EU Israeli Hatred

Birdbrain

Disgraceful ... https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/israel-illegal-settlement-products-label-eu-high-court-palestine-a9199651.html ... They'll want a yellow star on it ??? ... Consumers must be informed to take into account "ethical considerations and considerations relating to the observance of international law" ... Wonder when the EU will make all those Islamic countries do the same with their products given they flout human rights laws etc etc ??? ... Stand strong Israel xx

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2019-11-14 7:59 AM

DOAH...which bit of the fact the Israeli’s are building and manufacturing the wine on someone else’s land do you not understand? Even the Israeli government have told the producers to stop because its illegal. They just don’t bother to enforce it.

Any idea where I can buy some? :D .........

BTW why aren't you jumping up and down about Putin stealing the Crimea from the Ukraine? ;-) ..........

Is it because Putin's not a Jew? *-) ........

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2019-11-14 8:42 AM

There are so many areas of conflict,I didn’t pick this one just responded to the usual unbalanced views.

I doubt you will be able to find the wine as you obviously can’t see the injustice of The Palestinian’s.

Have you any examples of any other areas of conflict "you" have responded to? :-S ..........

As I can only recall you getting on your moral high horse when it involves Jews :-| .........

P1010899.JPG.9dfcd8a191af118e6a10fc08b082a193.JPG

To respond someone needs to bring it up. So seeing as you have invited me to start one I would say the Kurds, now again this is a very complex problem and again they were shafted by promises made to them after the First World War that weren’t kept. The problem for them is mainly Turkey who are well qualified in state sponsored terrorism. Perhaps you need to read up a bit first.

Archived