Don't critisise.

jumpstart

Its the right response. "I find it hard to put into words the degree of contempt I have developed for the anti-lockdown brigade in the right-wing press. Just the most appalling, irresponsible, self-serving, morally bankrupt Luddite delinquents. Think of the NHS staff right now. Burned out, sometimes traumatised, working all hours, putting themselves at risk to keep the health service running. And all we have to do is stay at fecking home and not contribute to the problem. But instead these loudmouth gobs**tes sit there actively trying to diminish public trust, which could lead to more people breaking the rules, which could lead to the NHS breaking. Pumping out their delusional horses**t in the mistaken that it somehow makes them interesting. If they had a scintilla of integrity they would hang their head in shame." Ian Dunt

Well youtube have the right to do what they think is correct, that is something they have faced criticism over and been dragged into inquiries in the US senate.

I believe the lockdown is the correct thing to do, but that doesn't mean I think we should stifle all debate over it

CurtainRaiser - 2021-01-05 6:13 PM

Its the right response. "I find it hard to put into words the degree of contempt I have developed for the anti-lockdown brigade in the right-wing press. Just the most appalling, irresponsible, self-serving, morally bankrupt Luddite delinquents. Think of the NHS staff right now. Burned out, sometimes traumatised, working all hours, putting themselves at risk to keep the health service running. And all we have to do is stay at fecking home and not contribute to the problem. But instead these loudmouth gobs**tes sit there actively trying to diminish public trust, which could lead to more people breaking the rules, which could lead to the NHS breaking. Pumping out their delusional horses**t in the mistaken that it somehow makes them interesting. If they had a scintilla of integrity they would hang their head in shame." Ian Dunt

I agree the anti- lockdown brigade needs locking up but that shouldn't stop a radio program discussing it.

jumpstart - 2021-01-05 6:26 PM

CurtainRaiser - 2021-01-05 6:13 PM

I agree the anti- lockdown brigade needs locking up but that shouldn't stop a radio program discussing it.

TalkRadio can discuss it.........just not by using someone elses platform, in this case YouTube. They had violated YT's terms and conditions.

When they are pushing out misinformation like the Barrington declaration they can expect to be treated the same as Twitter treated Trump and their lies shut down.

CurtainRaiser - 2021-01-05 7:30 PM

When they are pushing out misinformation like the Barrington declaration they can expect to be treated the same as Twitter treated Trump and their lies shut down.

Talking of lies on Youtube ... This ones a beauty ...

... Lordy my boss

jumpstart - 2021-01-05 7:53 PM

The Government push out misinformation every day , its still free speech even if you don't like it.

Fine, then let Talk Radio set up their own platform, just don't expect Google to promote their lies. Its owned by Murdoch/News International so they already have enough outlets for their propaganda.

Birdbrain - 2021-01-05 8:00 PM

CurtainRaiser - 2021-01-05 7:30 PM

Talking of lies on Youtube ... This ones a beauty ...

... Lordy my boss

It always amuses me listening to her , she has a complete runaway mouth.

jumpstart - 2021-01-06 6:00 PM

CurtainRaiser - 2021-01-06 5:38 PM

David Ike and QAnon will be made up.

...are still entitled to free speech....even you are..

So now that the QAnon brigade have attempted a violent coup which was spurred on by Trump's misinformation campaign, do you agree with Twitter, Facebook and Instagram banning Trump from their platforms? Or should his right to free speech remain in place?

CurtainRaiser - 2021-01-07 5:07 PM

So now that the QAnon brigade have attempted a violent coup which was spurred on by Trump's misinformation campaign, do you agree with Twitter, Facebook and Instagram banning Trump from their platforms? Or should his right to free speech remain in place?

Insiting violence is a criminal offence.

jumpstart - 2021-01-07 5:51 PM

Prosecute those who preach the Quran then

Birdbrain - 2021-01-07 7:42 PM

Quite.

jumpstart - 2021-01-07 8:12 PM

Quite.

And the bible?

https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=124494788

CurtainRaiser - 2021-01-07 8:44 PM

Quite.

And the bible?

Eye for an eye.....the same.

CurtainRaiser - 2021-01-07 8:44 PM

Quite.

And the bible?

https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=124494788

Well I suppose if you are looking at both books you would have to look maybe at the last 10-20 years and see which book has inspired folk to kill ... Is that really a discussion or numbers game you want to get in to ???

Archived