EU Comic Book ...

Birdbrain

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-05-15 1:34 PM

A comic within a comic!

Good find. Slow day in Uddersfield?

Yeah its a story ;-) ...........

In real life the EU proved to be worse than usless >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2020-05-15 2:01 PM

A comic within a comic!

And our Government?

Maybe you will start to realise that the EU does not run the 27 countries that are part of it and its been down to individual countries to make the decisions to save their citizens. Something it appears we have been totally crap at.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-05-15 4:04 PM

pelmetman - 2020-05-15 2:01 PM

A comic within a comic!

And our Government?

Maybe you will start to realise that the EU does not run the 27 countries that are part of it and its been down to individual countries to make the decisions to save their citizens. Something it appears we have been totally crap at.

Exactly ;-) ...........It's a bit early to start the debrief :-| .........

From where I'm sat Boris has done and is doing a pretty good job when compared to similar sized EU countries :-) ............

Despite the lack of support from her madges official opposition *-) ........

Fortunately the Great British public has got the measure of the Hate Brigade >:-) .......

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_next_United_Kingdom_general_election

A comic within a comic!

No princess ... I found it while having my lunch ... Its not been slow here in the pits during lockdown at all ... Plenty to do without having to go out on scooters taking photos ... Regards

Birdbrain - 2020-05-15 5:38 PM

A comic within a comic!

No princess ... I found it while having my lunch ... Its not been slow here in the pits during lockdown at all ... Plenty to do without having to go out on scooters taking photos ... Regards

Is there still a market for nicked lead from Church roofs? Surprised. Worrabout the little old ladies, you still managing to fleece a few of them?

I have this image of you sat on some poor old dears roof (that had nothing wrong with it) getting your Tupperware box out with some manky egg sandwiches and your phone in the other hand searching for bollox comic stories from the Sun. I could say you need to get out more but clearly you are and can multi task. Impressive.

Barryd999 - 2020-05-15 6:13 PM

A comic within a comic!

Is there still a market for nicked lead from Church roofs? Surprised. Worrabout the little old ladies, you still managing to fleece a few of them?

I have this image of you sat on some poor old dears roof (that had nothing wrong with it) getting your Tupperware box out with some manky egg sandwiches and your phone in the other hand searching for bollox comic stories from the Sun. I could say you need to get out more but clearly you are and can multi task. Impressive.

Of course theres still a market for stolen church lead and I am eternally grateful for the Romanians and Albanians that go around pinching it from our local church roofs as the churches employ me to put it back at great cost... Bingo ... During lockdown I have been building an annex here at Birdbrain Villas for the MIL to move into in hopefully 4 weeks , ask BeeGee to supply pictures ... Plasterboarding finished tomorrow ... If the body is busy the mind cant hate , you might wanna take note

Birdbrain - 2020-05-15 6:28 PM

A comic within a comic!

Of course theres still a market for stolen church lead and I am eternally grateful for the Romanians and Albanians that go around pinching it from our local church roofs as the churches employ me to put it back at great cost... Bingo ... During lockdown I have been building an annex here at Birdbrain Villas for the MIL to move into in hopefully 4 weeks , ask BeeGee to supply pictures ... Plasterboarding finished tomorrow ... If the body is busy the mind cant hate , you might wanna take note

Yeah I know. Im too busy making Luuurv and being a Rock God for all that DIY nonsense. Sounds impressive. Moving the MIL in though? 8-)

Barryd999 - 2020-05-16 10:16 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-05-15 6:28 PM

A comic within a comic!

Yeah I know. Im too busy making Luuurv and being a Rock God for all that DIY nonsense. Sounds impressive. Moving the MIL in though? 8-)

She aint moving in the house ... My husband and I dont want that ... She will have her own separate accommodation which me and hubby will be charging an extortionate rent for ... She's alright actually , she has a similar sense of humour to me

Barryd999 - 2020-05-16 2:20 PM

Newsflash! Local Uddersfield Red Neck makes lovely Annex for Mother in Law! (lol)

Haha ... Its looking good isnt it ... Hubby says we need to trim her bush at the front before she moves in though

Archived