Festive funnies.

donna miller

Daddy went up into the loft to get the tree and decorations down, helping him was his daughter Jannine.

"Hey" shouts down Daddy, " I've just found one of your presents from last year, we must have missed it, and it's still wrapped up"

All excited Jannine shouts "can I have it now daddy, can I, can I, What is it Daddy"

Daddy shouts back down " It's that puppy you wanted".

Well I thought it was funny :D :D

donna miller - 2008-12-10 9:18 AM

Daddy went up into the loft to get the tree and decorations down, helping him was his daughter Jannine.

"Hey" shouts down Daddy, " I've just found one of your presents from last year, we must have missed it, and it's still wrapped up"

All excited Jannine shouts "can I have it now daddy, can I, can I, What is it Daddy"

Daddy shouts back down " It's that puppy you wanted".

Well I thought it was funny :D :D

So you are more of a devil than an angel ???

;-)

Christmas Story......

Late last week, I was rushing around trying to get some last minute shopping done. I was stressed out and not thinking very fondly of the Christmas season right then. It was dark, cold, and wet in the car park as I was loading my car up with gifts that I felt obligated to buy. I noticed that I was missing a receipt that I might need later. So mumbling under my breath, I retraced my steps to the shopping centre's entrance.

As I was searching the wet pavement for the lost receipt, I heard a quiet sobbing. The crying was coming from a poorly dressed boy of about 12 years old. He was short and thin. He had no coat. He was just wearing a ragged flannel shirt to protect him from the cold night's chill. Oddly enough, he was holding a fifty pound note in his hand. Thinking that he had become lost from his parents, I asked him what was wrong. He told me his sad story. He said that he came from a large family. He had three brothers and two sisters. His father had died when he was nine years old. His mother was poorly educated and worked two full time jobs. She made very little to support her large family. Nevertheless, she had managed to save one hundred pounds to buy her children Christmas presents.

The young boy had been dropped off on the way to her second job. He was given two fifty pound notes to buy presents for all his siblings and save just enough to take the bus home. He said he had not even entered the shopping centre, when an older boy grabbed one of the fifty pound notes and disappeared into the night. "Why didn't you scream for help?" I asked. The boy said, "I did." "And nobody came to help you?" I wondered. The boy stared at the pavement and sadly shook his head. "How loud did you scream?" I enquired. The soft-spoken boy looked up and meekly whispered, “Help me!" I realized that absolutely no one could have heard that poor boy cry for help. So, I grabbed his other fifty and ran to my car.

Merry Christmas.

Remember that at this time of year - good will to all and all of that.!!!

Loving times spent with your nearest and dearest.

These are the 3 word's that your partner really wants to hear.

" I'm off out"http://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/images/emoticons/icon_mrgreen.gifhttp://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/images/emoticons/icon_mrgreen.gifhttp://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/images/emoticons/icon_mrgreen.gif

Thai

Archived