FOR SALE.

Forester

I have decided to sell signed yes signed photos of myself, I have only 3500 for sale so they will be on a first come first sold basis, I expect these to go by early evening or by mid afternoon. please send me via e-mail a cheque for £45.99 unframed or £78.99 framed + pp £11.00 uk only a 1/2% will be donated to the "Get howie back on his feet" fund because I'm such a nice guy.

thank you 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor Howie.

The poor dear is poorly and you guys are extracting the michael.

Even worse, he is supposed to be being (is that right?) looked after by his other half who has confiscated his typing finger.

Get well soon Howie. I still love you. (He wrote me a nice poem, signed it Mel B though) Cheeky boy.

For poem see thread funny bits by Mel B.

PS. I thought about sending Forester some Vaseline, but then thought, no. He might not appreciate it's a joke.

Any way have you seen the price of Vaseline, if he sells any of his photos' he can buy his own.

I am sorry to hear that the sale is not going to plan but have you thought about postponing it to later in year when there are a couple of celebrations that the kids could use the photos to make some money and recoup their outlay.

Now not wishing to be heartlessin this matter but Howie has only had one finger confiscated surely he has others he can use.

John D.

Dancer - 2007-04-22 10:08 PM Poor Howie. The poor dear is poorly and you guys are extracting the michael. Even worse, he is supposed to be being (is that right?) looked after by his other half who has confiscated his typing finger. Get well soon Howie. I still love you. (He wrote me a nice poem, signed it Mel B though) Cheeky boy. For poem see thread funny bits by Mel B. PS. I thought about sending Forester some Vaseline, but then thought, no. He might not appreciate it's a joke. Any way have you seen the price of Vaseline, if he sells any of his photos' he can buy his own.

Get well soon I STILL LOVE YOU sending poems & signed Frank!!!! AND you want to send ME vaseline !!!!!!I.L.M.U.O.T.M.E.P.O. ps heres a good tip for you, put sand in the jar. he he. 

Mel B - 2007-04-22 6:40 PM

Chopper ... how much for you to keep them all???!?!! 8-)

Forester - 2007-04-22 8:13 PM

Now mel thats not very nice.

No, no, my dear, you misunderstand, silly boy ... it's just that I don't think the other forum members could stand to see your photo for real, it'd really upset a lot of them when they realize you are a stunning body building chap, with poise and charm that all the girls are chasing after. You've got to leave something to the imagination so that they other lads get a look in otherwise they could get quite depressed!!! Especially the terrible 'twins'! :D

Archived