You are logged in as a guest. 
  Home Forums Home  Search our Forums Search our Forums    Log in to the Forums Log in to the Forums  register Register on the Forums  

Forums ->  General Chat -> Chatterbox
Jump to page : FirstPrevious 1 2 Last
Format:  Go
Expel the scum..........and save Labour.......
AuthorMessage
userBarryd999
Posted: 27 July 2020 10:27 PM
Subject: RE: Expel the scum..........and save Labour.......

Legendary contributor

Birdbrain - 2020-07-27 6:05 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-07-27 3:37 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-07-27 3:24 PM

You've seen evidence ... You've seen your party admit to anti-Semitism ... You've seen your party pay out £500.000 to those they smeared in theirs and your own party for calling out racism but you dont like it, tough ... You campaigned for a fella you claim you dont like who you claim is as guilty of causing Brexit as our PM yet you campaigned for him??? ... You got me Princess, you got me all confused

Well you are a Brexiteer so its no surprise you are confused really.

Ive not seen any evidence of blatant racism from serving Labour MPs. I keep asking for it but nobody seems to be able to show me any. Ive seen Starmer try to settle out of court in order to move on and get on with rebuilding his party but Ive still not seen any evidence of what I would call real racism.

I never campaigned for Corbyn by the way and I certainly didnt want him as PM with a majority.

You campaigned for Labour, not Labour without Mr Corbyn ... Shut up

Shut up? I say old chap! Thats not very sporting of you. Trying to silence the opposition.

I campaigned for LibDems as much as I did Labour to be honest. I would have campaigned for the Monster Raving loony party if I thought they would have kept a Tory out. Its all ancient history now anyway innit? Didn't work, we live to fight another day. Unless we are told to shut up and silenced by the Cummings hit squad. Are you a member?
userBirdbrain
Posted: 28 July 2020 6:10 AM

Lord of the posts

Barryd999 - 2020-07-27 10:27 PM

You've seen evidence ... You've seen your party admit to anti-Semitism ... You've seen your party pay out £500.000 to those they smeared in theirs and your own party for calling out racism but you dont like it, tough ... You campaigned for a fella you claim you dont like who you claim is as guilty of causing Brexit as our PM yet you campaigned for him??? ... You got me Princess, you got me all confused

Ive not seen any evidence of blatant racism from serving Labour MPs. I keep asking for it but nobody seems to be able to show me any. Ive seen Starmer try to settle out of court in order to move on and get on with rebuilding his party but Ive still not seen any evidence of what I would call real racism.

I never campaigned for Corbyn by the way and I certainly didnt want him as PM with a majority.

Shut up? I say old chap! Thats not very sporting of you. Trying to silence the opposition.

I campaigned for LibDems as much as I did Labour to be honest. I would have campaigned for the Monster Raving loony party if I thought they would have kept a Tory out. Its all ancient history now anyway innit? Didn't work, we live to fight another day. Unless we are told to shut up and silenced by the Cummings hit squad. Are you a member?

"I would have campaigned for the Monster Raving loony party if I thought they would have kept a Tory out" ... Shows perfectly how sad and bitter you have become ... https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-16423278
userBarryd999
Posted: 28 July 2020 7:36 AM

Legendary contributor

Birdbrain - 2020-07-28 6:10 AM

"I would have campaigned for the Monster Raving loony party if I thought they would have kept a Tory out" ... Shows perfectly how sad and bitter you have become ... https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-16423278

Why does that make me sad and bitter? Its called tactical voting. It politics innit!

Whats Diane Abbot got to do with it? Just goes to show though eh? you have to be whiter than white these days!
userpelmetman
Posted: 28 July 2020 8:09 AM

Walks with the gods

You Haters would vote for Hitler if it kept you in the Fourth Reich ...........

Jump to page : FirstPrevious 1 2 Last
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)(Return to Homepage)

Any problems? Contact the administrator