Fat guy in a bin..la..Lala..Lala

jumpstart

Violet1956 - 2020-06-16 2:40 PM

Seems there are no fat bald men on here that are moved to answer your question Jumpstart. Maybe it’s because being a fat bald man is not known to limit your life chances as much as having a dark skin. ;-)

Unless of coarse you have CV-19 ,then it’s about equal..

This will probably lead to fat men going round tearing up Banksy murals.

My partner and I are both bald and have both been victims of abuse because of it , no more or less than someone with ginger hair or freckles , black skin or glasses though ... We both decided long ago never to let the haters make us riot , rob , kill , burn cars , trash historic monuments etc etc just because we are bald ... That really wouldnt be nice ... We both aren't fat though , that must be truly awful

Birdbrain - 2020-06-16 4:25 PM

My partner and I are both bald and have both been victims of abuse because of it , no more or less than someone with ginger hair or freckles , black skin or glasses though ... We both decided long ago never to let the haters make us riot , rob , kill , burn cars , trash historic monuments etc etc just because we are bald ... That really wouldnt be nice ... We both aren't fat though , that must be truly awful

Your not bald despite your funny hat.

1413235123_Birdbrainandhiscat(Phone).jpg.69a0eb6acce5895e16038a7212a7432d.jpg

Barryd999 - 2020-06-16 6:24 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-16 4:25 PM

Your not bald despite your funny hat.

Thats not me Barry and shame on you for saying it is ... I have never had a pussy and would never want one either , me and my partner are happy with what we have and I would never stroke a pussy like that , specially a white one in these testing times ... Shame on you

Archived