

Bulletguy

Five days after Downing street claimed Cummings was self isolating with his wife and son at home during lockdown, he'd actually driven to his parents house 250 miles away in Durham.

A spokesman for Durham Constabulary said: “On Tuesday, March 31, our officers were made aware of reports that an individual had travelled from London to Durham and was present at an address in the city.

“Officers made contact with the owners of that address who confirmed that the individual in question was present and was self-isolating in part of the house.

“In line with national policing guidance, officers explained to the family the guidelines around self-isolation and reiterated the appropriate advice around essential travel”.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/dominic-cummings-investigated-police-after-22072579

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Watch ... It needs looking into ... If hes broke the rules then theres no excuse ... Lets remember though hes a Government aide not an MP , unlike Labour MP Mr Ali who the squad have stayed silent on breaking the rules ... Hate runs deep in these haters of ours ... Poor darlings

Guest pelmetman

Giggle :D .............

As soon as I saw the story I knew Bullet would be frothing at the mouth (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

I hope Boris keeps him in post.......Just to p*ss off the Haters >:-) .......

Several differences, the most obvious difference, which it seems I need to point out, is that Stephen Kinnock didn't try to cover it up - he did just the opposite

PS do I also need to point out that Stephen Kinnock was not spreading the virus?

John52 - 2020-05-23 6:28 AM Why did he go to such lengths to keep that quiet *-)

What "lengths" did DC go to exactly to keep this quiet? The police gave advice to his parents after someone reported concerns to them but I've not heard that they spoke to DC himself. It does sound like DC driving to Durham is open to challenge as non-essential but there may be an adequate explanation. Let's not jump to conclusions just because a few Labour activists have done so.

StuartO - 2020-05-23 7:35 AM

John52 - 2020-05-23 6:28 AM Why did he go to such lengths to keep that quiet *-)

What "lengths" did DC go to exactly to keep this quiet? The police gave advice to his parents after someone reported concerns to them but I've not heard that they spoke to DC himself. It does sound like DC driving to Durham is open to challenge as non-essential but there may be an adequate explanation. Let's not jump to conclusions just because a few Labour activists have done so.

Cummings is one of the most newsworthy people in the country. The media camps outside his house. Common sense tells us he must have gone to some lengths to avoid them finding this out. BoJo's stooges rebuffed all attempts to find out where he was.

Those in other parties have been fired for this.

But then since BoJo (and Charlie) took the virus to their second homes how can he fire Cummings for doing the same

Guest pelmetman

What I find highly amusing is that Cummings is a Geordie like our Barry :D .........

One his own has helped bring about Brexit (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2020-05-23 7:44 AM

What I find highly amusing is that Cummings is a Geordie like our Barry :D .........

What I find highly amusing ids that with every new scandal BoJo is going to have to send us even more of YOUR money to maintain HIS empire :D

Either he sends us more of your money to bribe us, or we vote for fishface and we get rid of him

so its a Win/Win situation for us 'Losers' :D :D :D

John52 - 2020-05-23 7:32 AM

Several differences, the most obvious difference, which it seems I need to point out, is that Stephen Kinnock didn't try to cover it up - he did just the opposite

PS do I also need to point out that Stephen Kinnock was not spreading the virus?

Not covering it up makes it right in your book obviously ... At that time how did Stephen Kinnock know he wasn't spreading the virus ... Educate me

Birdbrain - 2020-05-23 9:20 AM

Not covering it up makes it right in your book obviously ... At that time how did Stephen Kinnock know he wasn't spreading the virus ... Educate me

Do I need to point out you should be more careful when you know you have got Covid19, than you are when you have got no symptoms?

pelmetman - 2020-05-23 7:44 AM

Geographically challenged as well as mentally challenged then. Since when has someone from the North Yorkshire Dales been a Geordie?

As for the President of the ununited state of kingdoms breaking the rules, he probably makes the rules now so can just change it so it doesnt apply to him.

John52 - 2020-05-23 9:30 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-05-23 9:20 AM

Do I need to point out you should be more careful when you know you have got Covid19, than you are when you have got no symptoms?

You havent answered my question ???

Barryd999 - 2020-05-23 9:33 AM

As for the President of the ununited state of kingdoms breaking the rules, he probably makes the rules now so can just change it so it doesnt apply to him.

Well, at least, by the end of next week, we will get confirmation of who is in charge in No.10 Downing St..

;-)

Archived