Dirty Funny Foreigners Vaccine!

Barryd999

(lol)

I saw this on the local lunchtime news, its hilarious.

It seems some northerners (it wont just be northerners) are refusing to have the pfizer vaccine when its being offered to them because its from funny foreigners and would rather wait for the British one. I wonder how many of them know that the leader of the Oxford team is French or that large amounts of it are being produced in Holland and Germany.

Anyway its terrific news. I am sure there are plenty of less nationalistic sensible people that will take their slots.

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/news/nationalism-has-consequences-as-patients-rejected-pfizer-vaccine-to-wait-for-english-jab-warns-doctor/07/01/?fbclid=IwAR1v8cMQ3GbQiLGETBZZm3al-8SrOwOsIHVEUoO4pQmAXHcL4FZKflqUhZ8

Barryd999 - 2021-01-07 6:29 PM

(lol)

It seems some northerners (it wont just be northerners) are refusing to have the pfizer vaccine when its being offered to them because its from funny foreigners and would rather wait for the British one.

One of these bigoted idiots was on the Vine programme the other day and she told Vine she was going to wait until she could have the Oxford one and when he asked why she replied, "because it's English". *-)

I can only hope people with this kind of bigoted racist mindset, when faced with life saving surgery and they see the surgeon about to save them is the "wrong" type, they will refuse the surgery.

I wonder how many of them know that the leader of the Oxford team is French or that large amounts of it are being produced in Holland and Germany.

I suspect none.

(lol)

It seems some northerners (it wont just be northerners) are refusing to have the pfizer vaccine when its being offered to them because its from funny foreigners and would rather wait for the British one. I wonder how many of them know that the leader of the Oxford team is French or that large amounts of it are being produced in Holland and Germany.

Anyway its terrific news. I am sure there are plenty of less nationalistic sensible people that will take their slots.

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/news/nationalism-has-consequences-as-patients-rejected-pfizer-vaccine-to-wait-for-english-jab-warns-doctor/07/01/?fbclid=IwAR1v8cMQ3GbQiLGETBZZm3al-8SrOwOsIHVEUoO4pQmAXHcL4FZKflqUhZ8

Posted from your whites only village ... Chuckle

Bulletguy - 2021-01-07 7:01 PM

(lol)

It seems some northerners (it wont just be northerners) are refusing to have the pfizer vaccine when its being offered to them because its from funny foreigners and would rather wait for the British one.

One of these bigoted idiots was on the Vine programme the other day and she told Vine she was going to wait until she could have the Oxford one and when he asked why she replied, "because it's English". *-)

I can only hope people with this kind of bigoted racist mindset, when faced with life saving surgery and they see the surgeon about to save them is the "wrong" type, they will refuse the surgery.

I wonder how many of them know that the leader of the Oxford team is French or that large amounts of it are being produced in Holland and Germany.

I suspect none.

Earlier today I had to fix the system thats printing the Oxford vaccine labels and instructions again and they were in a right flap. It literally ground to a halt and I ended up actually editing the file that has all the text in. I wish I had seen this article before then as it would have been really tempting to have changed it in bold letters to "Made in Germany" or "Funded by the EU" or something. Maybe an EU flag as the background. (lol) Good job I was sober.

Barryd999 - 2021-01-07 10:09 PM

Bulletguy - 2021-01-07 7:01 PM

(lol)

I suspect none.

Earlier today I had to fix the system thats printing the Oxford vaccine labels and instructions again and they were in a right flap. It literally ground to a halt and I ended up actually editing the file that has all the text in. I wish I had seen this article before then as it would have been really tempting to have changed it in bold letters to "Made in Germany" or "Funded by the EU" or something. Maybe an EU flag as the background. (lol) Good job I was sober.

You rebel !!! ... Given your posts I thought you were never sober

brugge - 2021-01-08 3:07 PM

How many of these people who are refusing the Boitech vaccine because it is not english, then go to IKEA, LIDL or ALDI to do their shopping. Funny old word int it.

Maybe the same folk who moan about climate change then do thousands of miles in gas guzzling motors and motor homes ... Chuckle, it is a funny old world ya right

Birdbrain - 2021-01-08 4:43 PM

Maybe the same folk who moan about climate change then do thousands of miles in gas guzzling motors and motor homes ... Chuckle, it is a funny old world ya right

Europe already has enough environmental pollution.

Please give up on your planned trip to "lovely Europe".

You will be fine in your Sunny upland and we will be better off without having nasty characters on the continent.

mtravel - 2021-01-08 4:37 PM

Birdbrain - 2021-01-08 4:43 PM

Europe already has enough environmental pollution.

Please give up on your planned trip to "lovely Europe".

You will be fine in your Sunny upland and we will be better off without having nasty characters on the continent.

You are quite right 400,000 premature deaths driven by air pollution every year followed by 12,000 with noise pollution.

As for nasty characters isn't Macron French?

Archived