Farages lot spewing bile

Bulletguy

This is how Farage is building his party of xenophobes and racists. Disgusting filth who claim to be proud to be British.....yet any decent British would rightly be ashamed. So damn thick they tell a British citizen to "go home". *-)

'Brexit Party' supporters tell British-Asian Labour MEP to go home during acceptance speech

A newly-re-elected Labour MEP of British-Asian Sikh heritage was heckled by people telling her to "go home" during her acceptance speech in the West Midlands.

West Midlands Labour posted a video to Twitter showing angry people said to be supporters of the Brexit Party, yelling towards the stage at the Birmingham count where Neena Gill was making her speech. Labour called the incident "an ugly truth".

The Labour party candidate was re-elected on Sunday as the first British- Asian Sikh woman MEP, after winning 35% of the vote - 25,000 more than the Brexit Party candidate.

However, in 50 seconds of footage, audience members can be heard saying “how dare you” and “go home” over the top of Ms Gill’s statement.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/britishasian-labour-mep-told-to-go-home-by-brexit-party-supporters-during-acceptance-speech-a4152196.html

Guest pelmetman

"Said to be Brexits supporter" ;-) ............

So no proof they were *-) ..........

I wouldn't put it past you Remoaners to don Brexit party Rosettes to smear Brexiteers and spread fake news :-| .........

pelmetman - 2019-05-29 8:05 AM

I wouldn't put it past you Remoaners to don Brexit party Rosettes to smear Brexiteers and spread fake news :-| .........

This is typical of you to attempt to blameshift when you see how some supporters of Farages xenophobic racist party behave. Your effort would be laughable if it wasn't so pathetic. Since when have you heard any Remain voters telling a British citizen to "go back home"? Explain to me where you think a British citizens home, who is UK resident, actually is.

As mentioned on another thread, you and your ilk have got to start taking responsibility and accountability......own you own sh1t.

2000774298_TheFarageCompany.JPG.269c2c8d72a48804f64c238b74fafdbd.JPG

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-05-29 12:51 PM

This is typical of you to attempt to blameshift when you see how some supporters of Farages xenophobic racist party behave. Your effort would be laughable if it wasn't so pathetic. Since when have you heard any Remain voters telling a British citizen to "go back home"? Explain to me where you think a British citizens home, who is UK resident, actually is.

As mentioned on another thread, you and your ilk have got to start taking responsibility and accountability......own you own sh1t.

I've watched the link ;-) ...........

So where's the EVIDENCE that a Brexit Party member is saying what you allege? :-| ........

Just askin >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-05-29 3:41 PM

So where's the EVIDENCE that a Brexit Party member is saying what you allege? :-| ........

Woman in white top, goatee beard yobbo, not to mention the rest of the bitter knuckle draggers. Take your fingers out of your ears.

You still haven't explained where you think a British citizens home, who is UK resident, actually is. I want to know when your lot start screeching "go back home" at people of an ethnicity....exactly where you want them to go. It's a very simple question,,,don't you have an answer?

Just tellin'. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-05-29 4:33 PM

Woman in white top, goatee beard yobbo, not to mention the rest of the bitter knuckle draggers. Take your fingers out of your ears.

You still haven't explained where you think a British citizens home, who is UK resident, actually is. I want to know when your lot start screeching "go back home" at people of an ethnicity....exactly where you want them to go. It's a very simple question,,,don't you have an answer?

Just tellin'. *-)

Nice try ;-) ........

It's funny how the person who said go home is near the phone filming Brexiteers >:-) .......

Just sayin :D ........

Have to say "Project Smear" is having exactly the same effect on me as "Project Fear" (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

pelmetman - 2019-05-29 4:46 PM

Just tellin'. *-)

Nice try ;-) ........

It's funny how the person who said go home is near the phone filming Brexiteers >:-) .......

Have to say "Project Smear" is having exactly the same effect on me as "Project Fear" (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

All bar a couple of them are screeching including motormouth gobsh1ite......you just can't face seeing the ugliness that lot you support.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-05-29 5:43 PM

Just tellin'. *-)

Nice try ;-) ........

All bar a couple of them are screeching including motormouth gobsh1ite......you just can't face seeing the ugliness that lot you support.

So is that you not being able to produce any actual evidence again? (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Oh how desperate you Sado Losers are becoming ;-) ........

Only 8 days until the next Loser kicking :D ..........

Although no doubt you'll add up all the votes including those from the Monster Raving Loony party and claim you've won *-) ...........

pelmetman - 2019-05-29 6:07 PM

Just tellin'. *-)

Nice try ;-) ........

So is that you not being able to produce any actual evidence again? (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

The evidence is on the clip.....you need to get all that waxy crud syringed out of your ears. *-)

Why are you continually avoiding answering this which i've asked you several times now?

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-05-29 6:10 PM

Just tellin'. *-)

Nice try ;-) ........

The evidence is on the clip.....you need to get all that waxy crud syringed out of your ears. *-)

The evidence is not on the clip ........perhaps you Losers should get Barry to merge the words with a innocent Brexiteer bystander ;-) ........

He'll prolly do it for free or some crap Belgium beer :D .........

pelmetman - 2019-05-29 6:18 PM

The evidence is not on the clip ........

Yes it is. You've stuck your fingers in your ears pushing all that crud and wax deeper so you won't hear what you don't want to hear.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-05-29 8:47 PM

Yes it is. You've stuck your fingers in your ears pushing all that crud and wax deeper so you won't hear what you don't want to hear.

No it's not ;-) .......

Because your rabid Remoaner attack dogs would have been all over him/her like a pack of veterinarian wolves >:-) ..........

Just tellin'. *-)

Nice try ;-) ........

The evidence is not on the clip ........perhaps you Losers should get Barry to merge the words with a innocent Brexiteer bystander ;-) ........

No need, these feckers cant help themselves. Wait until it all goes tits up then they will really start to show their true colours. Good tip though about fitting up Brexiteers. Ill start with Farage. (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-05-29 8:52 PM

Just tellin'. *-)

Nice try ;-) ........

No need, these feckers cant help themselves. Wait until it all goes tits up then they will really start to show their true colours. Good tip though about fitting up Brexiteers. Ill start with Farage. (lol)

Seems to me Barry ;-) ........

It's you lot who have shown their "true colours" :-| ........and they're not very pretty *-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-05-29 9:02 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-05-29 8:52 PM

Just tellin'. *-)

Nice try ;-) ........

Seems to me Barry ;-) ........

It's you lot who have shown their "true colours" :-| ........and they're not very pretty *-) .........

Yes Dave you are correct. The latest remoaner trend of lobbing milk shakes is disgraceful. Have you seen how much they cost!!! Mr Trump is coming soon, just imagine the outcry if a few carefully lobbed extra thick Cherry Vanillas took him out. B-)

pelmetman - 2019-05-29 8:51 PM

No it's not ;-) .......

Of course it isn't to you......for the very reasons i mentioned. You close down your sight and hearing whenever there is something awkward confronting you and pretend it's 'not there'.

And I am still waiting for an answer to the below question you've continually avoided despite being asked several times.

You still haven't explained where you think a British citizens home, who is UK resident, actually is. I want to know when your lot start screeching "go back home" at people of an ethnicity....exactly where you want them to go. "Back home" to where? It's a very simple question.....don't you have an answer?

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-05-29 9:44 PM

No it's not ;-) .......

Of course it isn't to you......for the very reasons i mentioned. You close down your sight and hearing whenever there is something awkward confronting you and pretend it's 'not there'.

And I am still waiting for an answer to the below question you've continually avoided despite being asked several times.

You still haven't explained where you think a British citizens home, who is UK resident, actually is. I want to know when your lot start screeching "go back home" at people of an ethnicity....exactly where you want them to go. "Back home" to where? It's a very simple question.....don't you have an answer?

Your question is beyond contempt.......that's why I don't answer it ;-) .......

pelmetman - 2019-05-29 9:48 PM

No it's not ;-) .......

It's a perfectly valid question you've been extremely evasive over because your racist views proved difficult for you to give the correct answer.

I'll answer it for you.

When screeching "go back home" at a British citizen of an ethnicity who is UK resident.....their home is here in the UK. That's how stupid and thick such racist rants borne out of hatred and ignorance is.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-05-30 1:15 PM

pelmetman - 2019-05-29 9:48 PM

No it's not ;-) .......

It's a perfectly valid question you've been extremely evasive over because your racist views proved difficult for you to give the correct answer.

I'll answer it for you.

When screeching "go back home" at a British citizen of an ethnicity who is UK resident.....their home is here in the UK. That's how stupid and thick such racist rants borne out of hatred and ignorance is.

So have you discovered if it was a Brexiteer shouting "Go back home"?........Nope ;-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-05-31 7:40 AM

I'll answer it for you.

So have you discovered if it was a Brexiteer shouting "Go back home"?........Nope ;-) .........

Still determined to avoid it by deflection and responding to a question with a question. It was a very simple question i put to you several times and the fact you've been unable to give a credible answer shows how you prioritise your base racism and xenophobia above plain common sense.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-05-31 11:18 AM

pelmetman - 2019-05-31 7:40 AM

I'll answer it for you.

Still determined to avoid it by deflection and responding to a question with a question. It was a very simple question i put to you several times and the fact you've been unable to give a credible answer shows how you prioritise your base racism and xenophobia above plain common sense.

So that's a NO...... you cant identify a Brexiteer who said what you Losers allege *-) ..........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-05-31 3:10 PM

Perhaps the fact that those shouting "Go Home" and Fcuk Off" etc all had Brexit Party rosettes on might be a bit of a giveaway. Just a thought.

But they're not are they *-) .........

They just seem bemused by the antics of others ;-) ..........

Archived