Farage breaches lockdown

Bulletguy

Les W - 2020-05-05 5:35 PM

Yet it seems ok for those numbnut TV 'reporters' to stand out Parliament/some hospital or any other location other than their homes to spout thier B*ll*x....

Media are officially categorised as key workers by UK government.

Bulletguy - 2020-05-05 3:34 PM

Farage had a visit from police after breaching lockdown rules on non-essential travel. Farage considered it 'essential' to make a 100 mile round trip to Dover ferry port to report about........yep, you guessed it.....them migrants! *-)

https://tinyurl.com/ybmu2qra

Think you mean 'illegal' migrants princess ... Strange how you condemn one for highlighting law breaking during lockdown yet totally ignored a Labour MP attending a Muslim funeral with over 100 others during lockdown ... Hate on

Les W - 2020-05-05 9:43 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-05-05 5:41 PM Media are officially categorised as key workers by UK government.

Ha!..now that is funny 'Key Workers' spreading doom and gloom at every opportunity.

Its called truth - you should try it sometime ;-)

John52 - 2020-05-06 10:06 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-05-06 9:33 AM

I thought Sir Nigel is a broadcaster and freelance journalist

Well if he is, So am I :D

Well yeah. He is just some bloke with a camera now posting his rambling racist rants on Twitter just like millions of others. He is not a key worker journalist. Lock him up! Lock him up! Milkshake anyone?

John52 - 2020-05-06 10:04 AM

Les W - 2020-05-05 9:43 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-05-05 5:41 PM Media are officially categorised as key workers by UK government.

Ha!..now that is funny 'Key Workers' spreading doom and gloom at every opportunity.

Its called truth - you should try it sometime ;-)

How about the truth on people surviving? Instead of the insent death league tables these idiots keep quoting.

Barryd999 - 2020-05-06 10:14 AM

Well yeah. He is just some bloke with a camera now posting his rambling racist rants on Twitter just like millions of others. He is not a key worker journalist. Lock him up! Lock him up! Milkshake anyone?

He doesnt work for LBC then ??? ... Strange , seems its OK for you to tour The Dales taking pics and posting them on the internet but him doing the same highlighting illegals invading our country is somehow wrong ... Hypocrite hater me thinks

Birdbrain - 2020-05-06 12:04 PM

He doesnt work for LBC then ??? ... Strange , seems its OK for you to tour The Dales taking pics and posting them on the internet but him doing the same highlighting illegals invading our country is somehow wrong ... Hypocrite hater me thinks

Was this a sanctioned LBC production? No, it was just him and his Twitter having a bit of a racist rant. Tour the Dales? You going all Hollywood again. I dont remember taking photos while out cycling being against the rules. Silly Billy. (lol)

Barryd999 - 2020-05-06 12:50 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-05-06 12:04 PM

Was this a sanctioned LBC production? No, it was just him and his Twitter having a bit of a racist rant. Tour the Dales? You going all Hollywood again. I dont remember taking photos while out cycling being against the rules. Silly Billy. (lol)

So when you and your organ Grindr report on here and bang on about Dave staying illegally in wonderful EU world thats you being racist n'all I suppose ??? ... Hypocrite

Archived