Fat Barry's.......

Guest pelmetman

You sneaked in made one post then quickly scarpered so i'll put your unattended mail here;

Bulletguy - 2020-11-27 2:52 PM

pelmetman - 2020-11-27 1:09 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-11-27 12:50 PM

Not necessarily. Any country with FTA'a, which UK had until Brexit, is the prime reason especially as the EU is their largest market. They're in business to produce and Brexit was an obvious hindrance to that so it made sense to move production to where they could continue manufacturing and selling.

Precisely ;-) ...........

Honda are moving back to Japan because of their FTA with the EU......NOT because of BREXIT >:-) .........

That doesn't answer the question i asked you.

You're still ducking out of answering the question I keep asking you but never get an answer.....when are you going to go to Honda at Swindon to stand by the factory entrance and tell the employees how they're all going to be better off after they've lost their jobs and homes?

And this also still remains unanswered.......unless you don't have an answer?

Bulletguy - 2020-11-27 12:34 PM

pelmetman - 2020-11-27 9:15 AM

Brian Kirby - 2020-11-26 6:36 PM

pelmetman - 2020-11-26 9:26 AM

Bulletguy - 2020-11-25 4:18 PM

pelmetman - 2020-11-25 3:49 PM

Did anyone else play spot the Brit truck? ;-) .......

I saw just one Eddie Stobart wagon 8-) .........

So that means the Frogs have just managed to p*ss off lots of their fellow EU citizens (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

If this is the best you can come up with to explain the benefits of your batty Brexit then it's ever likely we're in a mess. *-)

What mess? :-S ...........

I see no mess :D ........

I just see lots of empty EU owned lorries queuing to get back home >:-) .........

Not that many would be empty. Truckers usually get a return load. But, assuming the goods originally delivered to UK were just the normal, run of the mill, stuff, and the trucks can't return with whatever they are carrying, how is that good for the UK? The same amount of goods, carried by the same number of trucks, would still need to enter/leave the UK, wouldn't they, whether even of all the the trucks were UK registered. They'd all still have to cross the border into France, so the same queue would result. The only difference would be that British trucks and drivers would then be wasting time and money in the queue. How would that be better for the UK? Do tell.

1) Seeing as we import a lot more from the EU than we export ;-) .........

2) Then it follows that a lot of those trucks will be empty does it not? :-| ........

3) So the vast majority are EU haulage company drivers that are wasting their time and money waiting to be allowed home :D ........

1) It's taken you a long time to accept that fact..

2) Not necessarily.

3) And if that happens.....who do you think is going to make up the loss? The supplier, manufacturer or distributor will pass it on to you, the customer. You delight in inflicting what you think is harmful to the EU when the reality is you're simply making a noose for your own neck. Yet another brilliant example of how Brexit continues to be a monumental act of self harm for Britons. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-11-27 9:21 PM

You sneaked in made one post then quickly scarpered so i'll put your unattended mail here;

Not necessarily. Any country with FTA'a, which UK had until Brexit, is the prime reason especially as the EU is their largest market. They're in business to produce and Brexit was an obvious hindrance to that so it made sense to move production to where they could continue manufacturing and selling.

Honda are moving back to Japan because of their FTA with the EU......NOT because of BREXIT >:-) .........

You're still ducking out of answering the question I keep asking you but never get an answer.....when are you going to go to Honda at Swindon to stand by the factory entrance and tell the employees how they're all going to be better off after they've lost their jobs and homes?

So that means the Frogs have just managed to p*ss off lots of their fellow EU citizens (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

If this is the best you can come up with to explain the benefits of your batty Brexit then it's ever likely we're in a mess. *-)

I just see lots of empty EU owned lorries queuing to get back home >:-) .........

Not that many would be empty. Truckers usually get a return load. But, assuming the goods originally delivered to UK were just the normal, run of the mill, stuff, and the trucks can't return with whatever they are carrying, how is that good for the UK? The same amount of goods, carried by the same number of trucks, would still need to enter/leave the UK, wouldn't they, whether even of all the the trucks were UK registered. They'd all still have to cross the border into France, so the same queue would result. The only difference would be that British trucks and drivers would then be wasting time and money in the queue. How would that be better for the UK? Do tell.

2) Then it follows that a lot of those trucks will be empty does it not? :-| ........

3) So the vast majority are EU haulage company drivers that are wasting their time and money waiting to be allowed home :D ........

2) Not necessarily.

3) And if that happens.....who do you think is going to make up the loss? The supplier, manufacturer or distributor will pass it on to you, the customer. You delight in inflicting what you think is harmful to the EU when the reality is you're simply making a noose for your own neck. Yet another brilliant example of how Brexit continues to be a monumental act of self harm for Britons. *-)

Giggle :D ......

When I pay heed to your pathetic nonsence Bullet Liar ;-) .......

I'll prolly be as Fat as a Barry (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

pelmetman - 2020-11-27 9:28 PM

2) Not necessarily.

Stumped you then Parasiteman......thought as much.

Last I heard your Blue Nun Gut was coming on great Pelmet! Im a bit of a lardy at the moment that much is true but a fair bit away from that scale, plus I am much younger than you, infinitely better looking and of course I am a Rock God. That makes me immune you see. The reason being us Rock stars have put so much sh1t in our bodies over the years our immune systems never get colds which is what Covid is, albeit the bad mutha fcuka of all colds.

So my advice to you is to look after yourself before coming on here making racist allegations towards members who might have let themselves go a bit. Twiggy.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-11-27 9:38 PM

2) Not necessarily.

Not at all Bullet Liar ;-) .......

You are a waste of space just like Joke52 who I also poke when I'm bored....... amongst others :D .......

Unfortunatelty......or fortunately for you LOSERS....... I forsee my life being to busy to waste on poking waste of spaces :D ......

Just sayin.........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-11-27 9:40 PM

Last I heard your Blue Nun Gut was coming on great Pelmet! Im a bit of a lardy at the moment that much is true but a fair bit away from that scale, plus I am much younger than you, infinitely better looking and of course I am a Rock God. That makes me immune you see. The reason being us Rock stars have put so much sh1t in our bodies over the years our immune systems never get colds which is what Covid is, albeit the bad mutha fcuka of all colds.

So my advice to you is to look after yourself before coming on here making racist allegations towards members who might have let themselves go a bit. Twiggy.

I was 14 stone ;-) .........I'm now 13 B-) ......

Just sayin.......Fatty >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2020-11-27 9:48 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-11-27 9:38 PM

2) Not necessarily.

Not at all Bullet Liar ;-) .......

Obviously Lying Parasite because you had no credible answers at all......you got well skewered on both thread posts..

pelmetman - 2020-11-27 9:50 PM

I was 14 ;-) .........I'm now 13 B-) .......

That figures..... *-)

Yeah but as Good old Winston once said "I can always lose weight, you however will always be ugly". (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-11-27 10:14 PM

Yeah but as Good old Winston once said "I can always lose weight, you however will always be ugly". (lol)

I dont do ugly ;-) ........

I only do Smugly B-) ......

1672384088_Carribeanbeach.JPG.ec05d89450d5ec3bed27de93e0c2bb28.JPG

pelmetman - 2020-11-27 10:39 PM

Why have you posted a pic of Hank Marvin

Birdbrain - 2020-11-28 7:34 AM

Because he's a "Shadow" of his former self!

He was even an ugly fcuker 50 years ago or whenever that photo was taken! (lol) Clearly fake tan hadn't been invented then.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-11-28 9:49 AM

He was even an ugly fcuker 50 years ago or whenever that photo was taken! (lol) Clearly fake tan hadn't been invented then.

No need for fake tan in the Carribean ;-) ........

If I recall correctly that picture was taken during a Banyan on Bequia B-) ..........

Thats racist and its been reported to Duncan ... Dave looks a bit Apache I think ... Get it, a Shadows tune ... Your favourite Shadows toon is Man of Misery

Birdbrain - 2020-11-28 10:17 AM

Thats racist and its been reported to Duncan ... Dave looks a bit Apache I think ... Get it, a Shadows tune ... Your favourite Shadows toon is Man of Misery

Its racist him being so white on a Caribbean island!

No, I prefer Motorhome metal punk Apache to Man of "Mystery".

Archived