EU appoints convicted criminal to run ECB........

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

No sentence or punishment just a judgement on what seems to be a bad political decision based on crap advice.

At least they "allow" their key politicians to face trial unlike the UK where establishment and criminal pollys like Doris are not "allowed" to be prosecuted.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-07-06 9:52 AM

No sentence or punishment just a judgement on what seems to be a bad political decision based on crap advice.

At least they "allow" their key politicians to face trial unlike the UK where establishment and criminal pollys like Doris are not "allowed" to be prosecuted.

So which bit of "Found guilty" are you struggling to comprehend? *-) ..........

Then to add insult to injury the corrupt EU give her the job of running the ECB 8-) ...........

If you dig down a bit you will find that she was as guilty as sin.

747 - 2019-07-06 8:18 PM

That aint what Cinderella wants to hear though

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2019-07-06 8:35 PM

747 - 2019-07-06 8:18 PM

That aint what Cinderella wants to hear though

Barry went deaf to criticism of the EU when he stuck his snout in the EU trough ;-) .......

The greedy b*stard filled his ears with gravy >:-) .........

"allow" ... https://www.politico.eu/article/eu-high-flyers-face-fresh-doubts-over-immunity-from-prosecution/ ... Ye see what you mean ... You need to be careful with your choice of words calling Boris a criminal ... As far as I am aware hes never been found guilty of anything unlike the lady your defending ... What a strange hate filled site this is ... Attack those never found guilty of anything and defend the criminals ... Hate not hope

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-07-06 10:21 PM

Boris is as guilty as sin but he isnt "allowed" to be prosecuted.

Did Boris hand over 400 million of TAXPAYERS money to a dodgy businessman? :-| ..........

NO *-) ...........

What Boris did was much worse than that and what is disturbing is he is simply allowed to get away with it. To actually prosecute such an establishment figure here in the UK just simply isnt allowed despite the undeniable damming evidence and it just makes a mockery of our democracy, parliament and judicial system.

It basically gives people like Boris Carte Blanche on anything they choose to just make up and with a serial liar like Boris that sets an even more dangerous precedent.

Its even worse that the faithful dont care as long as they get the result they want. Our morphing into the Good ole USA is almost complete.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-07-07 9:16 AM

What Boris did was much worse than that and what is disturbing is he is simply allowed to get away with it. To actually prosecute such an establishment figure here in the UK just simply isnt allowed despite the undeniable damming evidence and it just makes a mockery of our democracy, parliament and judicial system.

It basically gives people like Boris Carte Blanche on anything they choose to just make up and with a serial liar like Boris that sets an even more dangerous precedent.

Its even worse that the faithful dont care as long as they get the result they want. Our morphing into the Good ole USA is almost complete.

Only in your bitter & twisted Loser world would the difference between "Lets fund the NHS" be misconstrued as "We will" *-) .............

The fact that you even tried to drag Boris to court proves how anti democratic you LOSERS really are :-| ..........

Barryd999 - 2019-07-07 10:16 AM

To actually prosecute such an establishment figure here in the UK just simply isnt allowed despite the undeniable damming evidence and it just makes a mockery of our democracy, parliament and judicial system.

Your Brexit Derangement Syndrome (BDR) really has twisted your already simple mind. One thing that Britain is admired for all around the world is the independence of its judiciary. Your claim is unintelligent and absurd. Your memory is also damaged it would appear, as I can remember many cases of very high-profile and wealthy individuals who have been prosecuted and jailed.

Here's a start - https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/politics/news/101472/political-prisoners-mps-who-have-served-jail-time

What is amusing though is that you and your friend 'I made things that kill people and am proud of it' are two of the biggest liars on here who will present as fact stories that have no evidence of guilt whatsoever.

Brexit MEPs turned their back on the EU Parliament, just like the Lefties did at Thatcher's funeral and just as Canadian women MPs turned their backs on Trudeau. Someone with an axe to grind then unearthed the little-known fact that the Nazis turned their backs on the Reichstag, so of course Brexit MPs must be Nazis too!

You, the man who is whinging about fairness and justice, then stated categorically that Farage would have known about this and did it to emulate the Nazis. You're a hypocritical disgrace. You have no evidence whatsoever of this and it's extremely unlikely but evidence and fairness count for nothing when suffering from BDR.

The Tories send out a few extra ballot papers and it's easy to see the reasons why this happened. But immediately your friend 'the manufacturer of death' posted that the Tories were deliberately fiddling. He's too thick to understand that the extra ballot papers, if used, could go to either candidate. How is this fiddling? He then accuses Boris of blowing the racist dog whistle. How can expecting immigrants, who wish to live here permanently, object to them having to learn English? He didn't say that everyone in the UK including the Welsh and Scots must use English as their first language, only immigrants. He then makes himself look even more thick by saying that we can go to work in other countries and aren't forced to learn the language. Not if they wish to become citizens they can't! In order to become a citizen of this or other countries you have to pass an exam and be proficient in the language. There was nothing racist whatsoever in Boris's comment, but when you're suffering from BDR fairness and honesty go out of the window.

The EU is on course to be the Fourth Reich and you two are are the Joseph Goebbels of this forum. You lie, you twist and you misinform. There is no doubt that Brexit Derangement Syndrome has turned you into the kind of single-issue fanatics who, like the Nazis, will brook no other argument, who, like the Nazis, will do anything and falsify anything to achieve their object. Shame on you both.

FunsterJohn - 2019-07-07 10:03 AM

To actually prosecute such an establishment figure here in the UK just simply isnt allowed despite the undeniable damming evidence and it just makes a mockery of our democracy, parliament and judicial system.

Your Brexit Derangement Syndrome (BDR) really has twisted your already simple mind. One thing that Britain is admired for all around the world is the independence of its judiciary. Your claim is unintelligent and absurd. Your memory is also damaged it would appear, as I can remember many cases of very high-profile and wealthy individuals who have been prosecuted and jailed.

Here's a start - https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/politics/news/101472/political-prisoners-mps-who-have-served-jail-time

What is amusing though is that you and your friend 'I made things that kill people and am proud of it' are two of the biggest liars on here who will present as fact stories that have no evidence of guilt whatsoever.

Brexit MEPs turned their back on the EU Parliament, just like the Lefties did at Thatcher's funeral and just as Canadian women MPs turned their backs on Trudeau. Someone with an axe to grind then unearthed the little-known fact that the Nazis turned their backs on the Reichstag, so of course Brexit MPs must be Nazis too!

You, the man who is whinging about fairness and justice, then stated categorically that Farage would have known about this and did it to emulate the Nazis. You're a hypocritical disgrace. You have no evidence whatsoever of this and it's extremely unlikely but evidence and fairness count for nothing when suffering from BDR.

The Tories send out a few extra ballot papers and it's easy to see the reasons why this happened. But immediately your friend 'the manufacturer of death' posted that the Tories where deliberately fiddling. He's too thick to understand that the extra ballot papers, if used, could go to either candidate. How is this fiddling? He then accuses Boris of blowing the racist dog whistle. How can expecting immigrants, who wish to live here permanently, object to them having to learn English? He didn't say that everyone in the UK including the Welsh and Scots must use English as their first language, only immigrants. He then makes himself look even more thick by saying that we can go to work in other countries and aren't forced to learn the language. Not if they wish to become citizens they can't! In order to become a citizen of this or other countries you have to pass an exam and be proficient in the language. There was nothing racist whatsoever in Boris's comment, but when you're suffering from BDR fairness and honesty go out of the window.

The EU is on course to be the Fourth Reich and you two are are the Joseph Goebbels of this forum. You lie, you twist and you misinform. There is no doubt that Brexit Derangement Syndrome has turned you into the kind of single-issue fanatics who, like the Nazis, will brook no other argument, who, like the Nazis, will do anything and falsify anything to achieve their object. Shame on you both.

WTF! (lol) I dont even know where to start with that rant FunnyJohn. Have the Funsters kicked you out for not being "Fun" enough or something? You come on here and complain that some remainers are hurling insults about and being abusive when you dont even know the forum and then on a lovely Sunday morning decide to call me "Simple", "Deranged", "a Liar", "a hypocritical disgrace". You then go on to basically label me as a Nazi! (lol) Most people would be reporting that as a personal attack which I, luckily for you couldnt give a toss about. What a sad bitter and twisted little man you are.

I dont know where to start with the actual frothing at the mouth content of the rest of your post as you appear to have just gone off on one and seem to have compiled a raging response at a compilation of the various hot topics of the past few days.

Try and calm down a bit. I am guessing your not in the flushes of youth. You will have a heart attack at this rate. Have a nice Sunday.

Barryd999 - 2019-07-07 11:25 AM

The Tories send out a few extra ballot papers and it's easy to see the reasons why this happened. But immediately your friend 'the manufacturer of death' posted that the Tories where deliberately fiddling. He's too thick to understand that the extra ballot papers, if used, could go to either candidate. How is this fiddling? He then accuses Boris of blowing the racist dog whistle. How can expecting immigrants, who wish to live here permanently, object to them having to learn English? He didn't say that everyone in the UK including the Welsh and Scots must use English as their first language, only immigrants. He then makes himself look even more thick by saying that we can go to work in other countries and aren't forced to learn the language. Not if they wish to become citizens they can't! In order to become a citizen of this or other countries you have to pass an exam and be proficient in the language. There was nothing racist whatsoever in Boris's comment, but when you're suffering from BDR fairness and honesty go out of the window.

WTF! (lol) I dont even know where to start with that rant FunnyJohn. Have the Funsters kicked you out for not being "Fun" enough or something? You come on here and complain that some remainers are hurling insults about and being abusive when you dont even know the forum and then on a lovely Sunday morning decide to call me "Simple", "Deranged", "a Liar", "a hypocritical disgrace". You then go on to basically label me as a Nazi! (lol) Most people would be reporting that as a personal attack which I, luckily for you couldnt give a toss about. What a sad bitter and twisted little man you are.

I dont know where to start with the actual frothing at the mouth content of the rest of your post as you appear to have just gone off on one and seem to have compiled a raging response at a compilation of the various hot topics of the past few days.

Try and calm down a bit. I am guessing your not in the flushes of youth. You will have a heart attack at this rate. Have a nice Sunday.

The kind of pathetic insulting response from a man who has no answer to the accusations, all of which are factual. Your posts on here, your twisting of facts and relentless propaganda remind me of Goebbels.

Let's keep it simple. Tell me what evidence you have that Farage knew about the Reichstag affair and copied it. Not supposition, not mad assumption from someone suffering from BDR, but facts.

You were definite in your claim. 'Of course Farage knew about it' you said. Now, for once in your life when you're in a corner, cut the diversions and answer the question.

You claimed that the judiciary is biased. I've presented evidence that it isn't. You make no mention of that. Why I wonder? Please present your evidence and not more bluster.

FunsterJohn - 2019-07-07 10:35 AM

The kind of pathetic insulting response from a man who has no answer to the accusations, all of which are factual. Your posts on here, your twisting of facts and relentless propaganda remind me of Goebbels.

Let's keep it simple. Tell me what evidence you have that Farage knew about the Reichstag affair and copied it. Not supposition, not mad assumption from someone suffering from BDR, but facts.

You were definite in your claim. 'Of course Farage knew about it' you said. Now, for once in your life when you're in a corner, cut the diversions and answer the question.

You claimed that the judiciary is biased. I've presented evidence that it isn't. You make no mention of that. Why I wonder? Please present your evidence and not more bluster.

Here you go. Have a nice day everyone.

Barry ... I have known you a long time and we have met a couple of times, so I know enough about you.

John is basically correct, you have morphed into a different person since Brexit came about. Your friends (on here and other forums) were just reluctant to tell it to you straight. :-(

Go anf find the funny, easygoing, friendly Barry that we used to know ... pleeeaase. 8-)

747 - 2019-07-07 12:54 PM

Barry ... I have known you a long time and we have met a couple of times, so I know enough about you.

John is basically correct, you have morphed into a different person since Brexit came about. Your friends (on here and other forums) were just reluctant to tell it to you straight. :-(

Go anf find the funny, easygoing, friendly Barry that we used to know ... pleeeaase. 8-)

Agreed ... Hes become a sad large shadow of his former self ... Fruitcakes has certainly suffered for it

Barryd999 - 2019-07-07 1:40 PM

Thank you for that reasoned and deeply intellectual reply to my response and to my questions regarding your comments about the independence of the judiciary and your evidence regarding Farage and the Reichstag incident. You must be very proud of your debating skills.

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2019-07-07 6:18 PM

747 - 2019-07-07 12:54 PM

Agreed ... Hes become a sad large shadow of his former self ... Fruitcakes has certainly suffered for it

It's funny how the Losers have got more bitter & twisted the longer Brexits dragged out :-| ........

They've only got themselves to blame ;-) ..........

They should have accepted the democratic result of the referendum >:-) .........

FunsterJohn - 2019-07-07 7:18 PM

Thank you for that reasoned and deeply intellectual reply to my response and to my questions regarding your comments about the independence of the judiciary and your evidence regarding Farage and the Reichstag incident. You must be very proud of your debating skills.

Who was it that on one of their first posts on here said they weren't interested in debating Brexit etc on here? I think it was you. I can see why though. Your just an angry little troll with not much to say who is stuck in 2016. You are correct though. Debate with people like you is pointless hence the Blah Blah Blah link.

Its well documented that Farage knew a lot about the Nazi's. Singing Hitler youth songs in Sussex villages and even making some up such as catchy little Ditties such as "Gas em all" etc. I think its fair to say he knew about the Reichstag image and copied it. Just like he would have known about the origins of the "Breaking Point" image. Farage may be many things but he is not stupid. Perhaps he thinks any publicity is good publicity. This is who you are supporting though. A racist far right little Nazi.

As for the rest of you, that goes for you now as well and you have the audacity to say Im no fun anymore. There are no more excuses as far as I am concerned. If you support a nasty little sh1t like Farage after all we have learned in the past three years then your no better than he is.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-07-08 9:46 AM

As for the rest of you, that goes for you now as well and you have the audacity to say Im no fun anymore. There are no more excuses as far as I am concerned. If you support a nasty little sh1t like Farage after all we have learned in the past three years then your no better than he is.

It's not over until the fat loser shouts Nazi :D ..........

Barryd999 - 2019-07-08 10:46 AM

FunsterJohn - 2019-07-07 7:18 PM

Who was it that on one of their first posts on here said they weren't interested in debating Brexit etc on here? I think it was you. I can see why though. Your just an angry little troll with not much to say who is stuck in 2016. You are correct though. Debate with people like you is pointless hence the Blah Blah Blah link.

Its well documented that Farage knew a lot about the Nazi's. Singing Hitler youth songs in Sussex villages and even making some up such as catchy little Ditties such as "Gas em all" etc. I think its fair to say he knew about the Reichstag image and copied it. Just like he would have known about the origins of the "Breaking Point" image. Farage may be many things but he is not stupid. Perhaps he thinks any publicity is good publicity. This is who you are supporting though. A racist far right little Nazi.

I wasn't interested in debating Brexit with you and pointing out that you're a zealot who will convict someone without evidence isn't debating Brexit. However, when I said that there was little point in debating Brexit with you as we weren't going to change each other's minds you couldn't just accept that and posted a nasty comment about me being a coward who was frightened of debating.

The slurs about Farage are mainly untrue and propagated by people such as you for whom the truth is an inconvenience. You are without a doubt a man whose entire existence revolves around one thing and you're a man who is so brainwashed that you refuse to accept that others may have a legitimate opinion. Only the great Barry who has researched Brexit for three years is right. Other people, far brighter than you, who believe that we can thrive out of the EU are just brainless idiots. You're a typical socialist. Countries run by the likes of you start of with slogans and end up with a one-party system so that no other legitimate views can be expressed.

It appears that I'm not the only one who's got you sized up. You need to take a good look at yourself and ask whether your actions are those of a fair-minded person. My view is that you'll abandon your sense of justice when it comes to slagging off anyone who is in favour of Brexit.

Finally, you and your ilk demean the real Nazis when you compare your opponents to them. The Nazis were an odious regime that killed millions and wanted to dominate and enslave Europe. Try telling a Holocaust survivor that the Brexit Party MPs are Nazis. People who throw out the Nazi slur trivialise the real horror of Nazism. Shame on you again.

Archived