Even The Lib-Dems Are Shifting

Birdbrain

Barryd999 - 2019-07-10 6:37 PM

A councillor.

Why has it taken her several years to work out that the Libdems are against Brexit?

Mind you 5% of UKIP members voted to remain apparently so it takes all sorts I guess. There are nutters everywhere.

Ye loads a nutters by you if your to believed ... Which given your truth cred on here is a big ask princess

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-07-10 6:37 PM

A councillor.

Why has it taken her several years to work out that the Libdems are against Brexit?

Mind you 5% of UKIP members voted to remain apparently so it takes all sorts I guess. There are nutters everywhere.

Given that the population of Bottom Magnet is prolly less than 500 and most of those are sheep ;-) ........

You could prolly claim 5.5% Nutter rate in your back bedroom :D ........

P1010899.JPG.2d70989f84d42dcba6a16871978bd40a.JPG

From the above article: "Lib Dem group leader Andy Kelly said: “It sounds like Coun Nixon is a little bit lost politically. She clearly had issues with Labour in Rochdale and a few issues with Lib Dem party politics. If she has found her political home, then I wish her all the best.”"

Says it all, really! :-D

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2019-07-10 6:57 PM

From the above article: "Lib Dem group leader Andy Kelly said: “It sounds like Coun Nixon is a little bit lost politically. She clearly had issues with Labour in Rochdale and a few issues with Lib Dem party politics. If she has found her political home, then I wish her all the best.”"

Where as you've always been a "EUROPEAN" Federalist haven't you Brian? ;-) .........

You may have sold your soul 8-) .........

Mine will never be for sale B-) ......

P1010899.JPG.6d6290c309219613b4e4ee0f6601221b.JPG

She said: “The national Lib Dem policy of remaining in the European Union is against what I believe in.

“Three years ago we voted, as a country to leave the EU.

"This democratic decision - having been made - has not been honoured by the Tory government and we are now, I believe, facing either a no deal Brexit or not leaving at all.

“The first will be catastrophic for jobs, the second catastrophic for democracy.”

Which is she saying first.....and which second, as all point to catastrophic?!! :-S

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-07-10 8:53 PM

She said: “The national Lib Dem policy of remaining in the European Union is against what I believe in.

"This democratic decision - having been made - has not been honoured by the Tory government and we are now, I believe, facing either a no deal Brexit or not leaving at all.

“The first will be catastrophic for jobs, the second catastrophic for democracy.”

Which is she saying first.....and which second, as all point to catastrophic?!! :-S

I seem to recall we are supposed to be 3 years into a catastrophe? ;-) ........

P1010899.JPG.ea19b36d6475985206d31c7efece1ce7.JPG

pelmetman - 2019-07-10 9:25 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-07-10 8:53 PM

I seem to recall we are supposed to be 3 years into a catastrophe? ;-) ........

We have had three catastrophic years, yes.....but that wasn't the question. Read her quotes again then tell me which you think she's referring to as the "first" and which as the "second".

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-07-10 9:51 PM

We have had three catastrophic years, yes.....

Damn I must of missed them 8-) ..........

Perhaps I was p*ssed :D .......

P1010899.JPG.cbc0ec48fe4b91bc108a8b0724588cef.JPG

Archived