Dreary posts

Victor Meldrew

Many of you are aware that I make exceptionally interesting and intelligent posts, unfortunately this cannot be said of the majority of the people who use these forums.

By way of assisting you to appear more interesting than you actually are, may I suggest that before you put your post in open forum, you read it through very carefully, correct any errors and make it as concise as possible.

When you’re satisfied that you have made your post as engaging as you can, spare a thought for your readers, and then delete it.

Victor Meldrew - 2007-12-03 2:13 PM

Many of you are aware that I make exceptionally interesting and intelligent posts, unfortunately this cannot be said of the majority of the people who use these forums.

By way of assisting you to appear more interesting than you actually are, may I suggest that before you put your post in open forum, you read it through very carefully, correct any errors and make it as concise as possible.

When you’re satisfied that you have made your post as engaging as you can, spare a thought for your readers, and then delete it.

looks like you forgot to read and follow your own advice

B-)

Victor Meldrew - 2007-12-03 2:13 PM

Pure class....and so true. Magic, keep it up Vic. (lol)

Shut up! what do you know about sinking underground battle ships .

Frank for a newbie you must of been sitting on the side lines to know that we talk such drivel . I see you are not afraid to join in on the drivel.

Pot kettle Black ring any bells

:D :D :D

Archived