Dozy Dorries

Bulletguy

Sheesh.......do these people inhabit some kind of weird parallel universe? *-)

Nadine Dorries has been complaining we won't have any MEP's or a 'voice' in the EU after Brexit and 'our relationship with Europe is at stake'. *-)

Errr........she's a Brexiter. Can someone take her to one side and explain she voted to leave the club. She seems confused. :-|

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/nadie-dorries-slams-brexit-deal-leave-remain-jk-rowling-a8639216.html

Only the other week that Brexit Secretary chappie discovered we're an island that relies heavily on Dover - Calais ports to get all our stuff in. *-)

Errr......another Brexiter? Yep. *-) Oh hang on....he's gone now to make way for another twit.

https://www.metro.news/dominic-raab-ribbed-for-britain-is-an-island-bombshell/1303114/

Bulletguy - 2018-11-18 2:35 AM

Sheesh.......do these people inhabit some kind of weird parallel universe? *-)

Nadine Dorries has been complaining we won't have any MEP's or a 'voice' in the EU after Brexit and 'our relationship with Europe is at stake'. *-)

Errr........she's a Brexiter. Can someone take her to one side and explain she voted to leave the club. She seems confused. :-|

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/nadie-dorries-slams-brexit-deal-leave-remain-jk-rowling-a8639216.html

Only the other week that Brexit Secretary chappie discovered we're an island that relies heavily on Dover - Calais ports to get all our stuff in. *-)

Errr......another Brexiter? Yep. *-) Oh hang on....he's gone now to make way for another twit.

https://www.metro.news/dominic-raab-ribbed-for-britain-is-an-island-bombshell/1303114/

Between her and Raab C Brexit they really are not doing much to dispel the idea that Brexiteers really are as thick as mince. (lol)

Please explain how hurling abuse and insults at anyone you disagree with adds to the debate or even helps your cause?

I heard Dominic Raab on TV this morning and what he said was pretty much akin to the way many people appear to see the current situation.

Dover - Calais? Sure a huge 10% of our food comes that way - but then again an ever more huge 90% does not.

I am no expert, in fact I make a point of NOT worrying about things over which I have no control, but can we dare hope that Mrs May is a lot better at her job than some give her credit for? Maybe by personally backing a deal that she knows full well will be thrown out unceremoniously by parliament the control freaks at the EU might just be more amenable to talking about a proper deal that guarantees the UKs right to full self determination and control of our own international trade - which coincidentally will in turn benefit the remaining EU member states, if not the EU monolith directly.

I think Mrs May, is doing a grand job, considering all the back biting going on amongst the people who are supposed to be on her side in the cabinet. . She could have picked the cabinet from her friends (like a certain Mr Blair did) . At least she is going with the referendum of the majority of the people (THE VOTE) even though she was not in favour of brexit then. She will not resign like Cameron did, because he did not get his own way! AND now he wants to get back in!!

The last female PM did a great job of getting out of the labour mess!

PJay

I too have the greatest respect and admiration for Mrs May. To take on the poisoned chalice when she did and stick with it despite so many ongoing hurtful and personal insults takes real guts, something that many male politicians know all too little about.

Ironically had the last Labour government left the economy in a better condition after years of what they called 'prudence' the UK would now be in a better position financially to resist the EU and maintain our way of life whilst we transitioned to a free nation again, instead of which all Labour does is bleat about how they would do things differently - and we've all seen the results of their 'different'!

The present crop of Tories are far from being a coherent and effective government but heaven protect us from the current batch of aternatives - please.

malc d - 2018-11-18 1:03 PM

Tracker - 2018-11-18 11:23 AM

Please explain how hurling abuse and insults at anyone you disagree with adds to the debate or even helps your cause?

You certainly wouldn't catch Tracker insulting any politicians he disagrees with.

:-|

Absolutely - even that idiot looney left puppet Doomery Corbyn!

Bolshy Boris for Brexit secretary - show 'em some good old fashioned British diplomacy!

I heard Dominic Raab on TV this morning and what he said was pretty much akin to the way many people appear to see the current situation.

Dover - Calais? Sure a huge 10% of our food comes that way - but then again an ever more huge 90% does not.

I am no expert, in fact I make a point of NOT worrying about things over which I have no control, but can we dare hope that Mrs May is a lot better at her job than some give her credit for? Maybe by personally backing a deal that she knows full well will be thrown out unceremoniously by parliament the control freaks at the EU might just be more amenable to talking about a proper deal that guarantees the UKs right to full self determination and control of our own international trade - which coincidentally will in turn benefit the remaining EU member states, if not the EU monolith directly.

Sorry Rich (Well Im not really) but Raab C Brexit is an idiot as is Dorries but then Brexit has shown most of our Pollys up to being a bit dim as regards our membership of the EU at least and how our trade and movement of goods works.

I saw the program as well and also witnessed his original comments on Dover. *-)

Its not just food either that comes through Dover. Which ever way you look at it we have to squeeze nearly three million trucks through it and another 1.5 million down the tunnel. Nothing can stand in the way of frictionless trade at those borders and there is no solution that exists anywhere in the world to say otherwise.

As for Theresa. I also have to say I admire her resilience. I also have had a constant thought in my head since she took over that she is still very much a remainer and might just be playing the greatest blinder in political history but there are very few who agree with me. We shall see.

Barryd999 - 2018-11-18 3:02 PM

As for Theresa. I also have to say I admire her resilience. I also have had a constant thought in my head since she took over that she is still very much a remainer and might just be playing the greatest blinder in political history but there are very few who agree with me. We shall see.

That thought crossed my mind too - more than once!

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2018-11-18 1:03 PM

You certainly wouldn't catch Tracker insulting any politicians he disagrees with.

:-|

Have you "Ever" got off that fence.... Malc ? :D ............

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2018-11-18 3:17 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-11-18 3:02 PM

That thought crossed my mind too - more than once!

.......and mine ;-) .........

Which is perhaps why the Brexiteers are keeping their powder dry :D ........

Tick Tock >:-) ..........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-11-18 3:36 PM

It will be hilarious if she does turn out to be "The Sainted Theresa" after all.

What are you keeping your powder dry for Dave? You gunna do a Guy Fawkes? Best you put a remainer in charge, you lot shouldnt be allowed to play with matches and stuff.

It's gonna get messy Barry ;-) .........and it's gonna go down to the line :D .........

What are you keeping your powder dry for Dave? You gunna do a Guy Fawkes? Best you put a remainer in charge, you lot shouldnt be allowed to play with matches and stuff the remoaners.

You missed the last few words Barry, so I very kindly put them there for you!

Oh come on Richard! Both before and post referendum Brexiters were whining about being 'dictated' to by the EU and quoting it as one of their reasons for wanting to leave. Now suddenly Brexiter Dorries worries we won't have any MEP's or a 'voice' in the EU after Brexit and 'our relationship with Europe is at stake'.

Seriously you couldn't make this stuff up if you tried. She seems to have spent the past two years in a coma and just woke up.

As for Raab, maybe the current bloke knows where Dover is and the importance of the ports. We shouldn't be laughing at any of this because Brexit and Mays coalition of chaos have done nothing but cause just that from the outset.

pelmetman - 2018-11-18 3:45 PM

It will be hilarious if she does turn out to be "The Sainted Theresa" after all.

What are you keeping your powder dry for Dave? You gunna do a Guy Fawkes? Best you put a remainer in charge, you lot shouldnt be allowed to play with matches and stuff.

It's gonna get messy Barry ;-) .........and it's gonna go down to the line :D .........

Messy? Its not messy already then. You mean it could get more messy than this? Cor blimey. Are you going to be joining Farage when he "dons his Khaki and picks up his rifle" (lol) Fecking hell! I can just imagine it. It will be like that opening titles scene from Dads Army, Will you be Godfrey?

Archived