Don't laugh.........

Guest pelmetman

Not much point turning to the US.

NASA'S Hubble Space telescope BREAKS in middle of US Government shutdown.

Because Trump wants the money for his daft wall so shut NASA down.

Snigger. (lol)(lol)

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/nasa-hubble-space-telescope-government-shutdown-us-latest-a8720961.html

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-07-15 12:58 PM

Snigger. (lol)(lol)

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/nasa-hubble-space-telescope-government-shutdown-us-latest-a8720961.html

"The Hubble telescope was built by the United States space agency NASA with contributions from the European Space Agency."

That'll teach'em to buy EU sh*te.........Snigger (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

P1010899.JPG.65a274987ccc3b2b825cc1107b0e4853.JPG

pelmetman - 2019-07-15 2:57 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-07-15 12:58 PM

Snigger. (lol)(lol)

"The Hubble telescope was built by the United States space agency NASA with contributions from the European Space Agency."

That'll teach'em to buy EU sh*te.........Snigger (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

"The Faint Object Camera (FOC) was built by the European Space Agency and was one of Hubble's five instruments at launch. The main camera which broke, was built by NASA, shutdown due to Trump wanting a wall."

Oh dear, another Pelmet fail........snigger. (lol)(lol)

The attitude of some of those Brexpress readers reminds me of when you were kids and one kid refused to share his toys and would rather smash them up than let someone else play with them.

Not only are they itching for this project to fail they are praying that the EU will fail also and Europe will suffer alongside the UK. Presumably so our race to the bottom doesn't look so bad. You can tell by the way they gleefully post bad news stories about the German economy and other such sh1te.

Perhaps they realise that every single one of us is holding them all to account for what happens next.

Its a bit pathetic really.

Barryd999 - 2019-07-15 4:21 PM

The attitude of some of those Brexpress readers reminds me of when you were kids and one kid refused to share his toys and would rather smash them up than let someone else play with them.

Not only are they itching for this project to fail they are praying that the EU will fail also and Europe will suffer alongside the UK. Presumably so our race to the bottom doesn't look so bad. You can tell by the way they gleefully post bad news stories about the German economy and other such sh1te.

Perhaps they realise that every single one of us is holding them all to account for what happens next.

That attitude kinda sums you up perfectly "I'd rather starve than do a deal with Trump" ... Your not a kid though are ya ??? Supposedly your an adult ... Regards

Birdbrain - 2019-07-15 6:11 PM

That attitude kinda sums you up perfectly "I'd rather starve than do a deal with Trump" ... Your not a kid though are ya ??? Supposedly your an adult ... Regards

No, Ive never been an adult you tit. I think you and everyone else in the UK will come to agree with me as far as the USA and Trump is concerned. Im not throwing my toys out of the pram or smashing them up over doing a deal with Trump, I know how damaging it will be for us. I have American friends though and in no way to I want to see the USA suffer either. I just know they will shaft us and our Nhs probably. I am not anti American, just anti Trump and anti being their bitch.

Barryd999 - 2019-07-15 6:47 PM

No, Ive never been an adult you tit. I think you and everyone else in the UK will come to agree with me as far as the USA and Trump is concerned. Im not throwing my toys out of the pram or smashing them up over doing a deal with Trump, I know how damaging it will be for us. I have American friends though and in no way to I want to see the USA suffer either. I just know they will shaft us and our Nhs probably. I am not anti American, just anti Trump and anti being their bitch.

If starving yaself over the prospect of a POTUS Trump trade deal aint more than throwing your toys outta the pram I dont know what is princess ... Whats that you have "American friends" crap Spielberg

Guest pelmetman

Yes you're correct ;-) ...........

The Remoaners inability to accept the result of a legitimate referendum is really pathetic *-) .........

Birdbrain - 2019-07-15 6:52 PM

If starving yaself over the prospect of a POTUS Trump trade deal aint more than throwing your toys outta the pram I dont know what is princess ... Whats that you have "American friends" crap Spielberg

It was a figure of speech FFS! (lol) No danger of me starving.

Of course I have American friends. I worked with them for years both here and in the US. Great hosts, met some great people. Still in touch with some of them.

Barryd999 - 2019-07-15 8:11 PM

Of course I have American friends. I worked with them for years both here and in the US. Great hosts, met some great people. Still in touch with some of them.

Calm down princess ... No need for the FFS! ... Dont spit your dummy out ... The way youve gone on about Americans in general on here and how they shaft you I gotta say Im a little surprised youve got American buddies ... Thought you'd got an Americaniphobia

Birdbrain - 2019-07-16 6:14 AM

Calm down princess ... No need for the FFS! ... Dont spit your dummy out ... The way youve gone on about Americans in general on here and how they shaft you I gotta say Im a little surprised youve got American buddies ... Thought you'd got an Americaniphobia

Once again you have misinterpreted what I said. They will shaft you in business given half a chance, ruthless which you should expect but sneaky and not always loyal but Ive never said I dislike them all. Just that they will take us to the fecking cleaners. That special relationship? Not so special, to them at least, we are of no great significance to the Americans but they will use and abuse us, especially when we have a weak hand. Donald Trump at the helm puts a whole new spin on that. It doesn't scare you as your in love with him but it should.

Guest pelmetman

Did you eat their chicken? >:-) ...........

P1010899.JPG.9fc3b641d20a312326143c29109bfe21.JPG

pelmetman - 2019-07-16 8:18 AM

Nope.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-07-16 8:45 AM

pelmetman - 2019-07-16 8:18 AM

Nope.

Yeah Barry I can tell from your figure you'll turn down free food :D ..........

pelmetman - 2019-07-15 6:55 PM

The Remoaners inability to accept the result of a legitimate referendum is really pathetic *-) ........

All UK referendums are advisory and not legally binding. As for "legitimate".......you were having a laugh there weren't you? *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-07-16 11:08 AM

The Remoaners inability to accept the result of a legitimate referendum is really pathetic *-) ........

All UK referendums are advisory and not legally binding. As for "legitimate".......you were having a laugh there weren't you? *-)

Why did Labour campaign to "Uphold the result of the referendum" in the last election if they didn't think it was legitimate? *-) ........

Have to say I'm pleased Corbyn has finally got of the fence B-) ........

Now his Northern voters know that he LIED to them at the last election >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-07-16 12:17 PM

Why did Labour campaign to "Uphold the result of the referendum" in the last election if they didn't think it was legitimate? *-) ........

I doubt that's a verbatim quote otherwise you'd have linked. However nobody knew the extent of duplicity and conniving to which the Leave campaign had stooped until well after the referendum when more became increasingly clear to everyone.....even those who had voted Leave.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-07-16 12:48 PM

I doubt that's a verbatim quote otherwise you'd have linked. However nobody knew the extent of duplicity and conniving to which the Leave campaign had stooped until well after the referendum when more became increasingly clear to everyone.....even those who had voted Leave.

"Accept the EU referendum result and "build a close new relationship with the EU" prioritising jobs and and workers' rights"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-39933116

Is that Verbatim enough for you? >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-07-16 1:02 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-07-16 12:48 PM

"Accept the EU referendum result and "build a close new relationship with the EU" prioritising jobs and and workers' rights"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-39933116

Is that Verbatim enough for you? >:-) ........

Yet you never wanted to "build a close new relationship with the EU". You voted to leave to "take back control"......then created nothing but a mess and thrown thousands of people out of work.

Archived