Fed up

michele

Guest peter
michele - 2007-06-14 10:27 PM

Well all this hanging around waiting formy lover Howie I just don't know what he's up to lately what's going on !

Seriously all this waiting for the MTH thread is boring yawn yawn

Will I do 'till Howie appears?

Cheaky.gif.dcec1042dafcce434cc40903e740308e.gif

ugly.jpg.baa75078648b2e39343425a223750df6.jpg

Guest peter
I think my new hairstyle might clinch it Howie and the expensive cosmetic dental work. I think when she sees my new look she won't be able to resist the sexual magnetism being radiated. Mel B is already hooked and keeps sending me lascivious P.M's. I'll have to try and ignore them as I'm saving myself for Michele. :-> :D

Don,t want to sound to desperate Peter but I was hoping you might introduce me to your lady friend. Nothing against your new hairstyle but wrong side of the coin for me. Does remind me of our new barmaid though.

Michele,s logged off now so here,s something to ponder. I know she,s past the fifty mark so that picture of hers could be misleading to say the least, so lets insist that she cuts out the flirting until she posts one thats up to date.

Come Michele, warts and all and we promise to be gentle. *-)

Guest peter

I reckon she's keeping us all in suspense and keen. Could actually look like Dot Cotton on a bad day, fag and all. Could you accept the reality. On the other hand she could be like my wife, 58 and a right little raver. Well up on modern fashions, and doesn't our bank account know it.

We will wait in anticipation for the truth. Come on 'chele don't keep all us men on tenterhooks. :-D

Awe, come on guy's Dot Cotton . 8-) I'm blonde oh and its a natural blonde

not out of a tin . Although I do admit to a few highlights in the winter.

I have not got any up to date on here and to be totally honest what with all the kids and work and everything and added to that the kids put their bloody pop up thingson me lap top . I,m glad it still works..

I WILL make hubby try but he just tells me go away ...maybe thats an omen ;-)

Excuses excuses. You should know us all well enough by now that we would all accept you as you are without any sarky or unkind comments. Look at Mel. Alright, with hindsight she made a big mistake posting those up to date photos of herself, but at least she had the courage to say, here I am, take it or leave it and you should show the same confidence in yourself as she does.

Guest peter
Well............Howie you really know how to wow the ladies. Didn't see Mel's up to date pictures unfortunately. Where they that rough. You could have been a bit more diplomatic, she might only be a woman, but she does have feelings. :-D (lol)

You two are bloody cheeky :D Oh boy Mel will have your guts for garters

I'm staying to watch .

Howie isn't doing bad with his compliments pete

after all I'm chicken legs ,Mels ??? I am not sure and Jackies the fat chick !

8-) Hold on to your hats

Sorry to disappoint boys ... I don't wear garters so your guts, beer or otherwise are safe at the moment ... but you know the pins that I've been sticking in frank's effergy ... not that I'm trying to worry you of course .....

>:-)

Seeing as you old geezers have nothing better to do that hurl insults, you can see one of my latest photos but please excuse the dischevelled look ... it was just after we'd been having an unplanned swim in the Ardeche! 8-)

1083655601_ardechecanoe.jpg.8d6b47486c7d8c430acd94ec9345e268.jpg

What a smashing picture ...they think I am jesting but I'm telling the truth .

I just about know how to use E mail use the web thats it oh and word doc's I am not a clever bunny with techno gadgets.

i have photo's and recent ones but hubby downloads them to his and this laptop has just crashed which was good except I lost the lot all my e mails

which I needed se la vie.

So everytime I ask for my hubby to send or give me photo's he just moans

unless he's in the mood its a good night from him and tuff luck for me :D

Michele

As requested, another picture of the Ardeche gorge, this is the Pont D'Arc from the opposite side to the one that is normally used in publicity blurb etc.

The next picture is looking down on one of the many 'U' turns in the river.

The final one is for all you animal lovers out there. This little beauty was with his 'family' at the side of the road when we travelled along the edge of the gorge.

909435739_PondD-Arc.JPG.6aa05c36f95975f945d519457b76906c.JPG

1773109130_ardecheview.JPG.d75ed275ca47a8f88c38e5acd0582faf.JPG

kid.JPG.236a24f9de3828694b64fefc550f2dea.JPG

Guest caraprof
I love the Ardeche gorge and have canoed the 20 mile trip twice. This is one with my daughter about ten or eleven years ago I think. It's just brilliant paddling down the gorge with those 1000 foot limestone cliffs towering over your head

Ardeche1.jpg.cde58feb39ac39e3328117eb77c252ab.jpg

Frank ... you look nothing like I imagined!!!! :-S

The gorge was lovely I must admit and having had a look at my photos whilst sorting some

out to put on here made me want to be back there, even with the sunburn!

At least we'll be off again in 12 days' time, to Holland and Germany and who knows where,

2.5 weeks - can't wait. Must get some more sun screen though, the type that is super duper

as won't be able to take the risk of getting burnt or tanning, even the sun on my legs on a cool day

still hurts and that's in Britain! Anyone any suggestions of which one to go for? Noticed that

there was on in an old Practical Motorhome mag called 'P20' that you put on once and it lasts

for 8 hours - only thing I can't understand is that if it is factor 20 how come you don't have to

worry? This isn't the highest factor so I'm puzzled and loathed to spend over £20 on it in case

it doesn't do the job. B-)

Guest caraprof
If you're really interested ladies, this is me about a month ago. It was windy and I'd obviously tied my bow tie in a hurry!

1491465925_FWGourmetDinner.thumb.jpg.547eff633e138b63c6b45c4769610d93.jpg

Mel.. If you go to your Doctors you can have suntan lotion but only above factor 30 on prescription so for example you can have Roc total block SPF 30 and many more to mention .

I wouldn't put on anything less than a thirty for messing about on the water next to the water is always a sun catch. Anything with a thirty wont wash off . Good luck and take it very easy use longish bottoms and a thin sleved top cover your heads better safe than sorry sunburn is no good for anyone very very painful Ect....

davenewell@home - 2007-06-17 8:51 AM

The name's Prof, Cara Prof. doesn't quite have the same ring as James Bond does it? ;-)

D.

Half expecting that bow to light up and start spinning around Dave, but you have to admit our Frank,s a smart looking fella. Not sure what it is but Frank seems different from the rest of us. Might be that glint of intelligence in his eyes perhaps. 8-)

michele - 2007-06-17 9:38 AM

Mel.. If you go to your Doctors you can have suntan lotion but only above factor 30 on prescription so for example you can have Roc total block SPF 30 and many more to mention .

Thanks for that, I've got to go to the Doctors for a repeat prescription anyway so I'll ask.

michele - 2007-06-17 9:38 AM

I wouldn't put on anything less than a thirty for messing about on the water next to the water is always a sun catch. Anything with a thirty wont wash off . Good luck and take it very easy use longish bottoms and a thin sleved top cover your heads better safe than sorry sunburn is no good for anyone very very painful Ect....

Don't I know it!!!!!! 8-) :D

Guest peter
caraprof - 2007-06-16 6:26 PM

If you're really interested ladies, this is me about a month ago. It was windy and I'd obviously tied my bow tie in a hurry!

Wouldn't want to come up against him in court. Looks like a stern Magistrate. Send you down for 3Yrs just for a parking offence. :D

Lovely reminders of the Ardeche. Used to take m/bike down that way years ago, with tent for sleeping in. Tough camper then.

The river in summer time is truly wonderful, with clear warm waters, sandy beaches to access it, and delightful to swim in on a hot day.

Must say I was quite taken aback when big trout came swimming alongside, not at all timid.

Then I found myself swimming amongst some georgeous half naked young ladies, curiously listening to their banter. In english !

I think they were the more surprised than I when I spoke to them, to say, I might have looked good in my swimsuit, but my wife (at the time ) was sitting nearby, so I was unavailable.

I will admit that was all of 30 yrs ago. :-(

Archived