Disability photos

michele

I have just humped Fred to Tesco because we needed photos .

I hope they will except them the hardest bit apart from all the lifting is the machine didnt actually display if it flashed or not . This being a worry for us as she is photo sensitive . Anyway after all that the photos didnt come out to good I only hpe that they except them probably not and they will send us back again . Try to get a disabled kid to look at a camera ...beggars belief :'(

Hi Michele, I have the same problem with my 90 year old dad.... In the end I just took one in the home with my digital, had it printed and cut it down to the required size myself..... Hint: take a few photos at different distances from Fred, as the first one I sent off - they said dad took up too much of the picture!!! and didn't accept it. Joy

To late but thanks I did it at Tesco's the only problem was trying to hold her who cannot walk and making sure she didnt fit looking for a notice that said warning maybe unsuitable for Epilepsy ???nothing no warning.

The trouble was putting the seat up then down up then down to try to get her litle face in it for the people to see then trying to stop her tipping her head back without getting mein the photo ...Dont they think of this with disabled people ..

Archived