Do EU feel lucky Punks?.........

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7528185/Hes-gone-Kamikaze-Boris-Johnson-faces-EU-fury-unveils-final-offer-Brexit-blueprint.html

The EU has the choice of Boris's deal or risking an election that Boris looks set to win B-) ........

Their allies the Loser Brigade are in disarray...... as the only decision they have been able to make is sit on their hands >:-) .............

Fast Pat - 2019-10-02 10:54 AM

Here are some lucky punks.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/01/posh-turf-war-teens-spared-jail-wouldnt-cope-prison-10836932/

One law for the rich? Still when we have a PM that conspired to have a journalist beat up, half the cabinet admit use of class A drugs, what can we as a nation expect.

And its still better than the alterative :-(

pelmetman - 2019-10-02 9:56 AM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7528185/Hes-gone-Kamikaze-Boris-Johnson-faces-EU-fury-unveils-final-offer-Brexit-blueprint.html

The EU has the choice of Boris's deal or risking an election that Boris looks set to win B-) ........

Their allies the Loser Brigade are in disarray...... as the only decision they have been able to make is sit on their hands >:-) .............

Yeah!!! Take that EU!!! Accept our crappy 11th hour deal or we will shoot ourselves in the face!! I bet they are really worried. (lol)

I bet the EU weren't expecting us to come up with a clever plan like this. We were supposed to come up with a solution to avoid a border in Ireland but just to surprise everyone, even the remoaners we decided to put not one but two up instead! (lol)

As for remainers sitting on their arses did you miss the bit where once the EU throw this back in Johnsons face he has to by law apply for an extension? Of course they have a cunning Dick Dastardly style plan up their sleeves that nobody, not even Johnson knows what it is apart from Evil (Mwhahahaaaa) Minger the Merciless Cummings but I think Parliament should let them get on with it.

Lets see how they get on in the election if No Deal happens and its as bad as many expect. So the question is if that happens, do you feel lucky Twunt (sorry Punk, autocorrect)

Barryd999 - 2019-10-02 11:08 AM

Yeah!!! Take that EU!!! Accept our crappy 11th hour deal or we will shoot ourselves in the face!! I bet they are really worried. (lol)

Quaking with fear! (lol)

malc d - 2019-10-02 11:47 AM

I'm beginning to feel really sorry for the EU.

They must be petrified.

:-(

Especially after Pelmet has threatened them eh? (lol)

747 - 2019-10-02 12:31 PM

Only petrified of losing 39 Billion Euros, otherwise they couldn't give a stuff. :D

Nope, because they know they're not going to lose £39B. If we crash out with no deal, the next day the negotiations will start again to secure access to our biggest trading partner, the EU have already said they will not even start those negotiations until the £39B is agreed.

No deal isn't the end of the debate, it's just the start of another chapter - and guess what they hold all the cards. Again.

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2019-10-02 11:47 AM

I'm beginning to feel really sorry for the EU.

They must be petrified.

:-(

I would be...... if my biggest meal ticket (Germany) was entering a recession >:-) .........

Fast Pat - 2019-10-02 12:51 PM

Only petrified of losing 39 Billion Euros, otherwise they couldn't give a stuff. :D

Nope, because they know they're not going to lose £39B. If we crash out with no deal, the next day the negotiations will start again to secure access to our biggest trading partner, the EU have already said they will not even start those negotiations until the £39B is agreed.

No deal isn't the end of the debate, it's just the start of another chapter - and guess what they hold all the cards. Again.

This is the main thing thats really pishing me off now. All this "lets get Brexit done" crap. They are once again just conning the public. I think its fair to say they are falling for it as well. "oh we just want it over". How can it be over unless we are just turning our back on our biggest market place immediately on the 1st of November. All that will happen if we leave with nothing is we will have to continue with the entire s**tfest just in an ever increasing weaker position amongst all the chaos. The UK will just get weaker and weaker while the negotiations just go on and on and on. We are fecking snookered I reckon. The Brexiteers just dont realise it yet.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-10-02 2:46 PM

This is the main thing thats really pishing me off now. All this "lets get Brexit done" crap. They are once again just conning the public. I think its fair to say they are falling for it as well. "oh we just want it over". How can it be over unless we are just turning our back on our biggest market place immediately on the 1st of November. All that will happen if we leave with nothing is we will have to continue with the entire s**tfest just in an ever increasing weaker position amongst all the chaos. The UK will just get weaker and weaker while the negotiations just go on and on and on. We are fecking snookered I reckon. The Brexiteers just dont realise it yet.

It's funny then that despite your EXPERTS predicting that we'd be 3 years into a deep recession by now ;-) ........

That it's the EU's meal ticket, Germany heading into recession and not us >:-) ..........

It looks to me that our negotiation position will only get better after Boris wins the next GE, and Parliament has a shed load of Brexiteers instead of Losers elected B-) ........

It's all propaganda sh1t. Keep telling a lie long enough and the Kool-Aid cult followers believe it. Dream up more silly slogo's for 'em to parrot and the brainwashing is complete. History repeating itself as it's all been done before......and never ended well.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-10-02 3:10 PM

It's all propaganda sh1t. Keep telling a lie long enough and the Kool-Aid cult followers believe it. Dream up more silly slogo's for 'em to parrot and the brainwashing is complete. History repeating itself as it's all been done before......and never ended well.

You mean like Labour's........"For the few not the many" ;-) ..........

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7528723/Lib-Dems-leapfrog-Labour-new-poll-disaster-Jeremy-Corbyn.html

Looks like its working Comrade >:-) ...........

pelmetman - 2019-10-02 3:19 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-10-02 3:10 PM

You mean like Labour's........"For the few not the many" ;-)

Exactly what your (current) Dear Leader would come out with as that's what Tory capitalism is all about.

pelmetman - 2019-10-02 2:55 PM

It's funny then that despite your EXPERTS predicting that we'd be 3 years into a deep recession by now ;-) ........

That it's the EU's meal ticket, Germany heading into recession and not us >:-) ..........

It looks to me that our negotiation position will only get better after Boris wins the next GE, and Parliament has a shed load of Brexiteers instead of Losers elected B-) ........

Looks like those EXPERTS might have had a point, who would have thought that they would have known more than Pillowstuffer Pelmet?

https://inews.co.uk/news/business/uk-recession-fears-latest-brexit-uncertainty-decline-ons-638841

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-10-02 3:46 PM

Looks like those EXPERTS might have had a point, who would have thought that they would have known more than Pillowstuffer Pelmet?

https://inews.co.uk/news/business/uk-recession-fears-latest-brexit-uncertainty-decline-ons-638841

More anti Brexit doom & Gloom from the not very independent.......Independent *-) ...........

BTW who are pulling their strings now that Putin's chum has sold it? ;-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-10-02 4:07 PM

More anti Brexit doom & Gloom from the not very independent.......Independent *-) ...........

BTW who are pulling their strings now that Putin's chum has sold it? ;-) .........

I think you will find that the source is the ONS. Here is one of Murdochs with the same story

https://news.sky.com/story/closely-watched-survey-indicates-uk-on-track-for-recession-within-months-11801902

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-10-02 4:11 PM

I think you will find that the source is the ONS. Here is one of Murdochs with the same story

https://news.sky.com/story/closely-watched-survey-indicates-uk-on-track-for-recession-within-months-11801902

You should try it without the spin ;-) ..........

https://www.ons.gov.uk/economy/nationalaccounts/balanceofpayments/bulletins/uktrade/july2019

Looks to me we're ticking over quite nicely B-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-10-02 4:20 PM

https://www.ons.gov.uk/economy/nationalaccounts/balanceofpayments/bulletins/uktrade/july2019

Get real.....thousands of people are losing their jobs with many among them losing their homes.....yet you come out with rubbish like that? *-)

Really! From your link https://www.ons.gov.uk/economy/grossdomesticproductgdp/bulletins/gdpmonthlyestimateuk/july2019

Care to explain how entering a recession is "ticking over quite nicely"?

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-10-02 5:39 PM

Really! From your link https://www.ons.gov.uk/economy/grossdomesticproductgdp/bulletins/gdpmonthlyestimateuk/july2019

Care to explain how entering a recession is "ticking over quite nicely"?

GDP dipped slightly into negative because certain companies decided to shut down production prior to our previous Brexit dates *-) ...........

If you look again we're now back into positive territory B-) .........

The financial world gave its verdict on Brexit when it sold the pound as soon as the referendum result was announced.

Its given its verdict on the German economy by paying Germany to take its money - negative interest rates. When did that ever happen in Britain *-)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-10-02 8:55 PM

The financial world gave its verdict on Brexit when it sold the pound as soon as the referendum result was announced.

Its given its verdict on the German economy by paying Germany to take its money - negative interest rates. When did that ever happen in Britain *-)

Perhaps you could explain why German banks are in the Doo Doo? >:-) ..........

P1010899.JPG.5281d5302912c832deeb4626cc77b70f.JPG

pelmetman - 2019-10-02 9:21 PM

John52 - 2019-10-02 8:55 PM

Perhaps you could explain why German banks are in the Doo Doo? >:-) ..........

Why are you changing the subject from Germany's economy to Germany's banks *-)

More importantly, if you are ready for a dose of reality here is a sensible summary of BoJo's speech.. https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/oct/02/boris-johnsons-speech-of-coward-conservative-conference it "does not change the reality that a majority of the House of Commons opposes no deal, which is now set in law under the Benn Act."

Archived