Fiat Panda Hire

enodreven

Hi,

We are thinking of buying a Fiat Panda Diesel, but as its so much smaller than our existing car we felt it would be sensible to hire one for a few days to try it out, but i can't find anywhere to hire one from, i have spoken to the nearest main agents and they don't hire them the best they can do is an extended test drive, which doesn't help we really want it for at least 2 days albeit we don't mind if its not diesel as we really are only interested in the size.

So does anyone know where i can hire a Fiat Panda from in Essex or in a couple of weeks time in Burnham

Thanks

Brian

Before moving to France I had a Fiat Panda for 4 years, I paid £200 for it and it never let me down. I wanted to bring it to France but my other half wouldn't let me, he said it wouldn't survive the journey. It is the best car I have ever had and it would hold anything, from shopping to washing machines because of the shape. When the new shape came in here I went to see it at our local Fiat dealers and drooled and was told that the diesel model wouldn't come out for another 9 months. Unfortunately or fortunately whichever way you look at it we bought a motorhome so I couldn't afford to buy another Panda. But given the money I would buy one today, should I say tomorrow, cause its Sunday. RIP my beloved Panda.

Hi, Michele

Thanks for the suggestion I have been checking those out but none of them appear to offer a Fiat Panda, most offer the Ford KA, Smartcar, etc

I will keep on checking and perhaps ring some of them tomorrow as their web sites may not be up to date, it is annoying that Fiat can't help other than the extended test drive, as I noticed today in Harlow shopping centre Toyota had 3 of there cars on show with an offer of a 2 day test drive ?if only Fiat would copy them

Brian

michele - 2007-02-04 1:09 PM

enodreven,

try carpages on the web sorry not able to give the link .

It has a search bar type in Essex car hire quite a few come up .

Hope they can help you?.

good luck

Hi, Michele

We have relations who live in Harlow and we were in the area, Our home is near Leigh-on-sea, but we used to live in Woodford Green and often visited Harlow area. While we were there today we went to the boot sale on the industrial estate which was bigger than we remember it. We also used to keep our Narrow boat at Rammey Marsh which isn't far from Harlow,

Brian

michele - 2007-02-04 6:20 PM

Brian,

Harlow Shopping centre ?

there is a Fiat Dealership big & small at Harlow town Station are you near here then? theres also a dealer in Loughton any help?

Sorry little one going mad............BRB

sorry about that , This is where I used to get the M/H serviced around the corner phoned up to see about a service and guess what no service had a change of workshop cannot accomodate the biggies' Still I asked re your Panda. they are DBS

In ware Road Hertfordshire not far from the boot sale you went to.

the price quoted was for 2 days his name is john

Phone number is 01992 500187

Good Luck hope you get what you want.

Archived