Eurovision

Janet East Riding

Guest peter
I think it's quite good for Eurovision. The Fin's have put on a really good production. Shame about our pathetic entry. But the Russian girls were really beautiful. The best Eurovision I've ever seen. Well done Finland, perhaps you can come over here and show us how it's done. :D

It has become very political and do not know why we still take part! All the Baltic countries vote for each other which seem to get bigger each year with a new country being added! All neighbours vote for each other and if it wasn't for Ireland or Malta then we would have been bottom of the pile once again!! :-(

Guest peter
daismarg - 2007-05-12 11:12 PM

It has become very political and do not know why we still take part! All the Baltic countries vote for each other which seem to get bigger each year with a new country being added! All neighbours vote for each other and if it wasn't for Ireland or Malta then we would have been bottom of the pile once again!! :-(

But does anyone really care? it's good for a laugh. You just have to watch it. It wouldn't be the same without Terry though. :D

Janet East Riding - 2007-05-12 11:08 PM

Nil points is a winner!! I am going for the ones in matelic outfits, cannot remember what country. Don't you just love Terry Wogan, Eurovision would not be the same without him!!!

Cheers

Janet

Did you know that that was Timmy Mallett?

Archived