Fancy Dinner with Farage?

Barryd999

Oh this is Golden! (lol)

£220 to eat with Farage on his tour you have to pay for to be on. WT actual F! 8-)

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news/hull-east-yorkshire-news/nigel-farage-coming-hull-you-2606339

He just wants to stay the centre of attention doesnt he? Why cant he just f*ck off? I bet he doesn't want Brexit to go ahead really so he can carry on being in the limelight. Twaaat! Meanwhile he will rob a few Brexiteers in the heartlands to top up the coffers.

This Hull Live response is simply a gem. (lol)

https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/53316638_10156749799860485_2561481348162256896_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=fe8acf146e1350c6864994009f840245&oe=5D14C6AD

Guest pelmetman

Given a choice between Farage or Corbyn ;-) ..........

One would cost me £220 8-) .........

The other would make me wanna puke >:-) .......

So I'd pay the 220 quid :D ........

I think we should have a sweepstake to guess how many will cough up for his tour and march compared to how many will attend the Remoaner rally on the 23rd. Im guessing a couple of dozen unemployed yobbos in their yellow vests dragging along a few confused pensioners on the walk who only wanted to get to Aldi and the only people eating at Farages table will be his own marketing people probably. My guess for the Remoaner rally is it will top a million.

Excellent value ... Personally I'd like an Italian starter with Salvini ... Followed by a French Le Pen main and a dessert with Farage ... You and the rest of the whinge bags would be a coloured starter with Abott ... A lovely Pakistani main with Mayor Sadick and a wonderful Jewish dessert with Jeremy ... Yummy ... Coffee anyone

antony1969 - 2019-03-08 5:49 PM

Excellent value ... Personally I'd like an Italian starter with Salvini ... Followed by a French Le Pen main and a dessert with Farage ... You and the rest of the whinge bags would be a coloured starter with Abott ... A lovely Pakistani main with Mayor Sadick and a wonderful Jewish dessert with Jeremy ... Yummy ... Coffee anyone

But your not racist! So many other labour politicians to choose a black lady and a Muslim to demonstrate that you are in fact a raging racist.

Fast Pat - 2019-03-08 5:59 PM

antony1969 - 2019-03-08 5:49 PM

But your not racist! So many other labour politicians to choose a black lady and a Muslim to demonstrate that you are in fact a raging racist.

Am I racist to choose an Italian and French lady on my side ??? ... You didnt mention them did ya and who mentioned Sadick is a Muslim ??? That would be you cos your a racist ... Try again Jew hater try again

Archived