Cummins is coming for you Losers.......

Guest pelmetman

John52 - 2020-06-29 12:29 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-28 8:44 PM

Winning just feels good

What do you think you have won *-)

Bully's special prize!!! An unelected Psycho President running around calling the shots in between breaking his own rules and ruining Northern market towns.

Like Hitler did, Cummings is just purging out anyone who disagrees with him, or lets us know whats really going on. With BoJo's rating now turned negative, he needs Cummings to put the skids under any contenders for his job. BoJo needs Mr Nasty so he can maintain his own likeable image.

But not everyone is taken in.

So he is going to have to give Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland even more of your money to bribe us not to vote for the nationalists.

So BoJo & Cummings maintain THEIR empire at YOUR expense.

Personally I would rather they didn't give us your money, because then we would vote them out of Scotland.

But then I am in the fortunate position of not needing your money.

So this is not my choice, but at least we are getting something out of it - Your money.

But how is any of this is a win for you *-)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-06-30 7:31 AM

Like Hitler did, Cummings is just purging out anyone who disagrees with him, or lets us know whats really going on. With BoJo's rating now turned negative, he needs Cummings to put the skids under any contenders for his job. BoJo needs Mr Nasty so he can maintain his own likeable image.

But not everyone is taken in.

So he is going to have to give Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland even more of your money to bribe us not to vote for the nationalists.

So BoJo & Cummings maintain THEIR empire at YOUR expense.

Personally I would rather they didn't give us your money, because then we would vote them out of Scotland.

But then I am in the fortunate position of not needing your money.

So this is not my choice, but at least we are getting something out of it - Your money.

But how is any of this is a win for you *-)

Oh so its alright for Corbyn, Momentum and Starmer to purge folk who disagree with them? *-) ..........

But not the elected leader of our country? :-| ...........

BTW hows your Warren Buffet piggy bank doing? ;-) ........

Barryd999 - 2020-06-29 2:43 PM

Winning just feels good

Bully's special prize!!! An unelected Psycho President running around calling the shots in between breaking his own rules and ruining Northern market towns.

Good analogy as the best jibe to come out of that was for the plonkers who gambled everything they'd won for the star prize....then lose the lot to hear Bowen say, "now come and look at what you COULD have won".....which was usually a cheap caravan or speedboat ffs!!

Hhmmm.....come to think of it, there's something very Brexity about Bullseye. (lol)(lol)

Bulletguy - 2020-06-30 12:39 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-06-29 2:43 PM

Winning just feels good

Good analogy as the best jibe to come out of that was for the plonkers who gambled everything they'd won for the star prize....then lose the lot to hear Bowen say, "now come and look at what you COULD have won".....which was usually a cheap caravan or speedboat ffs!!

Hhmmm.....come to think of it, there's something very Brexity about Bullseye. (lol)(lol)

Birdbrain and Pelmet did win Bully's special prize. They are still living in it!

1886530168_AntonyandDaveontheroadagain(Small)(1)(Custom).jpg.39ee886e56ea9e7a8a4b40c42f72cad8.jpg

Archived