Dilemma

howie

Caught part of a film down the pub tonight which told the story of two American sisters who were Siamese twins. Both got married and the one ended up killing her husband for cheating on her.

Pleaded guilty to the charge of first degree murder, but while the prosecution demanded she pay the full penalty ( death row I think ), defence argued that this was not possible because a fully innocent person would have to suffer the punishment.

Missed the outcome, but if anyone does know how it ended then let me know, or perhaps some of you could come up with your own solutions to what must have been a almost impossible and fair conclusion.

howie - 2008-08-01 11:32 PM

Caught part of a film down the pub tonight which told the story of two American sisters who were Siamese twins. Both got married and the one ended up killing her husband for cheating on her.

Pleaded guilty to the charge of first degree murder, but while the prosecution demanded she pay the full penalty ( death row I think ), defence argued that this was not possible because a fully innocent person would have to suffer the punishment.

Missed the outcome, but if anyone does know how it ended then let me know, or perhaps some of you could come up with your own solutions to what must have been a almost impossible and fair conclusion.

Thats where the old saying comes into its own.

TWO HEADS ARE BETTER THAN ONE.

:-D Howie, I havn't a clue what would be the outcome, but only you could give us a problem like that to solve! :D

Mick, that was very witty :-D

Why did the American Siamese twins move to England?

A: The other one wanted to drive.

Archived