Education

horse444

8-) children do not become what they are strictly thru education (school) or whether they have one or two parents. My own daughter was left to bring up her son (with our assistance) and did a very good job of it, but at 19yrs he is fustrated with authority in particular the police, constantly stoping him in his BRIGHT YELLOW car, opening statements , this thing insured? Name, where your going? then refering to him by his surname, thankfully he rises above it, but we have had to get the chief inspector to interven, so that the boy gets peace, RESPECT is a two way thing, GIVE AND TAKE. As I work with children with special needs, we have some wonderfull teachers and helpers and the childrens welll being is paramount to us. (lol)

horse444 - 2007-12-06 1:33 PM

8-) children do not become what they are strictly thru education (school) or whether they have one or two parents. My own daughter was left to bring up her son (with our assistance) and did a very good job of it, but at 19yrs he is fustrated with authority in particular the police, constantly stoping him in his BRIGHT YELLOW car, opening statements , this thing insured? Name, where your going? then refering to him by his surname, thankfully he rises above it, but we have had to get the chief inspector to interven, so that the boy gets peace, RESPECT is a two way thing, GIVE AND TAKE. As I work with children with special needs, we have some wonderfull teachers and helpers and the childrens welll being is paramount to us. (lol)

Its not something new its been happeneing for years my sisters son was stopped everytime he went out this was 30 years ago! and one of my sons who is 37 was stopped in his car that he had only bought a month before! because his windows on his Lexus were supposidly too dark *-) he thought that they were done at the factory, but no the previous owner had done them ,he said he would remove them immiediatly as he was 100 yards from his driveway BUT NO he was fined £60 What is that about?

maggyd - 2007-12-06 2:58 PM

horse444 - 2007-12-06 1:33 PM

Its not something new its been happeneing for years my sisters son was stopped everytime he went out this was 30 years ago! and one of my sons who is 37 was stopped in his car that he had only bought a month before! because his windows on his Lexus were supposidly too dark *-) he thought that they were done at the factory, but no the previous owner had done them ,he said he would remove them immiediatly as he was 100 yards from his driveway BUT NO he was fined £60 What is that about?

Soz, but it seems reasonably straightforward to me: That's about your son receiving some real-life education, on the causal relationship between breaking the law and getting punished as a consequence.

Archived