Exposed........

Guest pelmetman

She said she "had difficulty not wanting him to die" and then she wanted him to get better.

Just think of some of the things people said about Thatcher when she got ill and then died. The very same people who were wishing her dead and wanted to dance on her grave and all kinds of foul crap are now Johnson and Brexit disciples. Strange world innit.

I normally love that show but gave up last night before she was on as it just didnt work remotely. Unlike "The Mash Report" on BBC which has been as good as ever under lock down.

She's a bit of a mad old bat who likes to be "Shocking".

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-05-09 1:02 PM

She said she "had difficulty not wanting him to die" and then she wanted him to get better.

Just think of some of the things people said about Thatcher when she got ill and then died. The very same people who were wishing her dead and wanted to dance on her grave and all kinds of foul crap are now Johnson and Brexit disciples. Strange world innit.

I normally love that show but gave up last night before she was on as it just didnt work remotely. Unlike "The Mash Report" on BBC which has been as good as ever under lock down.

She's a bit of a mad old bat who likes to be "Shocking".

Highlighting that the ranting Left have form over Thatcher's death Barry ;-) .........

Just proves my point about who attracts the truly vile people in our society 8-) .........

It's no wonder all the vile anti semites flocked to the Left & Corbyn >:-) .......

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-05-09 1:07 PM

I don't wish anyone dead.

But if he had died, and someone else was in charge, it could have saved a lot of lives.

Based on WHAT EVIDENCE? :-| .........

More hindsh*te from another of the usual suspects *-) ..........

Archived