Fancy a bet on Boris's deal?..........

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

Assuming there is one of course ;-) ..........

How long do you think it will be before our resident LOSERS start claiming "Boris caved in" the "UK is a Vassal state" "We will have to follow EU rules" :D ..........

A........Minutes?

B........Hours?

C........Days?

My bets on A (lol) (lol) (lol) ............

Whats the chance of it being anything else.

Unless the EU are so desperate to do another deal with BoJo after he has reneged on the last one, they give him a better deal as a non-member than we had as a member. Provoking all the other countries to leave.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-11-25 9:33 AM

Whats the chance of it being anything else.

Unless the EU are so desperate to do another deal with BoJo after he has reneged on the last one, they give him a better deal as a non-member than we had as a member. Provoking all the other countries to leave.

Seeing as they need us more than we need them ;-) .........

I fully expect the EU to cave in B-) ........

I also expected them to make a drama out of BREXIT as a example to other EU vassal states >:-) ........

The EU Empire has a lot more than BREXIT to worry about, judging by whats going on with Poland & Hungary (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Perhaps my next bet should be "which country will be next to leave the EU"? :D .............

Its already a Vassal state deal if its based on the WA "Oven Ready Brexit Deal".

Pelmet still hasn't read this from the Tory rag The Spectator. Its old now but pretty much all of it still stands.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/the-top-40-horrors-lurking-in-the-small-print-of-theresa-may-s-brexit-deal-30-december-2018

This is why Dave will be chickening out and running away on the 1st of January as he doesn't want to face up to the members on here when we end up with either a Vassal state deal that will still damage the country or his desired No Deal that will completely cripple the country.

Tell you what Dave. You like Sewage. Lets see what he thinks of it. (if there is a deal of course). I presume you will believe what Nigel has to say.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-11-25 10:43 AM

This is why Dave will be chickening out and running away on the 1st of January as he doesn't want to face up to the members on here when we end up with either a Vassal state deal that will still damage the country or his desired No Deal that will completely cripple the country.

Running away? *-) ...........

I will be too busy next year to waste time on annoying CB LOSERS ;-) ........

1 minute past midnight in the New Year seems like the perfect time to go B-) ........

Coz it'll be Job Done >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2020-11-25 11:50 AM

1 minute past midnight in the New Year seems like the perfect time to go B-) ........

No you wont. You said you would be busy in the spring. Thats not January. Job done. (lol)

1709391812_DavePelmetJan12021.jpg.a625310b1535aa85c539606a9669bfbe.jpg

John52 - 2020-11-25 10:49 AM

pelmetman - 2020-11-25 9:41 AM

Perhaps my next bet should be "which country will be next to leave the EU"? :D .............

a bet you can't lose since no one else is daft or corrupt enough to leave

It's one he can't win either as nobody in their right mind would ever place any bet with him because he doesn't honour them. He's always wanting to make bets with folk because he's on the scrounge.

Barryd999 - 2020-11-25 12:08 PM

No you wont. You said you would be busy in the spring. Thats not January. Job done. (lol)

Three days ago he said he's only going to be on this forum "another 38 days then i'll be off". Best news i've heard all year and worthwhile starting a countdown thread for when Pelmet leaves this forum.. He won't of course because he's a pathological liar and the lies just trip off his tongue all the time.

pelmetman - 2020-11-23 8:29 AM

I'm only hanging around on here for another 38 days......just purely to rub their noses in it >:-) ........

Then I'll be off B-) ........

Bulletguy - 2020-11-25 1:28 PM

Three days ago he said he's only going to be on this forum "another 38 days then i'll be off". Best news i've heard all year and worthwhile starting a countdown thread for when Pelmet leaves this forum.. He won't of course because he's a pathological liar and the lies just trip off his tongue all the time.

I'm only hanging around on here for another 38 days......just purely to rub their noses in it >:-) ........

If he leaves and does not face the music I will be forced to publish his email address so we can bombard him every day. In fact, I know where he lives. Lets organise an OAL coach trip (once we all have vaccines of course) to Fortress Pelmet and hold him to account. We can also get to enjoy the £30k Greenhouse then as well.

Guest pelmetman

Our building work starts in the spring ;-) ..........

I have plenty to do before then just landscaping as much of the garden as I can :D .........

Not to mention the outdoor kitchen next to the summer house, or the work on the house that cant be started until our new Horace house and extension has been done .........All before we head back to Spain for the winter 8-) .........

So winding up LOSER w*nkers will have to wait until just before the next election >:-) .........

I have almost finished my Glory Hole :-D ........

580688897_GloryHole.JPG.cf5a35daf303a99022aa8b8179fc15f9.JPG

Barryd999 - 2020-11-25 2:00 PM

If he leaves and does not face the music I will be forced to publish his email address so we can bombard him every day. In fact, I know where he lives. Lets organise an OAL coach trip (once we all have vaccines of course) to Fortress Pelmet and hold him to account. We can also get to enjoy the £30k Greenhouse then as well.

I'm still waiting for him to go and stand outside the main entrance of the Honda plant at Swindon to tell all the folk there how much better off they are going to be after Brexit has ended their employment and mortgage companies have repoed their homes. It's only a few miles up the road from Weymouth.

pelmetman - 2020-11-25 2:23 PM

I have plenty to do before then just landscaping as much of the garden as I can :D .........

Not to mention the outdoor kitchen next to the summer house, or the work on the house that cant be started until our new Horace house and extension has been done .........All before we head back to Spain for the winter 8-) .........

So winding up LOSER w*nkers will have to wait until just before the next election >:-) .........

Ha Ha Ha Ha!!! Dont make me laugh, its January, you wont be doing nofink!!! Landscaping in the snow and pissing rain eh?

Face the Music!

(lol)

1956331851_PelmettheBrexitChickendissapearsuphisowngloryhole.JPG.2d90cbeec5cb816153a3af4e7f034dca.JPG

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-11-25 2:35 PM

I'm still waiting for him to go and stand outside the main entrance of the Honda plant at Swindon to tell all the folk there how much better off they are going to be after Brexit has ended their employment and mortgage companies have repoed their homes. It's only a few miles up the road from Weymouth.

Remind me Bullet Liar ;-) .........

Which EU country is Honda relocating too (?) ...........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-11-25 2:56 PM

Ha Ha Ha Ha!!! Dont make me laugh, its January, you wont be doing nofink!!! Landscaping in the snow and pissing rain eh?

Face the Music!

(lol)

I'm darn souf ;-) .........

We get the odd day of snow apparently :D ........

Quite looking forward to it in a wierd way.......It's been a few years since we spent the winter in the UK B-) ........

pelmetman - 2020-11-25 3:51 PM

Don't try being clever because it doesn't suit you, they're relocating to Japan which already has FTA's with the EU giving them access to a massive customer base......something UK once had which YOU chose to throw away.

Now Parasiteman......quit the deflecting and squirming you little maggot. When are you going to stand at the Honda plant entrance at Swindon to tell all the folk there how much better off they are going to be after Brexit has ended their employment and mortgage companies have repoed their homes. You said folk are going to be better off by leaving so lets see you telling that to people losing their jobs and homes.......or has that yellow streak got the better of you again? *-)

pelmetman - 2020-11-25 3:55 PM

Face the Music!

(lol)

Quite looking forward to it in a wierd way.......It's been a few years since we spent the winter in the UK B-) ........

Buckle up Chicken George. It gets pretty grim from those western Approaches. Ive been stuck twice in the van in Snow "Darn Sarf".

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-11-25 5:39 PM

pelmetman - 2020-11-25 3:55 PM

Face the Music!

(lol)

Buckle up Chicken George. It gets pretty grim from those western Approaches. Ive been stuck twice in the van in Snow "Darn Sarf".

It's just as well we're not in the van then :D ........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-11-25 4:07 PM

Don't try being clever because it doesn't suit you, they're relocating to Japan which already has FTA's with the EU giving them access to a massive customer base......something UK once had which YOU chose to throw away.

Now Parasiteman......quit the deflecting and squirming you little maggot. When are you going to stand at the Honda plant entrance at Swindon to tell all the folk there how much better off they are going to be after Brexit has ended their employment and mortgage companies have repoed their homes. You said folk are going to be better off by leaving so lets see you telling that to people losing their jobs and homes.......or has that yellow streak got the better of you again? *-)

So it cant be BREXIT that is making them relocate to Japan can it DumbF*ck? >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2020-11-26 9:41 AM

So it cant be BREXIT that is making them relocate to Japan can it DumbF*ck? >:-) .........

No company CEO is going to put out a statement saying they are leaving UK "because of Brexit" as they still want to sell here albeit at increased prices due to tariffs British will now have to pay, but it doesn't take a genius to figure loss of seamless flow of JIT and FTA's giving access to the EU market which is way bigger than our little island corner shop, is very much contributory in a companies decision. You won't see that because for you it's always been Brexit at any cost and anyone losing their jobs or homes in the process, you don't care a jot as long as you get your Brexit. And that brings me back to the point you've purposely deflected from.....you've said everyone is going to be better off by leaving the EU so why are you so afraid to go and tell that to Honda workers?

Bulletguy - 2020-11-26 5:21 PM

No company CEO is going to put out a statement saying they are leaving UK "because of Brexit" as they still want to sell here albeit at increased prices due to tariffs British will now have to pay, but it doesn't take a genius to figure loss of seamless flow of JIT and FTA's giving access to the EU market which is way bigger than our little island corner shop, is very much contributory in a companies decision. You won't see that because for you it's always been Brexit at any cost and anyone losing their jobs or homes in the process, you don't care a jot as long as you get your Brexit. And that brings me back to the point you've purposely deflected from.....you've said everyone is going to be better off by leaving the EU so why are you so afraid to go and tell that to Honda workers?

If Pelmet is lucky, he might just miss Nissan closing down in Sunderland before he departs on the 1 January to hide in Johnsons fridge. I wonder what the Brexiteers will blame that one on.

Barryd999 - 2020-11-26 6:05 PM

If Pelmet is lucky, he might just miss Nissan closing down in Sunderland before he departs on the 1 January to hide in Johnsons fridge. I wonder what the Brexiteers will blame that one on.

The EU for "stealing our jobs" *-)

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-11-26 6:05 PM

Where is Nissan relocating too? ;-) .........

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2020/feb/03/nissan-eu-uk-hard-brexit

Seems to me they cant make up their mind :D ........

Guest pelmetman

If the reason for pulling out of Britain was because BREXIT ;-) .........

They would set up in another EU country would they not? >:-) .........

Archived